AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe pulling off the window was staged to look like a kidnapping, to cover someones butt, or someone from inside took her outside through the window, not sure how big that window is.

I remember seeing that, and they looked angry or at least irritated. They had just been questioned at their own home by LE.

Or maybe the dad was angry because he found out his son and Sergio's son had snuck out the night before and he wanted to let Sergio know.

Is the back yard less readily visible to people passing by or leaving the house to go to work?

If people were using the alley-way and walking, people could see the backyard even over the wall.

If people are walking and/or driving on the road in front of the house, not sure how much could be seen of the backyard over the wall.

Since aliens and coyotes have been mentioned, would they kidnap a family member if they smuggled someone across the border and weren't paid?

No one gets across without paying up front. Occasionally the nastier coyotes will bring them to the city, then hold the crosser for ransom from the family. If they don't get paid, the victim dies. I don't think they would actively kidnap another family member out of revenge.

anything on the scanner?

Not sure yet. Just got back from a field trip to the Tucson Children's Museum.

Going down to the basement to check :seeya:

If they are down there based on a call, the PCSO may have the call on their scanner. *If* it was called in.

did anyone previously search the washes?
I don't know, but if your going to put a body in the desert here you would need to use a wash or road of some type to do it. I think maybe today they searched and I feel really sick about this.

I don't know, but if your going to put a body in the desert here you would need to use a wash or road of some type to do it. I think maybe today they searched and I feel really sick about this.

I'm just wondering if this if the first time they have searched washes?

You would think they would have.

Confused:confused:

did anyone previously search the washes?

From what I recall, they did search some washes. Not sure if they only searched the ones within the "3 mile radius". I do know they searched several parks with ponds located on different sides of town.

LOL well...maybe I am mistaking school/education for network...duh. I think I just figured it out. I belong to networks which show up when anyone looks at one of my FB friends' friend list.

I see JM does not have that network show up when I look at him through RC, if that makes any sense.

I assumed those who were invovled in academia would hook up with the networks, as I do. That in a way is how FB started up in the first place.

IMO it still does not mean that JM is not a student.

I apologize for my assumptions.

I graduated from college 25 years ago. There wasn't an Internet, or Email yet. I have been able to list my college on Facebook "Graduated from *advertiser censored***** High School and T***** S**** University. I guess I CAN'T join those "networks" without an email address, in spite of being a legitimate alumni. Seems kind of silly, actually, since those who graduated 25 years ago are in a better position (financially) to provide contributions than those who only recently graduated and are battling student loans in a broken economy.

I'm just wondering if this if the first time they have searched washes?

You would think they would have.

Confused:confused:
The washes in Tucson are all over , there are so many.............

This wash isn't particularly close to the Celis home. There's lots that happens in the washes here, including quite a few homeless encampments. Being so close to the base there's quite a bit of LE around there under normal circumstances (including BP, AF security and so forth).

I have a bad feeling about this too, since they seem to know exactly where to go look. I hope it is not her.

Here is a dumb question. What is a "wash"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms