AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2006 lenders were loaning money left and right. I sold a house and bought another that year and was so shocked at the ease of getting a loan, with little or no investigation. It worked great for me, but lots of people got in over their heads. That year was crazy in the housing market and the loan industry.

That is exactly right.

I spent some time looking for a news video that was posted here but can't find it. It was a news show, not HLN, and there was a retired Tucson LE officer who gave his opinion about this case and he said, I think, he thought it could be cartel related.
Does anyone remember this?

<--- anti-TV person, but I'd be interested if anyone can come up with that link.

I wonder if something happened in that car that night. But if it did or LE thought it did, wouldn't they have impounded the car?

I wonder if something happened in that car that night. But if it did or LE thought it did, wouldn't they have impounded the car?

They would have most likely. Maybe, as someone posted up yonder, they just needed fibers, etc. for matching?

OT:

I am sooo happy. Phillip Phillips is the winner of American Idol!:rocker:

He is from our hometown!

We are so proud!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for giving it away:( I am still watching it. It's only 8:00pm in AZ. But glad to know he is the winner for that is who I voted for.

Ok so WHO do you think would have used the blanket/pillow in that car?

I don't know if you want a general response or not....but I'll chime in!
by in that car, do you mean use the blanket while in the car?
SC?
RC?
I would assume boys would not have keys?
It's an old car, right?
Was it the same car as the car on RC's DUI?
Maybe they got in the habit of keeping it in the car because as Mark Fuhrman states "she could not drink and drive."

Maybe it was Isa's favorite blanket, but they were trying to wean her from it, so they put it in the car.

Just some guesses, from a poster tired after her long day.

Wow, they went from a house they sold for 83,000 to one that they bought for more than 400,000?? That's a pretty big jump. IMO.

The other house sold in 2011, but they moved to the one they live in now in 2006?
Were they making payment on both houses.

Remember here in AZ 2006 was the peak of the housing market. I am sure the value has dropped by half.

I spent some time looking for a news video that was posted here but can't find it. It was a news show, not HLN, and there was a retired Tucson LE officer who gave his opinion about this case and he said, I think, he thought it could be cartel related.

Can you give me any more clues?

an aproximate date

did you post about it here as in response?

any key words?

Remember here in AZ 2006 was the peak of the housing market. I am sure the value has dropped by half.

Quite nearly. The Realtor.com link upthread pretty much reflects that. Prices are creeping up here, though. I think I bought at the apex in Jan 2007. Le sigh.

Here you go

http://www.azfamily.com/news/okelle...weighs-in-on-Isabel-Celis-case-149250945.html

ETA some bio info
on Andy Hill -- retired Phoenix PD officer who commented on the Celis case
retired as a Sergeant from the Phoenix Police Department where he served as the Public Information Officer. Mr. Hill has 26 years of wide-ranging law enforcement experience, including tactical missions and investigations, undercover, officer training, public affairs and community relations, as well as media and television production. Mr. Hill has been involved with the media almost all of his life.

He was the media relations officer on this case...Phoenix he provided media releases for about a kidnapping of a five year old in 2009
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34593857/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Totally OT, but I have this real issue about attractive "experts"... in whatever field. Give me good old homely Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky from John Jay (my oldest's alma mater) any day. I am old and bitter. LOL.

OT:

I am sooo happy. Phillip Phillips is the winner of American Idol!:rocker:

He is from our hometown!

We are so proud!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OT/ Did you see PP when he returned for his Hometown Visit????? :loveyou:

Can you give me any more clues?

an aproximate date

did you post about it here as in response?

any key words?

I think it may have been Judge Jeanie? Something like that? Don't think that show is on here in Boston.

Maybe it's just their favorite news source, they didn't do anything for the first week after Isa was taken. It could be they thought of who they wanted to do the interview, like at this last vigil, SC didn't talk to the local reporter, he talked to an abc reporter. After the church donation drive, the reporters weren't allowed in the church, but after the drive the parents said they weren't taking questions.

Was that a PAID interview? If so, it could be that NBC was the highest bidder.

Remember that by not talking with media very much, the Celises are creating an "exclusivity" to any statements/interviews that they DO grant. If they are getting paid for interviews, that could translate into more buck$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove