AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiming in on the value of the Celis' home;

There are PLENTY of people who live in way more house than they can afford. It's an epidemic.

I have a good friend who lives in constant fear or foreclosure and car repos, and they live in a very exclusive gated community and drive cars I'd love to have.

They look like a very well-off family with all the trappings, but are in waaaayyy over their heads. I have held her hand many a time a she worried about the bank taking their home, but they will not consider a more modest neighborhood or vehicles.

Whaddya gonna do?

Things aren't always what they seem.....

The same information has been posted here by two individuals. The wording was exact, and the chances of them both knowing the same friend whose friend's hubby is a US Marshall is total BS and a rumor.

The US Marshall's do not reveal anything to their families, and if they did, and their spouse blabs to her friend, the spouse's hubby's life could be in jeopardy, as well as his career.

ITA. If this was the case the discussion would be about an EX U.S. Marshall.... JMO

I don't think Joe mentioned his GF in any interviews but not sure. Well, I googled around and found the info. But I don't think I can post it here.

Is it a comment, or is it on a website not allowed here?

If Joe didn't mention this on air, or to the media, then we have to consider it to be a rumor.

So, for now, Rumor seems to be the name of the posts lately!

What would be accomplished by answering those questions, other than to satisfy curiosity? Would it help find out what happened to Isa?

I think many who follow high profile cases expect to reap the benefits of those Florida Sunshine Laws that are non-existent in most jurisdictions. LE isn't obligated to release information that is sensitive to a case just because the public craves it. LE needs to safeguard the integrity of their investigation and release only those details that would not hurt the chances of a successful prosecution.

LE released a redacted version of the 9-1-1 calls regarding Isabel's disappearance because some information is obviously sensitive to the case. Likewise, we will probably not get to the see the search warrants that were to be released by the end of the month. I trust that TPD and the FBI have conducted an exemplary investigation in the disappearance of Isabel Celis and that we will learn more about the case when their work has concluded. :moo:

Oh, ok, thanks. I thought posters on here were talking about the cartels as a separate issue from the Operation Fast and Furious issue which I thought involved possible testimony. I know what Operation Fast and Furious is.

This is still my belief. (F&F)

I honestly don't see the drug angle, but it seems to have wings. JMO

I have that song "Tie a Yellow Ribbon round the Old Oak Tree" stuck in my head now lol Hope you are all happy LOL

Me too! :floorlaugh:...:maddening:

Tony Orlando and Dawn from days gone by . . .

Is it a comment, or is it on a website not allowed here?

If Joe didn't mention this on air, or to the media, then we have to consider it to be a rumor.

So, for now, Rumor seems to be the name of the posts lately!

Well, I don't see it as a rumor. I found out who his GF is (don't remember maybe it was from his own FB) and she is on the the internet with a professional link/site. I suppose there is some chance for error but in this case I kind of doubt it.

I'm NOT being cagey or anything, I just don't think it is fair game to provide a link to her since her name is not in the media and he hasn't mentioned her as far as I know. Can't say I blame him either.

I simply was saying there is a probable connection when the question came up about Sergio's workplace not supporting him publicly (which I do nto find odd)

What would be accomplished by answering those questions, other than to satisfy curiosity? Would it help find out what happened to Isa?

ummmmm ?
what is the point of us being here at websleuths? what is the point of sleuthing? lol what is the point of us discussing the case at all? i mean, i doubt any of us are going to solve this case......but dang, most (well at least many) of us sure do spend a lot of time here lol

not just curiosity but it would aid in us discussing this case....so far, we hardly have anything to discuss....all we have is a tiny bit of info and the rest of us are just going around and round and round in circles asking question after question, making assumption after assumption.....

the point of asking questions is................to get answers which we dont have hardly any at all. :D

ETA....i wanted to add that clearly the family is very concerned about their reputation and what people think and what people are saying....so them answer questions would clear a crap load of stuff up.....so no, its not just about OUR curiosity, but it would help them too....

ETA again...i hope that didnt come off as snarky...it is so hard to portray tone or even read it...i try and use smileys to aid in that, but really couldnt find an appropriate one....so no snarkiness intended.... (is that disclaimer as bad as the JMO or MOO disclaimer? :floorlaugh: )

The house data are posted on the Pima County Assessor's website. All of that is publicly available information. 3802 sq. ft. is a LOT said:
From what I read they last time that house was sold it was sold for 83K, maybe they picked up a foreclosure.

It might have been that what was sold was just the land parcel. Or an old home and then demolished and the new home built. By looking at google maps it seems that the 3 houses were built by the same builder, as they have the same style/color. The remaining homes in that neighborhood are older, smaller ranch style homes.

The Celis home is 5602 E 12th, the home across teh street (2 stories) 5601 E 12th, and the home behind the Celis home, across the alley way is 5601 E Cooper.

For those with "that" song stuck in their heads...switch to "Knock Three Times"... ;) at least we probably don't need to debate the meaning of that one... :D

Patty,
Do you think they would of listed the wrong amount for the house sold also? I would be curious to know why this one was sold at 83K and its in a neighborhood for houses that are a lot more costly.

The sales history under the county records for the property at 5601 E 12th is the information for the Celis' home at 5602 E. 12th Street.

10/2002, $83,500.00

Now if you go here,

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5601-E-12th-St_Tucson_AZ_85711_M21232-23150

and look at property history for the Celis home, it shows October 10, 2002, $83,500.00

5601 E 12th and 5602 E 12th need to be switched around as the 5601 home is much larger and grander then the Celis' home.

The house listed on the County Website is the wrong house. The information under Celis name is for the house across the street. Look at the details of the house that is listed for Celis, it states it is two stories. The Celis house is only 1 story.

Below is a pictire of the house that is listed under the Celis' property records.

Here is the info for the Celis house:
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5602-E-12th-St_Tucson_AZ_85711_M21045-52912

Or you can go back to the county and put in 5601 E 12th Street, and the info under that person's name is the info for the Celis' house.

In thread #5, we covered this in a lot of detail as another member noticed the descrepancy on the county site.

Now if you look at an exact home at 5601 E Cooper Street. You will see the sq footage is almost the same as the Celis' house.

IMO, the Celis' may have had the den put on, making their squar footage a bit more than at 5601 E Cooper Street.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5601-E-Cooper-St_Tucson_AZ_85711_M25171-10893

You know what is kind of weird about this? Didn't Sergio say 5601 in his 911 call and then say 5602? Kind of a weird coincidence. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything but it's kind of ironic.

ETA: I just went back and looked at the 911 transcript. He actually says "57 or 5602 East 12th Street".

I think many who follow high profile cases expect to reap the benefits of those Florida Sunshine Laws that are non-existent in most jurisdictions. LE isn't obligated to release information that is sensitive to a case just because the public craves it. LE needs to safeguard the integrity of their investigation and release only those details that would not hurt the chances of a successful prosecution.

LE released a redacted version of the 9-1-1 calls regarding Isabel's disappearance because some information is obviously sensitive to the case. Likewise, we will probably not get to the see the search warrants that were to be released by the end of the month. I trust that TPD and the FBI have conducted an exemplary investigation in the disappearance of Isabel Celis and that we will learn more about the case when their work has concluded. :moo:

ITA and not to beat a dead horse, but look how quiet the investigation of Sierra Lamar's has been, and they had their man in their sights for two months!

I think TPD and FBI have a ton of evidence and are waiting until all their ducks are in a row before arresting their man. jMO

The Celis' bought their home October 10, 2002 for $83,500.00

Their neighbors across the street at 5601 bought their two-story home, February 2006 in the amount of $435,000.00

The Celis' bought their home October 10, 2002 for $83,500.00

Their neighbors across the street at 5601 bought their two-story home, February 2006 in the amount of $435,000.00

I thought the Celis bought the house in about 2006

ITA and not to beat a dead horse, but look how quiet the investigation of Sierra Lamar's has been, and they had their man in their sights for two months!

I think TPD and FBI have a ton of evidence and are waiting until all their ducks are in a row before arresting their man. jMO

Or woman ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members