AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html I don't know if this was posted again while you guys were talking about the car.

Lt. Fabian Pacheco with us. Lieutenant, fabric was taken out of that red Acura parked in the driveway. Why?

PACHECO: Well, here`s -- without commenting on what exactly was removed from that vehicle, I want to clear up a couple of things.

GRACE: OK.

PACHECO: And since you already know that that vehicle is not operable, but that`s part of what was included in the overall search warrant. And also to clear up a couple of things. Everything that we`ve done in terms of search of the -- of the home has been done with a search warrant and according to the law.

GRACE: Why did you need search warrants, Lieutenant? Can`t you have gotten consent?

PACHECO: Yes, of course, we can always get consent from people. But in the long run, we don`t want to run the risk of perhaps losing something later on because naturally those consents are always going to be challenged as to the voluntary --

GRACE: Well, of course. But Lt. Pacheco --

PACHECO: -- and the willingness of those consent.

GRACE: The only person that could challenge a search warrant in the Celis home would be a Celis family member.

RICK MOORE, BUSINESS HAS SURVEILLANCE POINTED TOWARD GIRL`S HOME: Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Rick, how is it, may I ask, that you have surveillance cameras that are pointing toward the family home?

MOORE: Well, that is quite a coincidence. But what happens is I have a showroom right here in the back alley about 30 yards from the front door of the Celis residence. So because our employees park their vehicles here and of course we want to make sure that nobody breaks into our showroom and our security store, we have cameras in the back and they happened to be pointing right at the alley and right at the Celis family resident street.

The Lt ofcourse wouldn't go into it, but it just sounds to me when I read or hear LE comments they're looking more to the inside. Plus the video tape of Rick Moore that was only about 30 feet from the Celis home. I just feel they saw some things on it.

I have to believe they saw something. Remember Sierra Lamar they had suspect under surviellence for over a month! Interest

I can still hope for another desert miracle like the little five year old abducted on Christmas day. This guy was not a RSO, and he was 45 at time. Still LE believed he had done this before for some reason, I don't remember.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=667_1261925691

Andy Hill, Phoenix PD Media Relations, weighed in on this one, too.

Thanks Prof. I was here following her return via the scanner & I remember hearing it all go down as do others here I'm sure. It was heart wrenching but what a Christmas Miracle!

It was the truck description they had. Just glad he was caught!

I have to believe they saw something. Remember Sierra Lamar they had suspect under surviellence for over a month! Interest

I think in this case they are keeping Sergio under surveillance. JMO

Hey Guys - what is the deal with all the addresses and building contactor info? And posting info about SC's mother's home? Is it the house Isabel was taken from?

Please stop now with mentioning innocent people who have nothing to do with this case.

Thanks,

Salem

This post lands at random.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/is-surveillance-video-key-to-solving-missing-girl-investigation-/

Rick Moore said his cameras were on the watch the night Isabel disappeared.

"And the cameras that we have located in the back were looking where a lot of things were happening," said Moore.

Moore said he believes these cameras provide more information to police than any other nearby camera because of their location.

"In terms of maybe license plate numbers, cars going by - these cameras also have infrared technology so you can see at nighttime and that will help too, since the abduction occurred between 11 and 8 o'clock," said Moore.

Moore said on Saturday, his general manager spent about five hours with police, showing them surveillance video of the area, and on Monday, they were back again to review video and get a copy of activity from 10 p.m. Friday night to 9 a.m. Saturday morning.

"There was activity going on," he said. "There were vehicles...there were people wandering around. There were things that we saw and we did get recorded so that information we did release to the police."

I'm just putting these again, because some people might come on that's not seen the links and there's nothing new.
Thanks for reposting. Despite ongoing controversy about where these cameras are located and what they could see, not a peep has been heard from Mr. Moore since this. Which makes you wonder if those tapes are not in fact holding some very heavy keys.

If one looks at the parcel history of where the Celis home is now located it shows the date when the tax bill was transferred into the Celis' names. Keep in mind tax bills run a year behind. (At least where I live they do, I just paid the first installment for 2011 pay 2012 due May 10, 2012. Hubby and I own the home free and clear so they come out of our pocket, no mortgage, no escrow account.) Also, there is a great big jump on the value where it went from vacant lot to the home. The home was built in 2005 and the Celis' purchased it in 2006. The Celis sale deed was recorded here: Docket: 12755 Page: 6844 on Date: 03/07/2006. Notice the owner's address of the lot before the Celis purchase-5601 E. Cooper St., located directly behind the Celis home. (not posting the name for privacy reasons)

http://www.asr.pima.gov/links/frm_History_V2.aspx?parcel=128030990&taxyear=2013&history=0

I believe the $83,000 figure came from the sale or purchase of the Celis' former home. I will go dig for the information on their former home as it was posted in previous threads and I can't recall the location of the home and did not write it down.

I'm not replying to any specific person because several have recently posted on this subject. This is just my take on their previous home and I'm including a link that could be helpful.

The County Recorder shows that they owned the previous home from 1999 to 2011.

The Warranty Deed (purchase) was recorded June 17, 1999 and the purchase price was $96,155.00.

The Trustees Deed was recorded May 27, 2011 when it went back to US Bank.

Trulia provides good details on the recent transactions involving this property during 2011. Some other real estate sites provide much less information. Trulia (supported by Pima County records) shows two separate sales in 2011. One was the repossession by the bank in May, the other was a resale by the bank in November.

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Tucson/sold/869595-8750-S-Desert-Valley-Way-Tucson-AZ-85747

Go down to "Price History". Click on "View Details" for each sale and look at transaction and document type.

The latest (top of list) sale in November 2011 says "REO Resale" meaning resold by the bank. According to Trulia and the Recorder, this bank sale to a third party is the $83,002 we have talked about in the past.

Next sale in May 2011 says "Trustee Deed" and "REO Repossession" meaning this was when the property went back to the bank. They list a price of $103,587. I would guess that this was the "Opening Bid" at the trustee sale and there were no other bidders. Banks often set an opening bid lower than the amount owed.

The third sale shown is the Celis purchase in June 1999 and it lists a price of $96,155.

One additional point on their current home, the valuations we have been quoting for 5602 E 12th may be based on 3802 sq. ft. The 2013 valuation for 5601 Cooper (which most believe is like the Celis house) is only $187,983 according to the Assessor.

The square footage for the 5601 E. Cooper St. home is not as high (or at least not listed as high) as the Celis home, which could account for the lower valuation.

<--- anti-TV person, but I'd be interested if anyone can come up with that link.

?mark furman show? I read about it couple posts back and windered wat channel it was on....i dont know this show.

Can you give me any more clues?

an aproximate date

did you post about it here as in response?

any key words?

Yes thats it! The mark furman show that proff was referencing when he Spoke abot Rc driving.....and drinkingg.

Eta- oh jeez, who can follow my random train of thought. This is in reference to question about what video shoed retired le speaking of cartel rumor.

Whatever happened to Isa, it wasn't a random act. It's someone that comes into contact with her and knows where she goes and where she lives. IMO There's no way a random person just came upon her house and took her away.

Here's yet another scenario (one of many that have crossed my mind) and this one falls under the accidental death / coverup scenario ... She simply got tuckered out at the Ball Game, got in the car, fell asleep, everyone got home, they left her in the car because she was asleep and she died from the heat and oxygen depervation. Which has happened in AZ in very short periods of time... even in the evening/night time. This was a near triple digit night on the 4/20 http://www.kvoa.com/news/warm-swarm-near-triple-digits-this-weekend-in-tucson/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Yes thats it! The mark furman show that proff was referencing when he Spoke abot Rc driving.....and drinkingg.

Eta- oh jeez, who can follow my random train of thought. This is in reference to question about what video shoed retired le speaking of cartel rumor.

Oh, that was just a couple of nights ago, it was Justice with Judge Jeanine with Mark Fuhrman and Dr Baden.

Here's yet another scenario (one of many that have crossed my mind) and this one falls under the accidental death / coverup scenario ... She simply got tuckered out at the Ball Game, got in the car, fell asleep, everyone got home, they left her in the car because she was asleep and she died from the heat and oxygen depervation. Which has happened in AZ in very short periods of time... even in the evening/night time. This was a near triple digit night on the 4/20 http://www.kvoa.com/news/warm-swarm-near-triple-digits-this-weekend-in-tucson/#!prettyPhoto/0/

I am not sure what to think. How many people go to jail for this? Why wouldn't you call an ambulance (even if .... you'd have hope) - there surely would have been a commotion .. can't take that one in, unless JB gets up and says it :(

Ya know what I think? prima.facie might have the right idea :D We DO need some new information to discuss! The floorplan and square footage debate about the Celis home is getting tiresome :deadhorse:

:cowcouch:

Just trying to catch up here and cannot believe this has come up again! I have to wonder what it has to do with finding Isa? We have seen the house Isa disappeared from on TV. We have seen the window that was open on TV. I just cannot understand what the cost of the house, or the square footage of the house will help to find Isa or figure out what happened to her.

It is just too hard to attempt to catch up when having to read over and over again about the cost and square footage of the house.

I'm sorry, I just do not understand!! Now I hope I can catch up.

:noooo:

MOO

ETA: I am sorry for being so blunt. I only have just so much time to read the posts and it is hard to read the exact same things over and over. Please forgive me if I seem snarky. I honestly do not mean to. Where is Isa?

?mark furman show? I read about it couple posts back and windered wat channel it was on....i dont know this show.

It was reposted at #662, and isn't that awful Fuhrman/TH program. That was my first thought 'til Prof posted the above MSM link/video.

Finally caught up!

Little Isa is so much on my mind tonight. There just has to be a break soon.

I don't remember 100 plus when Isabel disappeared. It was getting warmer & April 20th was getting hot. 94 degrees per the almanac.

http://tucsonweather.us/almanac-for-friday-april-20-2012/

oh yeah, here's the day Isa was reported missing. 99 degrees...

http://tucsonweather.us/almanac-for-saturday-april-21-2012/

Yes... there was a "to do" about the temps that day. LOL. It was 99 where I am. Apparently a few degrees cooler at Broadway and Craycroft (which I fondly refer to as Crapcroft due to the traffic)... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove