AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and what that does mean?
CL0033825 1 DUI; ALCOHOL DRUGS TOXIC VAPOR OR COMBINATION 04/22/2003 COMPL DISMISSED BY CTY ATTY

CL0033825 2 LIQ IN VEHICLE CONSUME/POSSESS 04/22/2003 COMPL DISMISSED BY CTY ATTY

CL0033825 3 CHILD/VULNERABLE ADULT ABUSE 04/22/2003 COMPL DISMISSED BY CTY ATTY

I am not sure why my post clarifying SC' record was replied to with his wife's RC's record.

:waitasec:

However, it looks like RC went through diversion in 2003.

Did he have one of the kids in the car with him when he got the DUI?

That is not SC's record. That is BC's

All of these records were discussed by many esteemed posters in the first few threads of this case. It's worth going back and reading if there is confusion.

If the family had witnessed cartel people breaking in and taking Isabel I'm not sure why they'd have gone searching in the neighborhood. If something like that happens the people aren't going to just leave the child with a neighbor or in the corner shop.

As a previous poster mentioned, they would have had to act like it was a kidnapping for ransom or nefarious purposes. They'd have to have some sort of explanation for friends, family, neighbors and school for Isa's sudden absence. So they "pretended" to think she had been kidnapped in the middle of the night. SC, RC, and son all called 911, relatives ran around knocking on doors, but they didn't YELL HER NAME, (if they thought it was possible she'd wandered off, they should have). They didn't expect to find her in any of these places, but were playing their parts to avoid revealing their involvement with unsavory characters...

OT
With all these unsolved missing cases, what is real scary to me is the realization that it must be easier to hide a person than I had ever thought. I had always assumed that most people would be found right away or the perp(s) caught right away, but the more + more cases that seem to go on forever with no resolution, it becomes very concerning. Especially in well populated areas with cameras everywhere, etc. I am upset that missing people cannot be found more quickly or cases solved more quickly.

Is this a sign maybe that LE is not getting enough training to handle these sort of cases (OR) is it just much easier than I ever thought to kidnap and then hide someone. Its just so upsetting.

After I joined here and followed my first 10 or so cases (5 of which still have not been resolved), I came to the same harrowing conclusion. It's a real tough reality in which to soak.

JMO but having seen citations in AZ for drug related things... Having not seen a Residue notation and the use of the term vapor in a few of his charges... I would speculate Meth was the narcotic in question. I would also say it would be in the realm of speculation that he could have been a cook since he has a medical background. JMO but it seems possible. Also... AZ usually put poss/marj and any other parafanalia such as pipes and papers on the charges..

Whoa, that never hit me.

Maybe the "abduction" was planned by dad (and someone else)?
Can´t believe a perp would know they had no alarm, no cams, no fear from the dogs, how did he get into the house , did get out carrying a 6 years old without none noticing anything? not knowing where Isa´s bedroom was and if she had a single room,neighbours,family , did not see /hear any strangers, cars,hmmm

And don't forget Sergio was sleeping on the couch.

OT
With all these unsolved missing cases, what is real scary to me is the realization that it must be easier to hide a person than I had ever thought. I had always assumed that most people would be found right away or the perp(s) caught right away, but the more + more cases that seem to go on forever with no resolution, it becomes very concerning. Especially in well populated areas with cameras everywhere, etc. I am upset that missing people cannot be found more quickly or cases solved more quickly.

Is this a sign maybe that LE is not getting enough training to handle these sort of cases (OR) is it just much easier than I ever thought to kidnap and then hide someone. Its just so upsetting.

You can go on Charley Project and see thousands of cases of missing persons. Most of them can't move forward because there's no body. It's not a new thing. I think the fact that we are on WS, actively interested in these cases, we notice these things more. I really don't know what the difference would be between today and 5, 10, 15 years ago. Did criminals find better places to hide bodies? That doesn't really make sense to me so I am skeptical that there really is a difference....

As a previous poster mentioned, they would have had to act like it was a kidnapping for ransom or nefarious purposes. They'd have to have some sort of explanation for friends, family, neighbors and school for Isa's sudden absence. So they "pretended" to think she had been kidnapped in the middle of the night. SC, RC, and son all called 911, relatives ran around knocking on doors, but they didn't YELL HER NAME, (if they thought it was possible she'd wandered off, they should have). They didn't expect to find her in any of these places, but were playing their parts to avoid revealing their involvement with unsavory characters...

What bothers me is that apparently after BC put Isa's hair into a pigtail the night before, no one really knows how long Isa was still inside the house before SC went in to get her up.

There HAS been talk of alien abductions!!!!!! LOL!!!

I believe that was me last night on thread #14 :giggle: but I was kidding lol

....or maybe someone else brought it up too. lol

my "joke" was that really nothing is off the table since we have zero to go on.....

The now defunct Hinky Meter, Blink on Crime (not allowed to link) and I believe Nancy Grace. None of these are really 100% reliable sources.

former hinky meter member here.....

but wanted to say...as of late, im not sure even the MSM is a reliable source. NG isnt. Local news isnt (they reported RC as being an ex).....seems "news" sources never can get a story correct.....

i think the only reliable source are the dogs that live at the cellis home! :what:

Here is the trail linking RC to Narc Division Chief G. Rodriguez, courtesy of white rabbit on WS:

AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13 - Page 52 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

"RC's family begins with her mother, meche...on FB...(short for mercedes)...married to hector, both of douglas, tx...the border town...the border town where her brother (step, i believe) was brought up on a concealed weapons charge. dismissed of course.

also on FB were robert and alma...confirmed on pipl.com and ancestry (genweb) to be direct relations.

the one and only additional direct relation was george. george d. george d. rodriguez. captain, tucson pd, counter narcotics alliance."

Although we cannot link to FB, the page is not private so you can search Meche Rodriguez's page and go from there like white rabbit did.

JMO, but that certainly explains alot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure why my post clarifying SC' record was replied to with his wife's RC's record.

:waitasec:

However, it looks like RC went through diversion in 2003.

Guessing it was because you seem to understand the shorthand legalese.

Without looking for the floorplan..i seem to recall it being a 4 bedroom house. I could very well be wrong of course. So if the boys are sharing a room and parents are sharing a room and Isa has a room there's still 1 left. If the boys don't share a room and each child has their own, then bunk the boys together. Obviously i don't have any info on this, and the other bedrooms could easily be a den, exercise room, sewing room, etc..just my own thoughts as to why Isabel shouldn't need to leave her room for JM staying at the house. ALL JMO!

Master Bedroom
Two smaller but similarly (to one another) sized bedrooms diagonally across the house, and a Den with a door to outside.

2 pm today presser

I imagine it will be the Chief attempting to put out the fire started last night with the release of the
news of previous CPS visits

I didn't realize it was Thursday and was starting to think this was an impromptu presser (if it happens at all.)

However, this is a previously scheduled press conference... which means it'll probably be the same as all the others. :sigh:

I wondered if Becky "I should have COME AND CHECKED ON HER" Celis and Sergio were living apart, but the kids stayed in the home all the time with the parents moving in and out in turn (sharing custody based on work schedules and the kids activities). If so, Sergio may have realized that Isabel disappearing would bring the family together again. He called and told Becky to "get her butt home" (where she belonged)... :moo::moo::moo:

snipped to reply

New to posting but not new to WS and following specific cases.

Just wanted to offer speculation along the line of LisaB's post.

Mayby Becky was not living with SC or was away for the night and all children were with SC. This may account for her comment about "did not come to check..."

If this is the case then SC gets a pass on the cold nature of the phone call. Perhaps he thought BC came by early and picked up Isa without telling him and the boys. When they awoke the boys thought she was "abducted" or "grabbed" and insisted their dad call 911 and he did not realize the gravity of the situation. That would also account for his calling BC and telling her to get her butt home...(stop playing games), only to find out Isa was not with her mother.

She could have been abducted during the night while SC slept. Further speculation: he could have been passed out drunk. I say this without basis other than consideration of the family dynamic and the drug/alcohol usage.

The amount of abuse that happens in homes w/ "super nice, normal, loving, etc etc" parents is probably an alarming amount....all awhile CPS nor LE ever once being involved.

Fact is, what goes on behind closed doors can be VERY different than what appears to happen out in public amongst friends, family and strangers.

Humans can be quite the deceptive species.....

ETA...I see your following responses...so you get what im saying (unfortunately)

Yes, I am aware of that, but usually I have a strong sixth sense about abusive people and I am just not getting with Sergio. Maybe I am just getting old. LOL!

It doesnt mean he isnt abusive but I just dont feel it this time. In fact I get the feeling he is codependent on Becky and is the weaker one in the marriage.

Abuse happens in homes 95% more often than abuse by strangers but I cant and dont judge cases based on statistics because it is well known stranger pedophiles do kidnap young children from their own homes. Until I know what category Isa falls in I will keep an open mind about that.

I dont know what the reason is that Sergio has agreed to stay away from his sons but it isnt an arresting offense or this particular LE team would gladly pick Mr. Celis up and arrest him for child abuse instead he is free to come and go as he wishes. I dont even think the two incidences are connected. It wouldnt take them from December until the middle of May to make their move, imo.

