AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of Drug related issues and the Cartel perception... Let's just speculate this scenario for a second... If SC was in some way involved in the Meth business or a user then that would explain " who have we had in our home who could have done this " and the appearance to neighbors of strange people coming and going and appearing as cartel activity... Not only that but it could also put this scenario in play... Let's say maybe he left a teaner lay out and Isa thought it was a bag of sugar candy and swallowed down the Meth, she overdosed. SC then took the body somewhere and cleaned the house up and staged the scene as would be the typical behavior of a tweaker. The residue of meth use would also cause a cadaver dog to hit on the smell of death. IDK but my thought is that if your kid accidentally OD'd on your drugs you just wouldn't take her to the ER and having a nurse for a wife you wouldn't go waking her up to tell her about it. Not to mention... if you had a late night at the ball field and you need to be up early for another game.. Wouldn't you think you would goto bed and not watch a 9 inning pro ball game on tv. And the statement ' after they all went to bed, I watched the d'backs game ' an indicater that he was up to no good, hitting the tweak pipe... He is calm in the 911 call because he is on a come down from using and he is emotionally disconnected from the situation as well.. Not only that but he has a sense of paranoia and gives what appears to be a detailed alibi and without any called ending salutation he simple hangs up the phone with the 911 operator.

Sorry to say, I am not familiar with the details of meth except that my doctor's office has a list of some of the things that go into it, like gasoline, and battery acid, I guess to scare people away. But would a 6 year old eat it? I imagine a little baby might, but (stupid question) what does meth TASTE like. Would she actually swallow this or would she spit it out because it is nasty tasting?

No one says a word when NG is getting bashed on this thread but as soon as someone has something nice to say, it's off to the basement.

Sorry had to vent!

I understand.
Go ahead and vent.
I think my post was misunderstood, so here's my explanation.
This is the first time I have posted anything like that on a thread. I thought Joe's post was endearing. As far as no one saying a word? Dozens of posts that I have seen on 16 threads by posters have referenced the NG thread. IMO that's why there is an NG thread, for compaints. ICBW and for whatever it is not worth, I do like NG as a person.

IMO Most posters here are concerned for the missing, and having a thread shut down for off-topic or rumor filled posts just does not help that concern.

Now to get my own post back on topic, my statements about HLN in general have only been in reference to the Isa case. In my own opinion some MSM shows are forwarding rumor as if it were factual. They are stating things like Isa's two brothers are from Sergio's first wife, and then never retracting those statements. IMO

In ISA's case, MSM in general are not helping so much IMO. IMO The Chief has stated in general that MSM is not helping their investigation; we can see this when he starts a presser discounting or clearing up the latest rumors out there in MSM land.

Speaking of which, we have one coming up in 40 minutes.

Whoah! wait a minute. Is it true that CPS had contact with the Celis family prior to April 2012? If so, how did I miss this tidbit?

But from what we have learned the Celis family did not have a lot of people in and out all the time and lived a quiet life. The neighbor who heard the two men talking said she would see the boys and Isa out playing in the backyard or the family would eat outside sometimes. She never mentioned seein a lot of people or traffic at the Celis home. Other neighbors have said they would see Serigo and Isa walking around in the neighborhood.
(snip)

IMO

Weren't we told that the process of eliminating people was complicated by the fact the Celis's were a "very social family"?

I tried to search Efron Romero and all I got were links to real estate.

But sometimes I am not very good using the googling man. :)

Me either, BlueEyes, I tried different spellings. All I got was an obit for a 51 yo cpa/lawyer and some articles in Spanish that I translated and they still didn't make sense.:waitasec::blushing:

Looks like the dog I saw in the door at the Celis house.

I understand.
Go ahead and vent.
I think my post was misunderstood, so here's my explanation.
This is the first time I have posted anything like that on a thread. I thought Joe's post was endearing. As far as no one saying a word? Dozens of posts that I have seen on 16 threads by posters have referenced the NG thread. IMO that's why there is an NG thread, for compaints. ICBW and for whatever it is not worth, I do like NG as a person.

IMO Most posters here are concerned for the missing, and having a thread shut down for off-topic or rumor filled posts just does not help that concern.

Now to get my own post back on topic, my statements about NG or HLN in general have only been in reference to the Isa case. In my own opinion HLN shows are forwarding rumor as if it were factual. They are stating things like Isa's two brothers are from Sergio's first wife, and then never retracting those statements. IMO They do not check their sources before their bombshells about poor Isabel Celis. They make mistakes and never correct those mistakes that I have seen.

ISA's case, NG and JVM and HLN in general are not helping so much. The Chief has stated in general that MSM is not helping their investigation; we can see this when he starts a presser discounting or clearing up the latest rumors out there in MSM land.

Speaking of which, we have one coming up in 40 minutes.

Hopefully someone will post the pertinent info when that happens because I'm on EST zone.

Whoah! wait a minute. Is it true that CPS had contact with the Celis family prior to April 2012? If so, how did I miss this tidbit?

That depends on if you consider CNN-NG a "reliable source"...

I agree about the meth...they don't look like that type to me...but I've been wrong before...but I do think weed may be a possibility...but that doesn't normally lead to people violently killing someone...maybe falling asleep during the baseball game though. :)

Would an opera singer be likely to smoke anything? Cigarettes? Pot? Crack? Meth? I'd guess no.

Our state is so scewy........If you are in a roadblock you will not be fined for not having you insurance card because the GSP can verify it on their computer by putting in the tag number but if you are involved in an accident you have to show your insurance card or you will be fined and have so many days to show proof of insurance.

Of course we just carry our current cards all the time in all of our vehicles.

IMO

Same here, but sometimes you will still get a letter in the mail requesting an "FR-19" form, which is an insurance verification provided to MVA by your insurance company directly, via FAX or mail.

That depends on if you consider CNN-NG a "reliable source"...

That is not where the info about CPS visiting the Celis family in December comes from...it is posted on aznet and other places as well...JMO and TPD confirmed it.

Looks like a boxer/pit mix to me....

Look like a boxer/pit mix to me as well. He has that barrel chest like a pit. My dog has that but she's a little rat terrier.

ETA: I took out the (S) before my "He" because I didn't see his "package" at first....Hehehe. Boy, am I embarrassed :blush:

I admitted that I know nothing about drugs whatsoever nor do they touch any part of my real life and never have...so I certainly will rely on the opnions of others that have such knowlege.:)

But you mentioned meth users and I though meth users do look unhealthy but maybe Im wrong.

IMO

No, you're not wrong. If they've used meth regularly for a period of time, they break out in sores on their face and look like they've aged 20 years in one year. At the MHMR center here, they used to have pictures up showing what using meth does to you.
Google it sometime, it is scary. People may be able to hide other drug use, but not meth, not if they use every day for months.

If LE confirmed that CPS was there in Dec. 2011, wth are we doing discussing gun/drug cartels? This is huge...imo. There is something very wrong between the children and one or both parents.

Maybe they are protecting the children. Is it possible that a sibling was involved in whatever happened to Isa?

Here is a full PitBull (my grandbaby). :blowkiss:

Attachments

• 538693_112628858872461_100003760432469_57524_1915589633_n.jpg
    538693_112628858872461_100003760432469_57524_1915589633_n.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors