AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. Good catch. How did she even look anywhere, she just walked in the door. She should have said that her family looked everywhere--but she said that she did. That seems very odd, imo.

Yeah, she specifically said "I looked everywhere".
There is no way she had time to look everywhere when getting handed the phone right after she got home. She didn't even confront SC yet.
This is truly bothersome.

The trailer was shot in 2011 and he is not one of the actors listed as appearing in the trailer.

But the diector put out a casting call in Dec. 2011 for actors to finish the movie. He was not offering pay, just food and creddit. Shooting was to take place in Feb/March of 2012.

I don't think the movie is "done" yet, perhaps director is still editing the footage from Feb/March. So, I don't know is Sergio was one of those people who appeared in the later shooting.

But it's possible because the director posted an open casting call on the Tuscon Stage web site.

Also, I didn't find this, My Tinkie Girl did. Good find!!!

Yes, ok, then it may be in it's final stages of production. TY

WOW. Good catch. How did she even look anywhere, she just walked in the door. She should have said that her family looked everywhere--but she said that she did. That seems very odd, imo.

I thought about this, but she could have been going over what Serigo told her on the phone?

It is weirdly worded. She had not entered the home yet. There was certainly no time to search, but perhaps she had asked all of these questions on the phone with Sergio?

She should have stated that they told her they looked everywhere!

If I were her, I would have first checked for myself if I had just got home before making that statement. JMO

Wow...what a catch, Hatfield~

Is there something that you would like to post about that those of us here can participate in?

Generally I like to participate. Unfortunately, this thread moves so fast that I am perpetually just catching up! But I have taken note of some interesting theories, and I do respect, if not agree, with all the theories posted. So, in a nutshell, i don't have anything I could add to the discussion, presently. But thanks for asking.

I thought about this, but she could have been going over what Serigo told her on the phone?

It is weirdly worded. She had not entered the home yet. There was certainly no time to search, but perhaps she had asked all of these questions on the phone with Sergio?

If I were her, I would have first checked for myself if I had just got home before making that statement. JMO

Thanks for this input, as that would be the only explanation, however, if you try to put yourself in her shoes (hopefully never), the fact that she does not even confront SC when getting home before getting on the phone and seeming to know all the details without even talking to him in person(including how the perp escaped), it is truly bothersome.

Just seems hinky. It doesnt help to prove anything, but it seems hinky IMO.

BBM:

I think was what Isa's reply was when he asked if she wanted something to eat as she was coming from Rebecca having done her hair.

But yes, I do know what you mean, pinkfly.

JMO

Why was dad in charge of showers?
Where was Rebecca?

True, she could have meant that her husband and sons looked everywhere. But why not just say that. It seems weird to say "I looked everywhere"when you have not looked anywhere at all yet. imo

But obviously she was very upset and panicked, so I have to give her a pass. But it is still odd, imo.

Thanks for this input, as that would be the only explanation, however, if you try to put yourself in her shoes (hopefully never), the fact that she does not even confront SC when getting home before getting on the phone and seeming to know all the details without even talking to him in person(including how the perp escaped), it is truly bothersome.

Just seems hinky. It doesnt help to prove anything, but it seems hinky IMO.

Well, when he called her and told her to get her "butt" home, maybe they had already argued. I am sure he was like "you didn't even check on her before you left?" and she was like "well have you even looked everywhere" and he was like "yes and I even had (minors) run around and check everywhere" and she was like "well you were on the gd couch last night and didn't hear anything"....and so on and so forth. I am sure there was a bunch of confusion and finger pointing on that particular phone call. As she was driving home she probably ran through many scenarios, then when she gets home, he is essentially blowing the whole thing off, with "well maybe she went to so and so's" and that is when we hear her go "she's my daughter, she's not gonna just walk off".....

JMOO and thoughts and all that....

I don't know....something really bothers me when she shares this information below without even being asked about it.

"Q: Okay. Does uh, any uh, marks, scars?
A2 (RC): Other than the window out, I can't see anything else. And the door is locked to the outside, so they had to have jumped over the fence or, I dont know what they did, but oh my god, the cops are here, can I just hang up.. "

She had just gotten home, and had not yet talked with SC. She just got handed the phone from the boy to finish talking to the 911 operators that the boy was talking to. So, to begin to explain that the perp had to have jumped over the fence seems a little too much to throw in at the time. Also, it seems she may have realized that when she adds...."or I dont know what they dd". It is just bothersome.

But another MAIN thing that bothers me is that if she had just gotten home, surely she would have rushed in to confront the husband. Wouldn't any of us?
Why, OH WHY, OR HOW even, could she possibly have wanted to get on the phone and begin talking to 911 operators before even talking to her husband, because remember, she had already gotten a call from SC, so she knew her child was missing. She would normally be rushing home to go talk with him in person about it, and surely she would have told him to call 911 as she hung up with him to rush home. I just cannot see her, at that exact instance, taking the time to provide all these details about hair, etc. to a 911 operator when she hasn't even talked with SC yet after rushing home!!!

I also don't like the comment from SC about the Mom may be calling 911 too. How did he think that the Mom may call 911. Was there a plan to maybe have the Mom, the boy, and the dad all call 911?
This is bothersome to me. Something doesnt feel right about the details in the calls.

JMO of course.

Re: Rc's comment about the window or whatever, IMO she either misunderstood a question (misheard a word or phrase), or answered what she expected to be asked (eg just following her own train of thought more than attending to what the operator was saying). :blushing: I know that when I called 911 about a possible breakin I told the operator that we had had curry for dinner. It was because while I was on the phone I was frantically looking around trying to figure out how someone could've got in, and I saw that a small window in the kitchen was open (which was because I didn't want the house to permanently reek of curry).

ETA I know of this because a friend of mine, a cop, was on duty in a neighboring town when I called and heard the dispatch. Of course he couldn't wait to tell me (and our mutual friends) about how I told the operator the window was probably open because the curry smelled so strong.

If you listen to the tape, the son does say that mother is home and it does sound like Becky went in the house....
I can't really hear her saying "I searched" either....

Why was dad in charge of showers?
Where was Rebecca?

in all fairness, she had to get up early for work. My husband used to get the kids their baths, and was one of many wonderful things that I love about him. He always helped with stuff like that, diaper changes, etc.... i don't see that as bad. No offense!! JMO

Okay... Been Digging through MS and FB for Family history and researching court records, All I can find is traffic violations and at least one alcohol or drug charge on pretty much everyone I try to lookup. Do we know much about Uncle Louis R. can anyone tell me if he is Louis R. the 3rd born in 83' or not. The TPD did say in the presser that they have NOT ruled out the possibility of this or any of the surrounding circumstances as being drug related. So IMO that leaves the chance that it could be drug related in some way or indirectly linked. ... Oh, just gotta love how AZ makes court records so easy to browse through... lol

That seems a weird place for a gate to me. Way back in the corner. jmo

Never mind. I can see it is a double gate where a car could drive through. Slip stick my post.

Probably to take out the garbage.

True, she could have meant that her husband and sons looked everywhere. But why not just say that. It seems weird to say "I looked everywhere"when you have not looked anywhere at all yet. imo

But obviously she was very upset and panicked, so I have to give her a pass. But it is still odd, imo.

The transcript does say that "I looked" but it was unclear to me on the tape.

It is odd...for sure.

Okay... Been Digging through MS and FB for Family history and researching court records, All I can find is traffic violations and at least one alcohol or drug charge on pretty much everyone I try to lookup. Do we know much about Uncle Louis R. can anyone tell me if he is Louis R. the 3rd born in 83' or not. The TPD did say in the presser that they have NOT ruled out the possibility of this or any of the surrounding circumstances as being drug related. So IMO that leaves the chance that it could be drug related in some way or indirectly linked. ... Oh, just gotta love how AZ makes court records so easy to browse through... lol

See, THIS is what concerns me, the drug connections, and it's right out there in public record for everyone who cares to look can clearly see and take note of. I know that we have all been attempting to stay away from the obvious, but it's like an Elephant in the middle of the room.

The transcript does say that "I looked" but it was unclear to me on the tape.

It is odd...for sure.

But didn't her son say she was in the house? Also she could have been looking while she was on the phone? I don't really know how much time passed between RC getting home, "freaking out", and speaking with 911.

On the tape when the son gets home and calls out for an answer to what Isa was wearing, it sounds to me like RC was answering back from inside, and then I can hear her come outside to talk to the son and then get on the 911 call. She's screaming on the call so it is hard to determine exactly what words she uses. She is outside when the police arrive.

OT a bit, regarding CPS :

As a nurse, RC is a mandated reporter of any type of child abuse.

If she did not report abuse she knew about she could not only loose her license, but she could also be subject to criminal penalties.

I am wondring if RC herself had some convos with CPS and/or LE, and this led to CS being given a No Contact order ?

JMO

But didn't her son say she was in the house? Also she could have been looking while she was on the phone? I don't really know how much time passed between RC getting home, "freaking out", and speaking with 911.

IIRC, one of the locals said her home was about 20 minutes away from her hospital. I imagine she ran right out the door when Sergio called her, but it would be at least 20 minutes anyway for her to arrive home.
So how long after he spoke to her did he make the 911 call? And how long was he on the call when she arrived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3