AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeps, please do not discuss other posters, where they are, etc... thanks so much

Well, this thread is just not the same... Hopefully ALL our members will be around here again, soon.

Jmo

Unfortunately, I think you are exactly on target here. My heart hit bottom when SC was talking about the showers that night and he quoted Isa as saying “I don’t want to Daddy, I am tired” (all I heard was ‘not tonight dear, I have a headache’).

So sad.

IIRC, SC said that he had asked Isabel if she wanted something to eat.But he said that she told him she was tired.... I get your drift though...MOO

When looking at the Google "street view" pictures of the Celis' home, keep in mind, that these photos are from January 2008.

Patty G, So does this includ that photo of the grbage can next to the wall ? TIA

Is the question about "any marks or scars " in connection with Isabel ? And he answers by referencing the gate ??? Or am I misunderstanding,(which happens with regularity) ? MOO

And he supplies an answer to an unasked question " they must have jumped over the fence, " before he backtracks... JMO

BBM: NOT he... she. It's Rebecca Celis that is answering the ?

<modsnip>

I agree. I think that there's too much emphasis being placed. I read HuffPo - the majority of the comments are trolls.

I know this will not go over well with most but this is my honest opinion about the way this case is heading.

The major problem I have is rumors are flying everywhere with absolutely no substantiation that they are even facts. The rumor of Isa sleeping with her brothers has not been even proven to be correct.........not by TPD nor the parents. It is like these things are growing legs even though they have not even been verified by anyone. How many times has NG put out misinformation in the past but yet now everyone seems to think anything she says is gospel??????:banghead:

And now we have Isa writing a supposed note on the wall inferring she was a Nancy Drew 6 year old yet the video clearly states " Was there a note on Isabel's wall? No where is a question ??? an affirmative fact.

Imo, the media is milking this for all its worth due to ratings and its working. Nevermind that the parent has already said that Isa used crayons to write all on their walls which other kids her age does the same. That is why they have products now that takes crayon off of the walls where children write and draw on them. It now seems it has become sinister for children to write/draw on walls and even have their mother braid their hair before they go to bed. I just dont get it, I honestly dont see one thing sinister about any of these things.

And my opinion about Sergio's 911 call.... I am much more suspicious when someone makes a 911 call filled with high dramatic overload. Like Susan Smith who wailed and cried those croc tears when she called 911 to tell them a black man had kidnapped her babies or like when Guy Heinz Jr who was supposedly so traumatized and gave his dramatic performance :eyeroll: that his whole family was dead when he called the 911 op yet before the EMTS and LE arrives he is hiding the shotgun he used to bash his entire family's skull in.

Every 911 call I have heard where it was learned later on that they were the real perpretrator were way over the top! They do it to deflect the guilt away from them so they pretend to be sooooo emotional and traumatized.

About the neighbor...........I believe the neighbor is telling the truth but I do not think what she heard had one thing to do with Isa's abduction. Whoever this is would not remove a child from their home after daybreak among dogs that are bringing attention to them.

Nothing would have stopped the neighbor from getting up and seeing everything that was transpiring from her window.

And now we have HuffPo anonymous posts and they too are given credibility.:banghead:

Sorry...I am just frustrated. I feel like I am back in the Laci Peterson case where the media told the public that Laci's blood was found on their mop and it was believed without question even though it turned out to be hogwash.

IMO

I said the same thing why was she in her closet?

When I was in about 3rd grade, I had such an admiration for my father - who went to work everyday - that I created an "office" in my walk-in bedroom closet. I had an account ledger, a petty cash box, etc. (I even had a sign in sheet that my brother, who shared a room with me, had to sign to get into his own closet.) I'm not sticking up for anyone, but just want everyone to consider that just because a child may be in her closet, it doesn't always mean it is against her will.

I know this will not go over well with most but this is my honest opinion about the way this case is heading.

The major problem I have is rumors are flying everywhere with absolutely no substantiation that they are even facts. The rumor of Isa sleeping with her brothers has not been even proven to be correct.........not by TPD nor the parents. It is like these things are growing legs even though they have not even been verified by anyone. How many times has NG put out misinformation in the past but yet now everyone seems to think anything she says is gospel??????:banghead:

And now we have Isa writing a supposed note on the wall inferring she was a Nancy Drew 6 year old yet the video clearly states " Was there a note on Isabel's wall? No where is a question ??? an affirmative fact.

Imo, the media is milking this for all its worth due to ratings and its working. Nevermind that the parent has already said that Isa used crayons to write all on their walls which other kids her age does the same. That is why they have products now that takes crayon off of the walls where children write and draw on them. It now seems it has become sinister for children to write/draw on walls and even have their mother braid their hair before they go to bed. I just dont get it, I honestly dont see one thing sinister about any of these things.

And my opinion about Sergio's 911 call.... I am much more suspicious when someone makes a 911 call filled with high dramatic overload. Like Susan Smith who wailed and cried those croc tears when she called 911 to tell them a black man had kidnapped her babies or like when Guy Heinz Jr who was supposedly so traumatized and gave his dramatic performance :eyeroll: that his whole family was dead when he called the 911 op yet before the EMTS and LE arrives he is hiding the shotgun he used to bash his entire family's skull in.

Every 911 call I have heard where it was learned later on that they were the real perpretrator were way over the top! They do it to deflect the guilt away from them so they pretend to be sooooo emotional and traumatized.

About the neighbor...........I believe the neighbor is telling the truth but I do not think what she heard had one thing to do with Isa's abduction. Whoever this is would not remove a child from their home after daybreak among dogs that are bringing attention to them.

Nothing would have stopped the neighbor from getting up and seeing everything that was tranpiring from her window.

And now we have HuffPo anonymous posts and they too are given credibility.:banghead:

Sorry...I am just frustrated. I feel like I am back in the Laci Peterson case where the media told the public that Laci's blood was found on their mop and it was believed without question even though it turned out to be hogwash.

IMO

It's a healthy thing to vent. The reality here is, Isa is missing. Who had the opportunity to make her go away, when the entire family was there that morning? Their home is surrounded like a fortress with 6 foot high walls. Now, if it was an outsider, what would their motive be? These are things that are REAL.

just thinking out loud as i read the 911 script...

why is there NO TIME listed on there? seems strange to me.

i see the date in the upper right hand: 120421-0265 (what is the 0265 ?)

the only other date/times are when (I assume) the call was typed out (on the 14th at 0920)

Unfortunately, I think you are exactly on target here. My heart hit bottom when SC was talking about the showers that night and he quoted Isa as saying “I don’t want to Daddy, I am tired” (all I heard was ‘not tonight dear, I have a headache’).

So sad.

BBM:

I think was what Isa's reply was when he asked if she wanted something to eat as she was coming from Rebecca having done her hair.

But yes, I do know what you mean, pinkfly.

JMO

Wish I was able to open a pdf file, but alas. What points are important that we didn't hear, if you can tell us? Other than the birthday.

I just opened that link. It is very good! Thank you JQ!!

The first thing that jumped out at me was he almost said his own address wrong!:what: What is his parent's address?

just thinking out loud as i read the 911 script...

why is there NO TIME listed on there? seems strange to me.

i see the date in the upper right hand: 120421-0265 (what is the 0265 ?)

the only other date/times are when (I assume) the call was typed out (on the 14th at 0920)

could that be a case number?

If Isabele Celis is not dead by the hands of someone in the family, then my money is on this being a hoax. A very, very expensive hoax, and if that turns out to be the case, I hope the state of Arizona can get their money back.

Thanks for posting your theory! If it is a hoax, what are your ideas as to why? I pondered the hoax idea but all I could think of for the "why" answer is money. Which brings me to the parents and what I feel is a very limited amount of media/camera time. I think if it was for $ the parents would be in front of the camera a whole lot more than they have been.

Anyone else want to chime in on the hoax theory?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone more fully outlined the events/timing from when Sergio called 911 to Rebecca arriving home?

My understanding so far is that Sergio called Rebecca and told her to come home and then he calls 911 (the youngest son was with him), while Sergio is still on the phone the oldest son calls 911 who then puts his mom, Rebecca, on the phone - was the oldest son back home when Rebecca got home and on the phone? How did Rebecca know the door was locked - maybe Sergio locked it as they went out to search? Isn't there a gate at the back of the property with the wooden part of the fence? Has anyone ever said it is locked, can't be opened? I'm trying to figure out why all the assumption that a perp went over the stucco wall, even Rebecca says this w/ the 911 operator.

Patty G, So does this includ that photo of the grbage can next to the wall ? TIA

Here is a link to
http://gis.pima.gov/pictometry/
the Pima County Geographical Information Systems -- Pictometry Aerial Photos -- a addon might be required to use this site, but I found that it was well worth it. This can zoom and there's an icon you can click to walk around. "Neighborhood" imagery photographed at about 2000 to 2500 foot elevation with an average resolution of 4 to 6 inches per pixel, depending on the project year. (Pima County photos are all "Neighborhood" imagery.) "

It's like Google Earth but better IMO-- once you figure out how to use the icons.
I am not sure this link will work without first going to the first link, but this is the Celis home
http://gis.pima.gov/pictometry/latlon/llphotos.cfm?lat=32.22037&lon=-110.87285

The pictures here are from 2010.

I think I got this originally from Soul2Soul on a very early thread when we were looking at floorplans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3