AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't see it as a rumor. I found out who his GF is (don't remember maybe it was from his own FB) and she is on the the internet with a professional link/site. I suppose there is some chance for error but in this case I kind of doubt it.

I'm NOT being cagey or anything, I just don't think it is fair game to provide a link to her since her name is not in the media and he hasn't mentioned her as far as I know. Can't say I blame him either.

I simply was saying there is a probable connection when the question came up about Sergio's workplace not supporting him publicly (which I do nto find odd)

The only reason I asked, is because Joe has been in front of the media, and if he stated this information, then we could link to it.

However, I would never ask for a link to anyone's FB page as we aren't allowed to sleuth friends of friends, etc.

I thought the Celis bought the house in about 2006

The county records are wrong. I have provided all the information indicating the records have been switched.

Under the county records that a majority of folks have looked at over the last month, shows under the Celis' name that they own a two-story home. They do not own a two-story home. The two-story home is across the street.

That is what has been reported-they were the only people to live there and it was built in 2005? I think?

Yes and the recorders office records show purchase in 2006 for over $435k

It does say total livable space is 3802, but says no garage (as I'm sure Prof and others noted earlier)

The neighbours said when Isabel moved in she was in a stroller - Isa wasn't born in 2002.

The county records are wrong. I have provided all the information indicating the records have been switched.

Under the county records that a majority of folks have looked at over the last month, shows under the Celis' name that they own a two-story home. They do not own a two-story home. The two-story home is across the street.

Ok, but the county site says 1.5 stories not 2 story. I can see the sq footage is off, $ and maybe even the stories or whatever.

But didn't the neighbor say they moved in in 2006?

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5602-E-12th-St-Tucson-AZ-85711/67098691_zpid/

I mean it is POSSIBLE that the tax assessor's records are wrong. But there is no proof that it's wrong, and the actual legal records, plus real estate sites like Zillow show that the Celis' house was built in 2005.

JMO, but in light of all the warnings about rumors, it's better to stick to what we can link to and prove.

And I thought I had also read somewhere that the Celis home was built new in 2006 at the time Isa was a baby. IIRC

The records for 5601 say it is a
2 story,
3592 sq ft
$83500 on 10/2002
2002-10-10 WARRANTY DEED
Constructed in 2005
pool
etc

Is this the one you are saying it is mixed up with?

Yupper, because the Celis' purchased the house October 10, 2002 for $83,500.00

I decided to post this information in my signature. :crazy:

So how was Isa in a stroller 4 years before she was born?

Ok, but the county site says 1.5 stories not 2 story. I can see the sq footage is off, $ and maybe even the stories or whatever.

But didn't the neighbor say they moved in in 2006?

In 2002, and that is when the Celis' bought their home. So confused

If you can see under the county records 1.5 stories, of which, clearly the Celis, only have a one story home, you are looking at the records for the house across the street at 5601.

Now, go to the county records for the house across the street to see what that one reads. You will see that the home was purchased in 2002, exactly when the Celis moved in, etc., etc.

Yupper, because the Celis' purchased the house October 10, 2002 for $83,500.00

No offense, but I believe that is the lot was purchased in 2002 by someone

So how was Isa in a stroller 4 years before she was born?

I removed my "yupper" because I am going nuts trying to show everyone that the records are switched.

I have no clue what the neighbor stated. However, it is clear that Isa wasn't even born when they purchased the house in 2002.

Maybe the 10 year old was in a stroller when they moved into the house.

In 2002, and that is when the Celis' bought their home.

If you can see under the county records 1.5 stories, of which, clearly the Celis, only have a one story home, you are looking at the records for the house across the street at 5601.

Now, go to the county records for the house across the street to see what that one reads. You will see that the home was purchased in 2002, exactly when the Celis moved in, etc., etc.

I just posted what it says about 5601- two story, etc.

I removed my "yupper" because I am going nuts trying to show everyone that the records are switched.

I have no clue what the neighbor stated. However, it is clear that Isa wasn't even born when they purchased the house in 2002.

Maybe the 10 year old was in a stroller when they moved into the house.

That makes more sense!

:floorlaugh:

i am used to your old signature so i kept seeing your posts thinking: why does she keep posting that over and over... not realizing it is your signature :floorlaugh:

2 story,
3592 sq ft
$83500 on 10/2002
2002-10-10 WARRANTY DEED
Constructed in 2005
pool
etc

So the lot was purchased in 2002 and the house built in 2005? And this is the house across the street?

2 story,
3592 sq ft
$83500 on 10/2002
2002-10-10 WARRANTY DEED
Constructed in 2005
pool
etc

Here it is again ... I still have the page up on the Pima County Assessors

So the lot was purchased in 2002 and the house built in 2005? And this is the house across the street?

Yes

Since these are public records, here, in contrast is the other

Attachments

• 5602Office of The Pima County Assessor.pdf
    84.5 KB · Views: 23
I really don't think they are mixed up. Several posters here said that the Celis' home really wasn't all that expensive for the area, and that they made enough money to buy a home like that.

Maybe it just looks smaller than it actually is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove