AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting note... I just went to the Google Maps overview of the area and the imagery has been updated to 2012. MUCH more hi-res than what was there when I've looked in the past--I don't even remember it being this clear yesterday.

I wonder if they put priorities on updating areas that are accessed frequently? Thought it was interesting...

OT, just curious about the image date that you see. I am still seeing a January 2008 date for the image, but I do see 2012 for Google. Do you see 2012 for the image?

You said it.. It was a pitiful bit for that guy that was doing his damnedest to help report on what he observed regarding the wall and the large black garbage can that at that time was against the back stucco wall.. Nancy was being overly snarky and all out rude and condescending toward the poor dude.. Moo but the reason for Nancy's apparent disgust and irritation with this poor guy, in this specific segment was that as is usual if a persons opinion or view is supporting a different theory than what Nancy believes it to be(in this case a possible entry point onto the property DID NOT COINCIDE WITH NANCY'S TUNNELED VISION OF IT BEING SERGIO THAT IS THE PERP).. Therefor Nancy was at peak level of snark and sneer aimed directly at this poor dude who is doing nothing but his best to report to the viewing audience what the area in and around the Celis home was like..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

OMG, this just totally made me :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I remember that poor guy!! Thanks for the laugh!! we better not start picking on NG *whispers*

I don't have the links right this moment, but we went through this last week and it is around 2000-2400 sq ft. Many of the media reports are incorrect and some of the records found online where discovered incorrect. Prof and Patty G sorted me out on it. I will try to go back through the threads to pull the links to the correct stats and floorplans, but I am very SLOW. :blushing:

Here is the video where it talks about the square footage of the home and where I got the floorplan.
http://www.kgun9.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=1596510569001

Attachments

• floorplan1.jpg
    floorplan1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
I just noticed that google picture has wheeled recycle bin type cans, but NF alley footage clearly showed the giant city bins...am I crazy?

It looks just like this one to me, which is what our city has. It's not that big.

Attachments

• trashcan3.jpg
    trashcan3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
OT, just curious about the image date that you see. I am still seeing a January 2008 date for the image, but I do see 2012 for Google. Do you see 2012 for the image?

On the street view, it still shows 2008. The overview map shows 2012, when you zoom in further.

Yes, well we can hear on Sergio's call that the son is on the other line, and we can hear Becky in both calls.
Sergio's first call overlaps with the neighbor/son/Becky call

We were discussing whether RC had time to get home and search the house during the Sergio call....when Sergio tells the 911 operator RC is home and freaking out-- the son gets home, too

Sergio in house on 911
about 4/5 minutes (my guess-- have not measured) into call operator tells him son is on 911 too --
Neighbor/ son on call--- while Sergio is on 911 call < maybe 1 or 2 minutes they both are on call?
Mom gets home --- Sergio hangs up
Son gets home with 911---calls Mom to phone

It seems there is only a minute or two window where the mother could search, if she said she searched everywhere....
I hope that makes sense.

How much time would it take you to search your house for the child you just learned was missing. Me? About 20 seconds. But if I was searching for something that wasn't my whole life? Maybe a half hour or so.

BBM I don't have the links right this moment, but we went through this last week and it is around 2000-2400 sq ft. Many of the media reports are incorrect and some of the records found online where discovered incorrect. Prof and Patty G sorted me out on it. I will try to go back through the threads to pull the links to the correct stats and floorplans, but I am very SLOW. :blushing:

You are wonderful!

Are the wheels under the trash can?

They're in the back, at the base of the can. Same color so they're very hard to see in that picture, but I can see them (maybe because I know what they look like).

OMG, this just totally made me :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I remember that poor guy!! Thanks for the laugh!! we better not start picking on NG *whispers*

Oops!:lipssealed:

How much time would it take you to search your house for the child you just learned was missing. Me? About 20 seconds. But if I was searching for something that wasn't my whole life? Maybe a half hour or so.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

I think also, in the situation where her husband has called her home and called 911, she KNOWS they searched everywhere first.

No, not that I am aware of Mck.

A lot of what she says gives me pause. She made a point to stress the dogs were barking madly yet she said she could hear the men talking and she said they were talking English. When a stranger comes to our door and the dogs start barking like crazy I cant hear what the person is trying to ask or tell me and I am standing right there at the door with them.

So how could she even hear anyone talking with the dogs all barking at one time? The men would have to be talking loudly for their voice to rise above the yapping dogs.

And yet as you say she says she hears all this and does even get up and turns back over and goes to sleep.

If this story is true IMO it doesnt have one thing to do with Isa's disappearance.

Sergio certainly wouldnt be removing Isa (which the neighbor said she never heard) at daylight knowing he was reconizable in his neighborhood.

It makes me think she embellished her story for her 15 minutes of fame. Because if it was that dramatic she would have jumped out of bed to check it out since she lived by herself.

IMO

OBE, IIRC, She said that the men "were talking in low voices " she also said that she could not make out if they were speaking english or spanish.

I do agree , living alone in the guesthouse, I was surprised that she didn't get up and see who was there.Especially with her dogs going crazy....

Agree that this could be embellished a tad...JMO

This is what is being seen when the address is plug-in and the overview of the area is shown. It is on the left side under the single picture of the house.

Report a problem - Maps Labs - Help

Google Maps - ©2012 Google - Terms of Use - Privacy

The year above has been this way since we first started looking at the overview of the house last month. Once you click on for the address, everything is January 2008

I am NOT picking on NG. But, the funniest part was when he hiked up his leg, to demonstrate that he could go over the wall (and I'm in my house telling him not to do it, he's gonna get arrested for trespassing) and he's trying to finish his sentence but she SHUTS. HIM. DOWN. Poor guy's still stuck with his leg in the air until they go to commercial!!! (Ok, maybe I embellished that last part, but it WAS funny.)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't have the links right this moment, but we went through this last week and it is around 2000-2400 sq ft. Many of the media reports are incorrect and some of the records found online where discovered incorrect. Prof and Patty G sorted me out on it. I will try to go back through the threads to pull the links to the correct stats and floorplans, but I am very SLOW. :blushing:

TY so much...2400 sq feet I could kind of believe. I wondered if they had built on to the house... So, they actually had this house built ? They bought the lot,and then had the house built ? TIA

Yes, well we can hear on Sergio's call that the son is on the other line, and we can hear Becky in both calls.
Sergio's first call overlaps with the neighbor/son/Becky call

We were discussing whether RC had time to get home and search the house during the Sergio call....when Sergio tells the 911 operator RC is home and freaking out-- the son gets home, too

Sergio in house on 911
about 4/5 minutes (my guess-- have not measured) into call operator tells him son is on 911 too --
Neighbor/ son on call--- while Sergio is on 911 call < maybe 1 or 2 minutes they both are on call?
Mom gets home --- Sergio hangs up
Son gets home with 911---calls Mom to phone

It seems there is only a minute or two window where the mother could search, if she said she searched everywhere....
I hope that makes sense.

This is a really good point, and I have to agree with you, especially this one fact alone below that you mention >>>
"Yes, well we can hear on Sergio's call that the Son is on the other line"

As soon as the son gets there, he pretty much puts Mom on right away. We also know that it was toward the very end of Sergio's call that Mom comes home.

I just cannot imagine she was there that long before she got on the phone.

When Sergio says this below, I think Mom had just got home and is on the phone with 911 and that is who she is talking to already, which would indicate she just got home, was handed the phone from son.

From SC Transcript >>>>:
"Uh, Im sorry, my wife just walked in and shes speaking to somebody. I dont know if shes speaking to the police also. She might have been calling on her way."

I really wish the transcripts would have had time stamps for each statement. It would really help to know for sure.

This is what is being seen when the address is plug-in and the overview of the area is shown. It is on the left side under the single picture of the house.

Report a problem - Maps Labs - Help

Google Maps - ©2012 Google - Terms of Use - Privacy

The year above has been this way since we first started looking at the overview of the house last month. Once you click on for the address, everything is January 2008

I'm seeing 2012 image on the overview (as of today, only).

Attachments

• Map2012.jpg
    Map2012.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 34
They're in the back, at the base of the can. Same color so they're very hard to see in that picture, but I can see them (maybe because I know what they look like).

Thank you, that is what I thought.

Just about every garbage can made now has wheels, as it is easier to roll the trash out, then it is to carry a heavy trash can.

I know for me, it was a mother's dream to have wheels on trash cans because there were no more excuses for my son not to get the trash can out to the curb. :biggrin:

If it was daylight, and those dogs barked a lot, which I believe someone else said, then I doubt I would have been all that curious to see what they were barking about. So I don't find it all that strange...JMO (that she did not look outside.)

OT video " cat saves kid from Mom" I am sorry PPL i saw this and had to share with you. Wishing the missing children of this forum had these kitties!

Cat Saves Child From Mom - YouTube

Attack Cat! That is amazing. I wonder if the cat thought the babysitter was bothering the baby or kitty was jealous or what? Kitty was determined to get her out of there! :hills:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member