Now if they announce today that an arrest has been made concerning child abuse and Sergio that will be a confirmation to me but until then I am puzzled trying to figure out what is really going on.

IMO

sorry, trying to keep up...has this one been discussed???

Case Number: File Date: Caption: Judge:

Party Full Name Party Role Name Type

EFREN ROMERO

Plaintiff True

REBECCA L. CELIS Defendant True

SERGIO CELIS Defendant True

Case/Document Information

Order Order Of Dismissal/Dismissing ORDER OF DISMISSAL 12/17/2003 Available at Courthouse

Stipulation Stipulation Order STIPULATION ORDER OF DISMISSAL 12/17/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Settlement/Offer NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT 11/26/2003 Available at Courthouse

Ptstate Pretrial Statement COUNTERDEFENDANT ROMERO’S PRE-HEARING STATEMENT 11/13/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Service NOTICE OF SERVICE OF PLNTF ROMERO’S FIRST SUPPLEMENT TO DISCLOSURE STATEMENT 10/22/2003 Available at Courthouse

Answer Answer/Response To Counter/Cross Claim EFREN ROMERO’S REPLY TO COUNTERCLAIM 9/15/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Service Notice of Service 8/18/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Of Service NOTICE OF SERVICE OF PLAINTIFF ROMERO’S RULE 26.1 DISCLOSURE STATEMENT 8/15/2003 Available at Courthouse

Notice Notice Re: Arbitration/Arbitrator NOTICE RE: COMPULSORY ARBITRATION/ APPOINTMENT OF ARBITRATOR 8/8/2003 Available at Courthouse

Amended Answer/Response AMENDED ANSWER COUNTERCLAIM 7/15/2003 Available at Courthouse

Motion Motion To Set MOTION TO SET AND CERTIFICATE OF READINESS 7/9/2003 Available at Courthouse

Receipt All Money Receipts All Money Receipts 320080 7/8/2003 Available at Courthouse

Answer Answer/Response ANSWER 7/8/2003 Available at Courthouse

Affidavit Affidavit Of Service Affidavit of Service 6/12/2003 Available at Courthouse

Receipt All Money Receipts All Money Receipts 312845 6/6/2003 Available at Courthouse

Misc Arbitration/Arbitrator Certificate of Compulsory Arbitration 6/6/2003 Available at Courthouse

Open Petition Complaint Petition/Complaint 6/6/2003 Available at Courthouse

Public Access to Court Information – Case Search

The Arizona Judicial Branch is pleased to offer Public Access to Court Case Information, a valuable online service providing a resource for information about court cases from 153 out of 180 courts in Arizona. Case Information

Yes, I am aware of that, but usually I have a strong sixth sense about abusive people and I am just not getting with Sergio. Maybe I am just getting old. LOL!

It doesnt mean he isnt abusive but I just dont feel it this time. In fact I get the feeling he is codependent on Becky and is the weaker one in the marriage.

Abuse happens in homes 95% more often than abuse by strangers but I cant and dont judge cases based on statistics because it is well known stranger pedophiles do kidnap young children from their own homes. Until I know what category Isa falls in I will keep an open mind about that.

I dont know what the reason is that Sergio has agreed to stay away from his sons but it isnt an arresting offense or this particular LE team would gladly pick Mr. Celis up and arrest him for child abuse instead he is free to come and go as he wishes. I dont even think the two incidences are connected. It wouldnt take them from December until the middle of May to make their move, imo.

Now if they announce today that an arrest has been made concerning child abuse and Sergio that will be a confirmation to me but until then I am puzzled trying to figure out what is really going on.

IMO

just a thought....could they separate him from them instead of arrest him so they can monitor his calls, visitors, location, etc...whereas if he was in jail, those potential leads dry up?

No civil cases have been discussed yet today, Joe. Although they have on previous threads. Did you have something to discuss about this one?

can i ask a dumb question (sure white rabbit lol). were there time stamps on any of the 911 transcripts?

and...in the beginning MSM reported RC as leaving for work at 7:30. in the 911 call she stated "7:00". the website says 6:30. when the heck did she leave for work???

http://bringisahome.com/about-isa/

Isabel Mercedes Celis's parents put her to bed on the night of Friday, April 20th around 11pm. Mom woke up before everyone else, got ready for work and left around 6:30am. Dad woke up shortly after and went to wake the children. It was around 8am when he noticed Isa was not in her room.

you'd think on the 'official website' the administrator would collaborate with at least MSM if not TPD in relaying this information (not to mention the family). no criticism for any of the above but...what's the truth here???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54