AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not trying to challenge you....sorry if it comes off that way :/

im just curious how one could know that anonymous posts on various forums could be different people....or the same person...

I understand, the problem is we aren't allowed to go into detail about it here, so I can only say that based on what I read they are different people. (An example would be if someone was describing a different situation but the same information, or confirming the same information but from their own LE source). Of course it could all be the same person talking to themselves back and forth :floorlaugh:

....Isnt it amazing how if SC & RC would just talk and answer some questions and address some rumours, even thru an attorney, how so many of these little details (that would not screw up a case) could be answered?

19 threads, zillions of posts.....same questions being asked over and over and over.....same guesses, assumptions, theories, etc being made over and over...

And all it would take is a good interviewer and the two of them to clear up a crap load of questions. Even LE has encouraged them to speak to the media.

19 threads in and we are again bringing up.........did he really even work and if so, where? lol Simple question he could answer...amongst others.

This case (like so many) is like fashion....eventually a question will be resurrected and tossed around again....then on to the next repeated queries....

Over a month now and we still have no answers about ANYTHING....even the little things that would not hinder the integrity of a case....

....just random thoughts as i lurk....lol...carry on :giggle:

What questions would you like to ask them that is not connected to Isa's disappearance?

Just curious. LOL!

I understand, the problem is we aren't allowed to go into detail about it here, so I can only say that based on what I read they are different people. (An example would be if someone was describing a different situation but the same information, or confirming the same information but from their own LE source). Of course it could all be the same person talking to themselves back and forth :floorlaugh:

BBM

Uggh, I have actually seen that happen. Crazy, crazy. Multiple nics or anons and they will reply to themselves and of course they always agree with 'each other'.:floorlaugh:

Yep, still a lot of fliers hanging up on my side of town, too. Most of the ones I put up are still hanging on, in spite of all the wind we had previously.

Yellow ribbons are usually reserved for times when we are waiting for soldiers coming home from a war, although I wouldn't mind putting up some purple ribbons for Isa. I guess I'm with you--:what:.

I posted the original querie about yellow ribbons because I have followed many missing persons cases where friends, neighbors, relatives, etc. tie yellow ribbons on trees or lamp posts in hopes that the missing individual will be located or returns home soon. I've done it myself in a few of the cases that I've followed even though the missing child/person lives nowhere near my home in southeastern lower Michigan. Many people associate yellow ribbons with missing persons and not just those in the military. :moo:

Let me ask another question. Per the drug cartel rumors ... are they specific as to what involvement? I ask because like any other organized crime, drug cartels are into more than selling drugs ... like human trafficking, extortion, coersion (mules), money laundering, etc. The cartel that would most likely have the most influence in Arizona/Tucson is the Sinaloa Drug Cartel or the larger alliance of cartels they have.

US Freezes Assets Of Sinaloa Drug Cartel Kingpin's Sons

International Business Times - May 8, 2012
The U.S. Department of the Treasury froze the assets of four key operatives of the feared Mexican Sinaloa drug cartel

Mexican cartels move into human trafficking - The Washington Post

Undo
Jul 27, 2011 – Mexican drug cartels move into human trafficking, lucrative ... Instead, gunmen from the Zeta drug cartel kidnapped her in Mexico and forced

Human Trafficking Victims Trafficking Drugs: How Can Law ...

Undo
30 December 2011 – Cartels scheme to get noncriminals to do their dirty work”

I didn't know that yellow ribbons are reserved...unless Tony said so. ;) :eek:

The practice began...and people chose certain colors in order to be unique or to honor the person's fave color...JMO. And JMO, anyone can use yellow (or any other color).

What questions would you like to ask them that is not connected to Isa's disappearance?

Just curious. LOL!

how about a list of all the questions everyone here is asking.....

ive said it in another post but there is a LOT they could say...like they could tell a COMPLETE story of what went on that night. we only have a very very tiny bit of imformation....and that tells us nothing...all it does is cause everyone to speculate and guess.....

them telling us if mom was there all night or if dad was or if anyone else was in the house and so on would be a start....did dad sleep on the couch all night?....where the dogs outside? inside? do they bark at strangers? do they cower or turn over for a belly rub when they see any human?

i mean, the list goes on and on.....

we have nothing really.....

Hi all - long time lurker, finally signed up to post. Just wanting to chime in with something that at first had me feeling hopeful, but after sitting with it for a little bit, had me feeling like LE really has no clue in his case. My other half works in Tucson and is friends with someone who is a parole/probation officer. That person indicated that they have been very busy with checking on all of their parolees in recent weeks at the request of LE - checking and rechecking their charges.

So, they are still looking at RSOs and parolees. I am back in the "stranger abduction" camp and not happy about it.

how about a list of all the questions everyone here is asking.....

ive said it in another post but there is a LOT they could say...like they could tell a COMPLETE story of what went on that night. we only have a very very tiny bit of imformation....and that tells us nothing...all it does is cause everyone to speculate and guess.....

them telling us if mom was there all night or if dad was or if anyone else was in the house and so on would be a start....did dad sleep on the couch all night?....where the dogs outside? inside? do they bark at strangers? do they cower or turn over for a belly rub when they see any human?

i mean, the list goes on and on.....

we have nothing really.....

I know what you mean and it would be nice to have them come out and talk about what happened that night into the next morning but IMO it just isnt going to happen. While Marlene Lamar would talk in general terms like the Celis family has done she would not discuss the details for she did not want to impede the investigation. For two months we were still discussing if Sierra wore the clothing found in her disgarded purse when all along, IMO, Sierra's family knew it was the clothing she had on. They also knew when the photo was taken yet we guessed about that too forever. Some at the time wanted to know if Rick came back home and all we had was speculation on just about everything.

I really think we know the answer to a lot of those questions.

Sergio clearly said he fell asleep watching the game and was a wall away from Isa's room. So imo, he was there until he woke up the next morning.

The way the police and the Celis family have told it ..yes, the entire family was there that night and then Becky left the home to go to work that morning.

They have already said no one was in the home that night except them and their three children.

A neighbor has already said the dogs do bark at strangers when they walk by the home when the dogs are outside.

It seems the dogs were outside at least by 6:30 am since the neighbor next door heard them barking in the yard that morning. IMO, only guessing, before Becky left for work she let the dogs out in the yard to run and do their morning 'business.'

I know what you mean and it would be nice to have them come out and talk about what happened that night into the next morning but IMO it just isnt going to happen. While Marlene Lamar would talk in general terms like the Celis family has done she would not discuss the details for she did not want to impede the investigation. For two months we were still discussing if Sierra wore the clothing found in her disgarded purse when all along, IMO, Sierra's family knew it was the clothing she had on. They also knew when the photo was taken yet we guessed about that too forever. Some at the time wanted to know if Rick came back home and all we had was speculation on just about everything.

I really think we know the answer to a lot of those questions.

Sergio clearly said he fell asleep watching the game and was a wall away from Isa's room. So imo, he was there until he woke up the next morning.

The way the police and the Celis family have told it ..yes, the entire family was there that night and then Becky left the home to go to work that morning.

They have already said no one was in the home that night except them and their three children.

A neighbor has already said the dogs do bark at strangers when they walk by the home when the dogs are outside.

It seems the dogs were outside at least by 6:30 am since the neighbor next door heard them barking in the yard that morning. IMO, only guessing, before Becky left for work she let the dogs out in the yard to run and do their morning 'business.'

i get ya...

i just like dealing with facts...and so far, we have hardly any....mostly just "thinks" "assumes" "maybes" "he said she said" "probably this or that" and so on....

i think back to baby lisa case and mama irwin talked a lot, so we had a lot of info to chew on....it was also easy to get a feel for the case by her contradictions and all of that....

in this case, we hardly have anything to chew on.....and it drives me nuts. lol

Let me ask another question. Per the drug cartel rumors ... are they specific as to what involvement? I ask because like any other organized crime, drug cartels are into more than selling drugs ... like human trafficking, extortion, coersion (mules), money laundering, etc. The cartel that would most likely have the most influence in Arizona/Tucson is the Sinaloa Drug Cartel or the larger alliance of cartels they have.

US Freezes Assets Of Sinaloa Drug Cartel Kingpin's Sons

International Business Times - May 8, 2012
The U.S. Department of the Treasury froze the assets of four key operatives of the feared Mexican Sinaloa drug cartel

Mexican cartels move into human trafficking - The Washington Post

Undo
Jul 27, 2011 – Mexican drug cartels move into human trafficking, lucrative ... Instead, gunmen from the Zeta drug cartel kidnapped her in Mexico and forced

Human Trafficking Victims Trafficking Drugs: How Can Law ...

