AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another theory before I leave for the evening:

Burglar/perv is staking out houses/businesses to break into or steal from. He sees an open garage door, sneaks in the house, as he's walking around he meets up with three dogs who crawl under the kitchen table and cower, like the dogs in the Groene home. He makes his way into Isa's room first, sees a beautiful and innocent little angel and decides to take off with her.

As we've seen in other stranger abductions, dogs don't always alert to strangers. Children don't always wake up and/or scream or fight their abductor. Parents forget to shut and or lock doors and sometimes people are the victims of accidental crime. Perhaps this theoretical perp shut the garage door on his way out, so Rebecca didn't know that it had been left open the night before.

**Everything in my theory HAS occurred before. Unfortunately, I don't know of any "burglar who steals a child" who didn't murder that child after gratifying himself. :(

I don't think anyone has avoided mentioning SC's drug arrest... And from the specific charges, one cannot assess if it was just pot, or something else. But I sincerely hope that anyone who is contemplating that SC may have a regular drug habit will make a point of watching him perform Ave Maria. He is in great shape as a singer, and that would not be at all possible if he was regularly filling his lungs with anything other than air.

Jmo

Didn't Rebecca go to school in Nevada?
I keep reading where she would have language and cultural issues and it is confusing to me, maybe I am wrong about where she grew up?

In my understanding, both SC and RC are American and were born and raised here, so you would be quite right to be confused over so-called language and cultural issues.

If there is any language they may have a problem with, it would be the Truth.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's old. i've posted it before, twice.

11/5/93 CR93615330 13-3415 Possession, manufacture, delivery and advertisement of drug paraphernalia (pled guilty)
http://www.jp.pima.gov/casesearch/casesearch.aspx

Okay, thanks. I have seen this, and I have seen the companion case of a traffic charge-- an illegal parking charge at the same time as this charge. It looks to me like a 23 year old SC might have been parked in a car with some type of drug paraphernalia on a Wednesday...

However, I was not referring to recreational-related drug charges... from almost 20 years ago, though... in my post.

My post was in response to the post that made it sound like there are more serious drug charges all over the court documents for this family...and yes my last response post should have been clearer, (but I was addressing yet another post) or as J Baez suggests in a complete enough soundbite to not be taken out of context.

I still don't see the elephant in the room.

I am NOT picking on NG. But, the funniest part was when he hiked up his leg, to demonstrate that he could go over the wall (and I'm in my house telling him not to do it, he's gonna get arrested for trespassing) and he's trying to finish his sentence but she SHUTS. HIM. DOWN. Poor guy's still stuck with his leg in the air until they go to commercial!!! (Ok, maybe I embellished that last part, but it WAS funny.)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Anyone have a clip?! I must see this!

Anyone else remember the photos from the Irwin case with the LE guy's butt sticking out the window? :applause:

Last night I did look for too long of a period of time..til I literally was cursing my tablet full blast.. In looking for either the actual footage from NG where the poor dude I spoke of early is clearly showing the black garbage can is adequately sturdy AND THAT THERE ARE NO WHEELS AT THE BASE OF THE BLACK GARBAGE CAN.. That "at that time" was positioned against the lowest portion of the Celis' back stucco wall.. The segment aired 5/3/12 and unfortunately the only NG segment uploaded to YouTube of that particular episode is the 6min interview with the parents of Carleigh Harrison.. Arrggghh!!!!

The Tuscon trash website did not have any images of this specific type garbage can that was spoken about in the NG segment..

So, while I can personally attest to it being fact that it was large enough with adequate stability and that it without a shadow of a doubt had NO WHEELS AT THE BASE OF IT.. And possibly one or more others as well that recall this specific segment re:video of the back alley wall, close ups and approximate measurements of the stucco wall, including the lowest portion that meets the wooden fence where the black garbage can was positioned at the time of this video .. It still leaves others who are possibly interested or find it to be relevant.. Unfortunately they are left with no verification or any way to confirm this for themselves.. Again Arrggghh !!!

I will add one other detail that the poor dude does state in this segment re: black, wheelLESS garbage can in back alley of Celis home.. And that is that In Nancy's inquiry into did the black garbage can have wheels at its base the guy confirms that NO IT DOES NOT HAVE WHEELS and he also adds that out of the frame of the camera there is another black garbage can there in that alley way and that this black garbage can DID NOT HAVE WHEELS AT ITS BASE EITHER..

Take it FWIW.. But I personally was unable to find an image or video footage for others to see and confirm these facts for themselves..

Maybe someone else will have better luck finding an image/video..

Jmo.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

If it was daylight, and those dogs barked a lot, which I believe someone else said, then I doubt I would have been all that curious to see what they were barking about. So I don't find it all that strange...JMO (that she did not look outside.)

I can agree, except... She makes a point of saying that where the voices were coming from was not an area where anyone would routinely be. I live alone with yappy dogs, and would roll over and ignore them at 6:30, but hearing voices just outside my window when I usually don't.... No, that I would get up and check out I think. And I am not a scaredy cat at all.....

I think the window is bogus!
A distraction
Set up!
false info!

JMO

I do not think Isa went out that window!

Word! Nobody thinks Isa went out that window. Now we can let the flipping window rest in peace. Ugh!

JMO

As I recall NG wanted the reporter on the scene for her to climb atop the black garbage can, and he said, he couldn't reach it. :what:

I saw that show, and honestly, I couldn't climb on top of ours either. I'm 5'5" and I seem to remember her commenting that perhaps someone taller than "Greg" could have climbed on it. (He took a little offense at her comment, if I recall--gave her the stink eye.)

For what it's worth, I definitely wouldn't stand on one of those or use it to climb over a wall. You'd fall right in, IMO, even if it didn't slide out from underneath you.

I don't think anyone has avoided mentioning SC's drug arrest... And from the specific charges, one cannot assess if it was just pot, or something else. But I sincerely hope that anyone who is contemplating that SC may have a regular drug habit will make a point of watching him perform Ave Maria. He is in great shape as a singer, and that would not be at all possible if he was regularly filling his lungs with anything other than air.

Jmo

I agree, just for myself, if I've avoided the subject at all it is because I don't want to make assumptions about the particulars being too sinister or too benign.

In my understanding, both SC and RC are American and were born and raised here, so you would be quite right to be confused over so-called language and cultural issues.

If there is any language they may have a problem with, it would be the Truth.

JMO

BBM

Bazinga! :yesss:

And I totally agree.

Everytime I have seen a picture of the parents they wear a crucifix cross.
IMO, they seem very religious.
If someone very religious wants to hide a child,
where would that be?
a church? cemetary? mission?
what places are there in AZ??? near the home?
IIRC, SC reminds people that ISA was/is very pretty.
Where is ISA?

*looks in mirror to check resemblance to chopped liver*

:blowkiss:

I like everyone here, and BTW I have no idea why chopped liver has such a bad rap, since I love the stuff.
So forgive me if I came off wrong. I just wish ALL our members were here. And I am glad that you are!

Last night I did look for too long of a period of time..til I literally was cursing my tablet full blast.. In looking for either the actual footage from NG where the poor dude I spoke of early is clearly showing the black garbage can is adequately sturdy AND THAT THERE ARE NO WHEELS AT THE BASE OF THE BLACK GARBAGE CAN.. That "at that time" was positioned against the lowest portion of the Celis' back stucco wall.. The segment aired 5/3/12 and unfortunately the only NG segment uploaded to YouTube of that particular episode is the 6min interview with the parents of Carleigh Harrison.. Arrggghh!!!!

The Tuscon trash website did not have any images of this specific type garbage can that was spoken about in the NG segment..

So, while I can personally attest to it being fact that it was large enough with adequate stability and that it without a shadow of a doubt had NO WHEELS AT THE BASE OF IT.. And possibly one or more others as well that recall this specific segment re:video of the back alley wall, close ups and approximate measurements of the stucco wall, including the lowest portion that meets the wooden fence where the black garbage can was positioned at the time of this video .. It still leaves others who are possibly interested or find it to be relevant.. Unfortunately they are left with no verification or any way to confirm this for themselves.. Again Arrggghh !!!

I will add one other detail that the poor dude does state in this segment re: black, wheelLESS garbage can in back alley of Celis home.. And that is that In Nancy's inquiry into did the black garbage can have wheels at its base the guy confirms that NO IT DOES NOT HAVE WHEELS and he also adds that out of the frame of the camera there is another black garbage can there in that alley way and that this black garbage can DID NOT HAVE WHEELS AT ITS BASE EITHER..

Take it FWIW.. But I personally was unable to find an image or video footage for others to see and confirm these facts for themselves..

Maybe someone else will have better luck finding an image/video..

Jmo.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I didn't record the show that night as I was so frustrated with the wrong windows being shown and all the other stuff.

I am NOT picking on NG. But, the funniest part was when he hiked up his leg, to demonstrate that he could go over the wall (and I'm in my house telling him not to do it, he's gonna get arrested for trespassing) and he's trying to finish his sentence but she SHUTS. HIM. DOWN. Poor guy's still stuck with his leg in the air until they go to commercial!!! (Ok, maybe I embellished that last part, but it WAS funny.)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was so angry at Nancy that I actually tweeted hasking her to please shut up and let him speak. Btw, it did not work.

Ok, letting the trash can thing go (cause I dont want to add to pointless banter) and also because Fancy Grace watchers saw the big city cans WITHOUT wheels.

Everytime I have seen a picture of the parents they wear a crucifix cross.
IMO, they seem very religious.
If someone very religious wants to hide a child,
where would that be?
a church? cemetary? mission?
what places are there in AZ??? near the home?
IIRC, SC reminds people that ISA was/is very pretty.
Where is ISA?

As I recall it was only RC and the kids who just recently started attending church looking at notations on her FB.. I don't think you can use the 'hide behind the church' excuse with ANYONE. I happen to goto one of the largest churches in the country and it's not a big unknown that questionable people goto church... As I have been told in the past ' church is merely a hospital for sinners ' Not that thats how I feel about all church folks but going to church and wearing a cross or having a ton of hispanicly popular catholic candles from the dollar store does not make you a saint either just as sticking feathers in your butt does not make you a chicken.

How much time would it take you to search your house for the child you just learned was missing. Me? About 20 seconds. But if I was searching for something that wasn't my whole life? Maybe a half hour or so.

My post was actually saying that there was time, as posters were questioning RC getting home and immediately on the phone with 911 stating that she had searched everywhere. They were asking how she could have searched everywhere if she just pulled up in the driveway from work.
I was trying to help by providing a timeline to show there was about a minute or two to search.

Can I ask if there is anyone on this thread that is convinced that the parents did it, that ALSO believes that the Ramsey's (as in Jon Benet's parents) were NOT guilty?
Just for the pure sake of my own curiousity....

As for me, I now think the Ramsey's were innocent, although not in the beginning, and I am yet to be convinced that the Celis's are guilty....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member