AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard for me to believe that they haven't reviewed video at least once. IMO he was just saying, to keep everything general.

He said specifically that they had not looked at all the tapes. I dont think he would say that if it werent true because it does make them look very slow moving in their investigation.

IMO

So, I take it from reading the posts describing the presser( thanks to all and as usual ingra, you're greatly appreciated:blowkisses: ).. I take it that the "population" LE are referring to that needs to be REinterviewed is the RSOs.. Jmo.. I'm with those of who are of the opinion that theyre just now going to interview the offenders whose victims were specifically 10yoa and under!!! That previously theyd focused on interviewing the offenders that's victims were in the older age range of 16yoa and up?!?!!??

Please please please tell me that someone from the media jumped on this IMMEDIATELY at the presser and questioned what is in IMO unacceptable negligence on the part of whomevers decision it was to focus on offenders in age range 3times older than the victim?!?! Please tell me someone demanded to have this explained?!??

I'm sorry there must be a misunderstanding.. There is no way this LE publicly admitted such an obvious blunder that IMO could mean the perp has sailed by under the radar for a month.. Possibly doing God knows what to Isa and for how long.. And what he did with her since then!!!! Due to the fact that someone in LE determined that the focus SHOULD NOT BE ON INTERVIEWING OFFENDERS WHOSE VICTIMS ARE IN ISABEL's AGE RANGE BUT RATHER INTERVIEWING AND FOCUSING ON OFFENDERS WHOSE PREFERENCE WERE MUCH OLDER FEMALES POST PUBESCENT!!!! When the offenders whose preference were extremely young, way pre pubescent were not focused on!!!!!!!

There has to be a misunderstanding.. Is this what was actually stated and actually intended and actually meant????

And did anyone jump on the obvious eff up that this mistake was and just what it could have cost them in spelling of it having been a months time???? Could have cost them Isa's life!!!!

I'm furious!! I know some have no doubt that the dad is guilty as hell for Isa's disappearance, but I am not and I stand firm that there obviously is not evidence thats firm that it was the dad or he'd be arrested.. Due to the evidence not being there to arrest their suspect that obviously leaves doubt and IMO it is unacceptable to have not followed through on other avenues if there is any doubt whatsoever!!!.. Their having failed to focus on the wrong age group IMO huge and massive blunder.. That is not ok at all and calls into question their state of mind and ability to thoroughly and properly investigate!!!!

I'm terribly saddened for Isa and her loved ones.. Extremely disheartening to say the least..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

So, I take it from reading the posts describing the presser( thanks to all and as usual ingra, you're greatly appreciated:blowkisses: ).. I take it that the "population" LE are referring to that needs to be REinterviewed is the RSOs.. Jmo.. I'm with those of who are of the opinion that theyre just now going to interview the offenders whose victims were specifically 10yoa and under!!! That previously theyd focused on interviewing the offenders that's victims were in the older age range of 16yoa and up?!?!!??

Please please please tell me that someone from the media jumped on this IMMEDIATELY at the presser and questioned what is in IMO unacceptable negligence on the part of whomevers decision it was to focus on offenders in age range 3times older than the victim?!?! Please tell me someone demanded to have this explained?!??

I'm sorry there must be a misunderstanding.. There is no way this LE publicly admitted such an obvious blunder that IMO could mean the perp has sailed by under the radar for a month.. Possibly doing God knows what to Isa and for how long.. And what he did with her since then!!!! Due to the fact that someone in LE determined that the focus SHOULD NOT BE ON INTERVIEWING OFFENDERS WHOSE VICTIMS ARE IN ISABEL's AGE RANGE BUT RATHER INTERVIEWING AND FOCUSING ON OFFENDERS WHOSE PREFERENCE WERE MUCH OLDER FEMALES POST PUBESCENT!!!! When the offenders whose preference were extremely young, way pre pubescent were not focused on!!!!!!!

There has to be a misunderstanding.. Is this what was actually stated and actually intended and actually meant????

And did anyone jump on the obvious eff up that this mistake was and just what it could have cost them in spelling of it having been a months time???? Could have cost them Isa's life!!!!

I'm furious!! I know some have no doubt that the dad is guilty as hell for Isa's disappearance, but I am not and I stand firm that there obviously is not evidence thats firm that it was the dad or he'd be arrested.. Due to the evidence not being there to arrest their suspect that obviously leaves doubt and IMO it is unacceptable to have not followed through on other avenues if there is any doubt whatsoever!!!.. Their having failed to focus on the wrong age group IMO huge and massive blunder.. That is not ok at all and calls into question their state of mind and ability to thoroughly and properly investigate!!!!

I'm terribly saddened for Isa and her loved ones.. Extremely disheartening to say the least..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Can you still breathe after all that? LOL Nope, no one demanded to know much more. He said that RSO's that were interviewed 3 or 4 times are being interviewed again, and that there will be more info to gather from ones that had specifically molested younger children.

I am sitting here sadly thinking that someday a hiker will come across some bones....and that will be the next major thing we hear in this case.

I hope I am wrong.

I hope that they have a ton of information and evidence that they are keeping from us to insure a thorough prosecution.

~sigh

If they had any real evidence then they would know which direction to go in instead of still saying they arent rulling out any possiblity and are now going back to talk to some more SOs that molest children under the age of 10 and contact the owners of homes sitting empty.

If they find evidence of Isa being in one of those empty homes in the area that they have not even been in yet I am going to be highly upset.

That would be the perfect place to take a young child.

IMO

Can you still breathe after all that? LOL Nope, no one demanded to know much more. He said that RSO's that were interviewed 3 or 4 times are being interviewed again, and that there will be more info to gather from ones that had specifically molested younger children.

I heard what you heard. They initially targeted all RSO regardless of age they liked. They've gone back done additional re-interviews and are now going back again, but just to those that target her age group. I don't think LE has dropped the ball at all. :moo:

That's why I stated that the presser now has me more confused than I was before it, because really nothing was cleared up, still the same people being interviewed again and again, homes being given flyers or whatever they are for people to write down things they may have heard or seen........

If they had any real evidence then they would know which direction to go in instead of still saying they arent rulling out any possiblity and are now going back to talk to some more SOs that molest children under the age of 10 and contact the owners of homes sitting empty.

If they find evidence of Isa being in one of those empty homes in the area that they have not even been in yet I am going to be highly upset.

IMO

Yes it would and honestly, you'll see me pull all my hair out, ponytail and all if this is where they find Isa.

It's hard to tell what they have, IMO

I agree. They keep claiming that they have "sensitive" information that they cannot divulge to the public at this time. IMO this could mean there is a "bombshell" and until they have a crucial or missing piece/ evidence to take to grand jury, they are waiting. I'm hoping and praying that it's not Isa's body that they are waiting for, although with each passing day, the hopes of finding her alive or at all deminish.

About the comment made on the Find Isabel Celis FB page: I won't totally discredit it. It is possible that the person who made it, has some insider info. If it is true, LE probably wouldn't confirm it anyway as it could be part of the "sensitive" info.

*my opinion only*

HUGE difference between the Sierra LaMarr case and this one. Sierra's mom, dad and her mom's boyfriend have all taken LDT's and have been CLEARED by LE.

Regarding this group, LE says parents have taken LDT's but that Sergio has given inconsistent statements.

Also, LE has practically had to kick the parents onto a media set to get them to talk.

These cases are at the opposite ends of the spectrum, IMO.

Are they cleared again? There was a point at which LE backpedalled and said (on NG) that the NOBODY had been excluded.

IMO

BBM

....and that takes away the glimmer of hope that I was trying for.

You are so right about empty homes....we have heard about several kids being raped and/or killed in abandoned homes right near their own home.

Dear Lord, Bless this innocent child.

He said specifically that they had not looked at all the tapes. I dont think he would say that if it werent true because it does make them look very slow moving in their investigation.

IMO

Here's a possible explanation for him stating that.
When they found they had the wrong day on the church surveillance, he said they went back to the company and got the whole server.
I don't know how many days/hours that is, but it could be longer than a week IMO

It is very possible they looked at all video that they know was recorded the night/morning Isa went missing, but maybe they have other days of video to look at for any activity in the days/week before she went missing IMO

Keeping search warrants sealed = they don't want people to know what they were looking for inside the Celis residence. That points more toward the family than towards a random abductor or RSO, IMO.

My interpretation: they are trying to line up their ducks (so to speak) to eventually make an arrest. They want to preserve the sanctity of the case for the DA to obtain a successful prosecution. At this point, 5 weeks in, it doesn't seem like a whole lot is leading them to outside the family. Though they are certainly not going to dismiss anything credible and will look at anyone. But at 5 weeks with the family still not ruled out.... well... do the math.

That makes sense to me too, and I do think this is their leaning. But they are still pursing other avenues; targeted groups of RSO's. I guess they only checked previously for an alibi and verified their whereabouts the night Isa disappeared? Now they are going to go back and look closer at those who's crimes included little girls under 10? Did I understand that correctly?

Four weeks later, I give the possibility that a known RSO committed this abduction a 2 in 10 chance. Instead, it occurs to me that TPD is trying to appear as if they are not solely focused on the family.

Thank you mamamia for this further clarification .. And yes I had to catch up on my breathing as It seems as tho I'd clearly run out with the long, even more so than usual overly long run-on sentences of my above rant..;)

____________________...

That's why I stated that the presser now has me more confused than I was before it, because really nothing was cleared up, still the same people being interviewed again and again, homes being given flyers or whatever they are for people to write down things they may have heard or seen........

They had been unable to contact 30 to 40 homes in the neighborhood, so they are going back to those homes.

I am an optimist or wishful thinking perhaps, so in my mind they have the same direction and are just building their case & covering all basis.

Just a thought, the streets they mentioned does that give us any insight? I know they are around the family home, but I wonder if the streets are in every direction or targeted in some way. If that makes any sense at all lol.

Did he say the public has been phenomenal in supporting the police and the family "to some extent"?
Wonder what that means.

Well they are very aware what is being said about the family by the public. LE tried to quell the rampant rumors and speculations about the family in two different PCs they have held but they are still very aware that it did no good and is still going on. IMO, LE gave up on trying to stop it.

Who knows.....it wouldnt suprise me if some nutjob has made death threats against this family.

IMO

I am an optimist or wishful thinking perhaps, so in my mind they have the same direction and are just building their case & covering all basis.

Just a thought, the streets they mentioned does that give us any insight? I know they are around the family home, but I wonder if the streets are in every direction or targeted in some way. If that makes any sense at all lol.

Did anyone make note of the streets? I heard Broadway and Craycroft and then 3 or 4 more, but I am multitasking and failed as a transcriber.

That makes sense to me too, and I do think this is their leaning. But they are still pursing other avenues; targeted groups of RSO's. I guess they only checked previously for an alibi and verified their whereabouts the night Isa disappeared? Now they are going to go back and look closer at those who's crimes included little girls under 10? Did I understand that correctly?

Four weeks later, I give the possibility that a known RSO committed this abduction a 2 in 10 chance. Instead, it occurs to me that TPD is trying to appear as if they are not solely focused on the family.

Bingo to BBM! IMO, they are making sure no stone is left unturned but still fine tuning the investigation into the family.

Case gone cold ? And the parents are still possible suspects ? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member