AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
question to all those who have scoured the house plans/googlemaps.

where are the air conditioners? the condenser units, outside. they're not on the east side (isa's window) nor in the back iirc. i assume they have central air (not window units). i don't live in the southeast...

TIA!

I have been informed that they are the two dark grey boxes on the roof.

BBM

....and that takes away the glimmer of hope that I was trying for.

You are so right about empty homes....we have heard about several kids being raped and/or killed in abandoned homes right near their own home.

Dear Lord, Bless this innocent child.

I know and I am trying not to think about that but it is a perfect place to take a child, rape them... then murder them. It may not even be a home real close to the Celis's home but in the general area.

Didnt LE say there are a lot of empty homes sitting in the general area? I wonder why they havent already contacted the owners and got permission to search?

IMO

Case gone cold ? And the parents are still possible suspects ? :(

It is definitely not cold. They may not have enough to make an arrest, or are delaying it in order to find out more info and hopefully the whereabouts of Isabel, but I think they are making it very clear that their investigation is progressing and they are hopeful.

These are the questions on the questionairre.

1. Did you observe anything that struck you as unusual or out of the ordinary at anytime prior to the incident or sincethe incident?2. Were there any delivery people or solicitors in your area two weeks prior to this incident or since the incident?3. Has there been any construction in your area prior to or since the incident?4. Were there any yard sales, parties or other large gatherings prior to the incident?5. Did you notice any unusual vehicles or vehicles that you did not recognize in your area prior to the incident?6. Do you have surveillance cameras in use at your home?7. Do you know if any of your neighbors have surveillance cameras in use?

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=456848770995274

Did anyone make note of the streets? I heard Broadway and Craycroft and then 3 or 4 more, but I am multitasking and failed as a transcriber.

Was this a press release or heard in the parking lot?

Actually, he did not say that LE told the family anything, and LE has said this all along in every presser.

He says
1. LE has never advised them to not make a media appearance.
2. LE has suggested to the parents that it might be helpful if they did, to generate interest and more leads

They all repeat it every time for the last month
LE has never told the parents to go in front of media or not to go in front of media.

IMO I do believe the parents and family when they say that LE asked them not to discuss specifics of the case.

I know and I am trying not to think about that but it is a perfect place to take a child, rape them... then murder them. It may not even be a home real close to the Celis's home but in the general area.

Didnt LE say there are a lot of empty homes sitting in the general area? I wonder why they havent already contacted the owners and got permission to search?

IMO

I think it's because they still haven't been able to contact those people, and so they can't just enter a home. I don't like it, but that seems to be the way it is.

Well they are very aware what is being said about the family by the public. LE tried to quell the rampant rumors and speculations about the family in two different PCs they have held but they are still very aware that it did no good and is still going on. IMO, LE gave up on trying to stop it.

IMO

then why does mom and dad not do this? LE said they have not told mom and dad to be quiet and have encouraged them to speak to the media.....yet....mom and dad hide out.

really, im seeing SC & RC in the same light I saw the Irwins.....
instead of something or someone swaying me in the direction of mom and dad being innocent in all of this, things keep swaying me the other way. im still on the fence, but damn, i keep almost falling off to the side of mom and dad are guilty of something.....

ETA.....because this case now annoys me. mom and dad are STILL suspects - they have not been rulled out and they refuse to talk to media and answer questions or clear up rumours and still dont even have an attorney who can at least MAYBE answer questions or set some records straight....and still do not appear to be doing anything to help find their child (the vigil based on accounts was more about SC)....

WTF?! are they for real?

/rant

Well heres my feeling(and yes I'm offering it up without having been asked..lol).. Honestly I don't "care" who it is that has taken Isa and IMO very most likely has killed her for whatever motives(IMO I still lean heavily on sexually motivated no matter who the actual perp is.. Family.. Friend.. Local neighborhood acquaintance.. Or stranger) and that due to my belief it's likely sexually motivated I realize the chances of her not having been killed soon thereafter the abduction(within days at the very longest IMO) is very slim to none.. So, whoever the b****** is that has stolen this little girls life and her love and existence from the so very many that love her.. I want them to not be allowed to breathe one single breath more of FREE air.. I want them fully exposed for the monster they truly are and I want closure brought for her family and loved ones(and even if it is a family member he's still only 1 individual and that still leaves a huge amount of family members that deserve the truth and closure brought to their month long hell of not knowing).. Especially Becky Celis.. I watched again the two part interview on the couch totaling 30 mins and I openly cried in 3 different parts of it in my seeing this woman's open wound of pain and anguish.. She does NOT KNOW WHAT AND WHY HER DAUGHTER IS GONE AND SHE DESERVES THAT AT THE VERY LEAST.. IMO especially so if in fact it is her husband that has done this..

Whomever it is I want them exposed and I want her found and brought home in whatever way that she can(alive or sadly even if deceased).. LE IMO better have SOMETHING because it certainly appears as tho they do not.. I perfectly realize they "could be" absolutely bluffing and misleading purposefully as they are finalizing getting their ducks arranged in a necessary order.. But I am by no means confident in the least that is occurring..

Isa needs to come home NOW, first and foremost and as a very close second to that the b****** who has taken her needs to be outed and exposed IMMEDIATELY for the true monster that he really IS..

That's just me and that's jmo, tho and nothing more.. Time to go back to my corner and quietly wait, hope, and pray that the end is near to this nightmare..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Did anyone make note of the streets? I heard Broadway and Craycroft and then 3 or 4 more, but I am multitasking and failed as a transcriber.

I caught Wilshire Drive close to their home. A few streets south & runs parallel to 12th St.

Well heres my feeling(and yes I'm offering it up without having been asked..lol).. Honestly I don't "care" who it is that has taken Isa and IMO very most likely has killed her for whatever motives(IMO I still lean heavily on sexually motivated no matter who the actual perp is.. Family.. Friend.. Local neighborhood acquaintance.. Or stranger) and that due to my belief it's likely sexually motivated I realize the chances of her not having been killed soon thereafter the abduction(within days at the very longest IMO) is very slim to none.. So, whoever the b****** is that has stolen this little girls life and her love and existence from the so very many that love her.. I want them to not be allowed to breathe one single breath more of FREE air.. I want them fully exposed for the monster they truly are and I want closure brought for her family and loved ones(and even if it is a family member he's still only 1 individual and that still leaves a huge amount of family members that deserve the truth and closure brought to their month long hell of not knowing).. Especially Becky Celis.. I watched again the two part interview on the couch totaling 30 mins and I openly cried in 3 different parts of it in my seeing this woman's open wound of pain and anguish.. She does NOT KNOW WHAT AND WHY HER DAUGHTER IS GONE AND SHE DESERVES THAT AT THE VERY LEAST.. IMO especially so if in fact it is her husband that has done this..

Whomever it is I want them exposed and I want her found and brought home in whatever way that she can(alive or sadly even if deceased).. LE IMO better have SOMETHING because it certainly appears as tho they do not.. I perfectly realize they "could be" absolutely bluffing and misleading purposefully as they are finalizing getting their ducks arranged in a necessary order.. But I am by no means confident in the least that is occurring..

Isa needs to come home NOW, first and foremost and as a very close second to that the b****** who has taken her needs to be outed and exposed IMMEDIATELY for the true monster that he really IS..

That's just me and that's jmo, tho and nothing more.. Time to go back to my corner and quietly wait, hope, and pray that the end is near to this nightmare..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I love to read things that you write, lol, it reminds me of Chevy Chase talking about his boss on Christmas Vacation. But, I do totally agree with you, whoever did this possibly had something sexual in mind because I don't know what other reason someone would take a child out of her own bed.

thank you...i don't recall seeing them.

a/c units are on the roof in arizona? i'm questioning where they are (and if they were running) as that may or may not have hindered noise travel that night/morning. someone said it was in the low 60's? so they wouldn't have been on, correct? or do most let their a/c run all night considering the daytime heat...i really don't know and i'm too tired to sleuth the weather channel, lol...

there don't appear to be units on the west side of the neighbor's yard, nor on the east side of the c's...so whatever the neighbor heard wouldn't have been hindered or muffled by the a/c fan...correct?

again, i don't live in the southeast. i'm on walden pond with gardenlady. ;)

AC units can either be on the roof or on the side of the home (resting on the ground). It is most efficient on the roof.

The Celis home due to the size 3800 sq ft requires two ACs. If you google map the home address you will see the two grey boxes. One sitting over the Celis Master Bedroom ( I would presume it to be the Master Bedroom), left hand side of the home. THe other unit being over the remaining two bedrooms, on the right hand side.

then why does mom and dad not do this? LE said they have not told mom and dad to be quiet and have encouraged them to speak to the media.....yet....mom and dad hide out.

really, im seeing SC & RC in the same light I saw the Irwins.....
instead of something or someone swaying me in the direction of mom and dad being innocent in all of this, things keep swaying me the other way. im still on the fence, but damn, i keep almost falling off to the side of mom and dad are guilty of something.....

Well, I'd like to know what people want them to say?
LE might have suggested that going to the media will keep attention focused and leads coming in, but they might also have suggested (according to the parents LE did) not to discuss any details of the case.

While I agree that if they can, they should plea for Isa's safe return, I also understand that they cannot answer many questions.

Actually, he did not say that LE told the family anything, and LE has said this all along in every presser.

He says
1. LE has never advised them to not make a media appearance.
2. LE has suggested to the parents that it might be helpful if they did, to generate interest and more leads

They all repeat it every time for the last month
LE has never told the parents to go in front of media or not to go in front of media.

IMO I do believe the parents and family when they say that LE asked them not to discuss specifics of the case.

I believe LE has encouraged the family to speak to the media, but not about case facts, just about Isabel.

I caught Wilshire Drive close to their home. A few streets south & runs parallel to 12th St.

Thank you, Dr. !
Is that not around a couple parks?

just going from google map memory

Well, I'd like to know what people want them to say?
LE might have suggested that going to the media will keep attention focused and leads coming in, but they might also have suggested (according to the parents LE did) not to discuss any details of the case.

While I agree that if they can, they should plea for Isa's safe return, I also understand that they cannot answer many questions.

Unfortunately, now that the Lt told us there wouldn't be anymore pressers, it's going to need to be up to the family to be proactive and keep Isa's case in the spotlight, or the light will eventually dwindle to nothing. Point in fact, Kelli Bordeaux in NC. Nothing coming from LE, nothing but volunteer searchers running around in circles in the same places. It's a SHAME!!

Yes it is Prof. It's actually called E. North Wilshire. The park is called Wilshire Heights Park that is close to Isa's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove