AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will agree to disagree when it comes to what TV MSM states, in comparison to what LE states at press conferences to the local MSM.

Hopefully this will be an end and we can move on!

If one looks at the parcel history of where the Celis home is now located it shows the date when the tax bill was transferred into the Celis' names. Keep in mind tax bills run a year behind. (At least where I live they do, I just paid the first installment for 2011 pay 2012 due May 10, 2012. Hubby and I own the home free and clear so they come out of our pocket, no mortgage, no escrow account.) Also, there is a great big jump on the value where it went from vacant lot to the home. The home was built in 2005 and the Celis' purchased it in 2006. The Celis sale deed was recorded here: Docket: 12755 Page: 6844 on Date: 03/07/2006. Notice the owner's address of the lot before the Celis purchase-5601 E. Cooper St., located directly behind the Celis home. (not posting the name for privacy reasons)

http://www.asr.pima.gov/links/frm_History_V2.aspx?parcel=128030990&taxyear=2013&history=0

I believe the $83,000 figure came from the sale or purchase of the Celis' former home. I will go dig for the information on their former home as it was posted in previous threads and I can't recall the location of the home and did not write it down.

Doe's anyone have any sort of speculation behind the blanket and pillow found in the Red Hatchback.... One thought I had was that maybe Isa was asleep when someone took her out of the house and she was back there sleeping and taken to where ever they took her to. I say sleeping because... why would you need a pillow for a body? I really don't think that the vehicle is disabled, It's been seen in different photo's parked in different places...also it looks like in one picture that there are current plates on it.
IMO I think it's just the kicker car.

If one looks at the parcel history of where the Celis home is now located it shows the date when the tax bill was transferred into the Celis' names. Keep in mind tax bills run a year behind. (at least where I live they do, I just paid the first installment for 2011 pay 2012 due May 10, 2012) Also, there is a great big jump on the value where it went from vacant lot to the home. The home was built in 2005 and the Celis' purchased it in 2006. The Celis sale deed was recorded here: Docket: 12755 Page: 6844 on Date: 03/07/2006. Notice the owner's address of the lot before the Celis purchase-5601 E. Cooper St., located directly behind the Celis home. (not posting the name for privacy reasons)

http://www.asr.pima.gov/links/frm_History_V2.aspx?parcel=128030990&taxyear=2013&history=0

I believe the $83,000 figure came from the sale or purchase of the Celis' former home. I will go dig for the information on their former home as it was posted in previous threads and I can't recall the location of the home and did not write it down.[/QU

Not following well just wanted to state I believe the 83 figure is 20% which might be the assessed value?

Doe's anyone have any sort of speculation behind the blanket and pillow found in the Red Hatchback.... One thought I had was that maybe Isa was asleep when someone took her out of the house and she was back there sleeping and taken to where ever they took her to. I say sleeping because... why would you need a pillow for a body? I really don't think that the vehicle is disabled, It's been seen in different photo's parked in different places...also it looks like in one picture that there are current plates on it.

What's a kicker car?

Oh, and, not sure anyone else has said this but SC's friend Joe has a connection to RC's workplace ... his GF works there also.

She appears to work in an OB/GYN practice per the Star. :blushing:

Kicker car .. ie like $hit Kicker, beater upper, an A to B, extra, expendable...

JQP, I was just thinking about the items taken from the no-go car. IIRC LE placed the blanket in a paper bag. It seemed like they stuffed the blanket in and it barely fit. I thought at the time it probably wasn't evidence as it seems LE would take better care to prevent cross-contamination. Maybe they wanted for fiber analysis? Didn't they also take a carpet sample from the car?

I think there's a video of this somewhere.

ETA:http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/25/cops-search-missing-girls-family-car

Please provide a link that unpopular links are wrong or I won't take it as fact.

For fun, let's discuss the difference between a quit-claim deed and a warranty deed. Please provide a link tied in a yellow ribbon carried by a bilingual mixed breed dog pushing a stroller.

I hear that dog was a cartel member, it's just a rumor though.

Not to say there arent homes with basements/cellers, I know the old house Joe Bonanno lived in had one, but I have never been in a house in Arizona that has a celler/basement

LOL... good Ol' Joe. No surprise about his basement.

I was looking to purchase a home here which did actually have a basement. However no one had the keys for it, and the owners had never had the keys in their 10+ residence. LOLOLOL. It was off Pima if I recall near Catalina Magnet. A great piece of land, but weird, weird, WEIRD home.

I do. I was thinking that maybe they brought the blanket/pillow to games in case Isabel got tired and wanted to rest. If it was me I would keep that stuff in the kicker car because 1. It would not take up space in the car I use and 2. It's a convenient place and I am lazy.

JQP, I was just thinking about the items taken from the no-go car. IIRC LE placed the blanket in a paper bag. It seemed like they stuffed the blanket in and it barely fit. I thought at the time it probably wasn't evidence as it seems LE would take better care to prevent cross-contamination. Maybe they wanted for fiber analysis? Didn't they also take a carpet sample from the car?

I do think I remember NG producers stating that they took some carpet from the car.

I will find the transcript if needed.

ETA NG transcript from April 15 about crime techs removing carpet/blanket from red car
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ng.01.html

I think they took the stuff from the older vehicle as it could be evidence. Anything could be at that point in the investigation until tested & results are returned.

jmo

IDK, sure looks like a pillow and they do seem to be wearing gloves and collecting evidence.. maybe not the best bag for putting it in but none the less it seems to have been taken for some reason... but why would you have bedding in the trunk of a car ?? IDK ... I don't think we can rely on the speculation of the one reporter who makes the statement of the car not being driveable or disabled.. wtf doe's she know did she get keys from SC and try to start it ? I think shes making an assumption because in this video there is not a front plate installed on the car.. which btw is not required in AZ and alot of times you never even get two plates from the MVD but in another pic I saw of the car it was parked out front the other way around with current tags on the rear plate. Either way.. there was bedding in the hatchback area of the car.

NG Transcript clip from 4/25/12

"GRACE: So long story short, the crime scene tape is back up around the home. Jean Casarez, legal correspondent, "In Session," that could mean a number of things. As I reiterated last night, Jean Casarez -- not only a correspondent but also a lawyer, as well. Jean, a search warrant does not mean you`ve got a revolving door like Wal-Mart, 24/7, you can just walk in whenever you feel like it.

Cops went back to get a warrant. They brought in a shrink, an FBI behavioral analyst. Why? Don`t know. But that is not an ominous sign pointing to the family, as many people think it is, that they got another search warrant. You can`t just walk in and out the front door whenever you feel like it because you had a search warrant a week ago. It doesn`t work that way, Jean"

JEAN CASAREZ, "IN SESSION": "No, it doesn`t. And if this case gets to trial, they`ve got to mind their Ps and Qs. They have to procedurally do it correctly, so any evidence they collect can be presented for a jury.

But the searching of the home has gone to this car, Nancy, that`s on the property. It`s a red hatchback car. What I find interesting is, yes, they took carpeting, they took pillows. It doesn`t sound like they took all the carpeting, though, Nancy.

They took some of the carpeting. So what did that carpeting show? What did a presumptive test show of that carpeting? And more importantly, the car doesn`t drive."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ng.01.html

OT:

I am sooo happy. Phillip Phillips is the winner of American Idol!:rocker:

He is from our hometown!

We are so proud!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

No, the video (ABC) that was linked up thread is not new... the video says "sources say".

This is the video where the coworker says Becky came in early in the morning the day Isa went missing.

OK, I just have to jump in here with one teeny weeny correction.

That gentleman being interviewed in the vid is the VP of Tucson Medical Center. He is *NOT* a "coworker" of Becky Celis, who is a pediatric nurse. She is clinical, he is administrative. He is issuing an official statement in that capacity (as VP).

I think people just repeat what others have already posted, and in this case "coworker" is incorrect usage.

Carry on. Over and out.

IDK, sure looks like a pillow and they do seem to be wearing gloves and collecting evidence.. maybe not the best bag for putting it in but none the less it seems to have been taken for some reason... but why would you have bedding in the trunk of a car ?? IDK ... I don't think we can rely on the speculation of the one reporter who makes the statement of the car not being driveable or disabled.. wtf doe's she know did she get keys from SC and try to start it ? I think shes making an assumption because in this video there is not a front plate installed on the car.. which btw is not required in AZ and alot of times you never even get two plates from the MVD but in another pic I saw of the car it was parked out front the other way around with current tags on the rear plate. Either way.. there was bedding in the hatchback area of the car.

Don't know about the rest, but I always have a blanket in my car. *shrug* I think it was an emergency preparedness thing I learned in drivers' Ed, or maybe just from my parents...always have it with you in case you break down in bad weather and have to wait for help. At least I think that was the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member