Undo
30 December 2011 – Cartels scheme to get noncriminals to do their dirty work”

Most of the rumors I've heard about cartels involve gun smuggling, specifically people involved with the Operation Fast and Furious. Without getting into the politics of it, The operation was supposed to target people already in the US who worked with cartels in Mexico.

Most of the rumors I've heard about cartels involve gun smuggling, specifically people involved with the Operation Fast and Furious. Without getting into the politics of it, The operation was supposed to target people already in the US who worked with cartels in Mexico.

Very diplomatically posted. Love it. And thanks (not snark at ALL).

Oh, and, not sure anyone else has said this but SC's friend Joe has a connection to RC's workplace ... his GF works there also.

Did SC's friend Joe state that his girlfriend works at the same place as RC? If so, where can I read this information. TIA

how do we know they are different? i post on several forums and never use the same screen name anywhere i go....

Ae these posters saying the exact same thing? Because I only read one other forum and nowhere did I see someone say that LE confirmed this was related to a drug cartel/debt. Just asking . . . TIA

Hi Time, Thanks for your warm welcome. :)

No, there is no evidence that I'm aware of that Sergio doesn't work full time (but a negative can't be proved so that's a logical fail anyway). That's why it's a question in my mind. Does SC work at all? If so, FT or PT? Whom does he work for? Why haven't they come forward to support him and the Celis family like TMC did for Becky?

The house data are posted on the Pima County Assessor's website. All of that is publicly available information. 3802 sq. ft. is a LOT, and the house sure doesn't appear to be THAT large (more like ~2400 sq. ft.). I sure would love to read the musings of the other posters on how SC and RC could afford to buy a $435,000 house!

Licensed or not, if SC works for some orthognathic/periodontic/oral surgery group, one would think that they would have come forward or at least would have been mentioned somewhere. Also it's "interesting" that the family's "close friends" didn't even know what his title is, calling him a "dental hygienist" (which is far removed from being a surg assist).

I also find it VERY odd that this, as he called himself; "close friend", when asked if he had ever been to the Celis's house, answered; No!
(This was in a nancy grace interview)

I mean how can you be somones "close friend" if you have not even been to their house???

Hi Lark, and thank you for the welcome. :)

You have sound reasoning there, and that scenario is certainly plausible. Still, based on the numerous LE folks who have all said pretty much the same thing RE drug-cartel debt, that is the direction I am leaning in. Then again, erroneous info can be repeated even within the LE community. Time will tell, eh? I sure hope that eventually we will all get to the bottom of this murky mess.

What ranking are your LE sources? Also which agency? Just curious. TIA (exp. are they officers, sargents, detectives, leiutants, commanders and are the TPD, Sheriff, Federal, others)

I posted the original querie about yellow ribbons because I have followed many missing persons cases where friends, neighbors, relatives, etc. tie yellow ribbons on trees or lamp posts in hopes that the missing individual will be located or returns home soon. I've done it myself in a few of the cases that I've followed even though the missing child/person lives nowhere near my home in southeastern lower Michigan. Many people associate yellow ribbons with missing persons and not just those in the military. :moo:

Well, as someone who has served our country, I associate yellow ribbons with troops coming home from war. I do not associate them with missing children or persons. Guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Ae these posters saying the exact same thing? Because I only read one other forum and nowhere did I see someone say that LE confirmed this was related to a drug cartel/debt. Just asking . . . TIA

ah...the rumor i was talking about and I think lava too...is the rumor about a friend of a detectives wife claims that a piece of drywall was removed from isa's closet and on that drywall was a message she wrote that said something like bad bad daddy.....

and my response to that rumor is....i see no reason why CS techs would remove a piece of drywall and not just take a picture....the rumor makes no sense to me at all...

Hi Lark, and thank you for the welcome. :)

You have sound reasoning there, and that scenario is certainly plausible. Still, based on the numerous LE folks who have all said pretty much the same thing RE drug-cartel debt, that is the direction I am leaning in. Then again, erroneous info can be repeated even within the LE community. Time will tell, eh? I sure hope that eventually we will all get to the bottom of this murky mess.

I haven't heard any LE indicate drug-cartel debt, however, I have read "rumors" all over the place of people having a friend, whose friend's hubby works in LE and is a US Marshall, etc., etc. and posting whereever they can just to get a wrench into the mix.

IMO, the chances of a US Marshall sharing anything as delicate as this case, with details even to a spouse is serious stuff.

Any US Marshall sharing stuff needs to be fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove