AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent some time looking for a news video that was posted here but can't find it. It was a news show, not HLN, and there was a retired Tucson LE officer who gave his opinion about this case and he said, I think, he thought it could be cartel related.
Does anyone remember this?

Sorry if this has been answered.

It was on Jeanine Pirro on HLN and it was KNST news director Paul Birmingham. Last weekend, Sunday, maybe?

HTH

One possibility: They know (or strongly suspect) that she's out of the country.

Jumping off your post, regarding Frayed Knot's question as to why they aren't asking for help looking for Isa's body. You could be right. They may have some information that leads them to believe she could be alive.

Another thing, they don't want the general public searching for a body, they need trained volunteers with an organization like TES or KlassKids, because they know not to disturb the remains. There could still be evidence, and the last thing they need is for that evidence to be tainted.

FINALLY totally caught up and the thread dies lol

Night

lol i hear ya. welcome to my world.

stupid question # 1000...when did they move the red car? in all the original googlemap/tinypic links, the "inoperable" car was pulled in, hood first on the right of the driveway. now it's backed in on the side of the house. it would take a lot of manpower to do so. impossible almost.

and since they took items from it (blanket or whatever), why didn't they just tow the darn thing and dust it? if there was an item of interest, how come they didn't do a forensic search? and if there was a warrant for the contents, why wasn't there a warrant for all the cars...

my morning thought(s) however irrelevant. lol.

If i am correct, didn`t LE want to keep the search within 3 mile radius? This makes me believe that Isa was taken around 630am when the neighbour heard male voices. Because by 7 RC was at work. Leaving half hour to drive and dispose of Isa or to transfer her to someone else? I just don't understand why LE was having that 3 mile radius before thinking of contacting Mexico. Maybe the neighbour saw more then what she is saying to the news. Maybe she told police something else? But they can't convict on just her word and are investigating more on that time line. JMO

Here's yet another scenario (one of many that have crossed my mind) and this one falls under the accidental death / coverup scenario ... She simply got tuckered out at the Ball Game, got in the car, fell asleep, everyone got home, they left her in the car because she was asleep and she died from the heat and oxygen depervation. Which has happened in AZ in very short periods of time... even in the evening/night time. This was a near triple digit night on the 4/20 http://www.kvoa.com/news/warm-swarm-near-triple-digits-this-weekend-in-tucson/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Things like that do happen, unfortunately. I can't understand a responsible parent doing something like that, but then every now and then something like that comes along and it astounds us.
There was a case close to here several years ago. A man accidentally left the baby in the vehicle while he was working. His wife normally dropped the baby off at daycare, but for some reason it fell to him that day, and between home and his workplace, he forgot he had the child with him. When he returned to his vehicle after work, he found the baby dead, still in the car seat. The man was devastated, of course.

Here's yet another scenario (one of many that have crossed my mind) and this one falls under the accidental death / coverup scenario ... She simply got tuckered out at the Ball Game, got in the car, fell asleep, everyone got home, they left her in the car because she was asleep and she died from the heat and oxygen depervation. Which has happened in AZ in very short periods of time... even in the evening/night time. This was a near triple digit night on the 4/20 http://www.kvoa.com/news/warm-swarm-near-triple-digits-this-weekend-in-tucson/#!prettyPhoto/0/

wouldn't surprise me.

In my opinion, others have gotten away with it.

Ramsey's and McCann's IMO

If i am correct, didn`t LE want to keep the search within 3 mile radius? This makes me believe that Isa was taken around 630am when the neighbour heard male voices. Because by 7 RC was at work. Leaving half hour to drive and dispose of Isa or to transfer her to someone else? I just don't understand why LE was having that 3 mile radius before thinking of contacting Mexico. Maybe the neighbour saw more then what she is saying to the news. Maybe she told police something else? But they can't convict on just her word and are investigating more on that time line. JMO

Given that in the beginning they really look at ALL possibilities pretty heavily I wonder why the 3 mile radius too. A RSO could take her much further than that IMO.

However, if it was the parents, I wonder if a statement gave by someone indicated that whichever one was involved could have only been gone for a short time. For instance Maybe RC said she saw SC on the couch at 12 and he came to bed at 1.

Since RC arrived at work early do we know if she was upset? Happy? Did her co workers notice anything?

Agree about the neighbor. Always thought her narrative left out the end. IMO she may well have gotten up,and looked to see who was in the breezeway. JMO

Since RC arrived at work early do we know if she was upset? Happy? Did her co workers notice anything?

Good points. I only recall that her colleague said she arrived at work "very early" that morning...JMO

Whatever happened to Isa, it wasn't a random act. It's someone that comes into contact with her and knows where she goes and where she lives. IMO There's no way a random person just came upon her house and took her away.

I agree . . . in my mind I see the following possibilities, in no particular order:

(1) Isabel was targeted, which means it was planned by someone

(2) her "disappearance" was caused by a family member - several scenarios possible here

(3) it was an accident with an ensuing coverup

I do not see a random abduction in this case - too many obstacles making it possible, but that's just my opinion.

Maybe it's possible why SC is not allowed contact w/boys, not even supervised, is because of what the oldest boy said to LE in the home. On May 2nd, RC, SC and the oldest were seperately taken into the home, so the oldest was alone w/LE. It's possible what he said is the reason there's absolutely no contact w/the boys, at all. Either it was something about that night or pre-existing issues in the home. I think when the oldest wanted to go to the vigil last Friday, knowing if he went the Dad couldn't, that was making a statement. JMO

Do we know for sure that Becky arrived to work early, and if so what do her co-workers mean by early - early as in a few minutes or half an hour? I have heard some say her shift started at 7 and some at 8 - which one did we determine is accurate?

Also, when co-workers say she arrived early, did they mean she was working the early shift (as in the morning shift as opposed to the later shift) or did they mean she was actually for HER shift?

When Becky stated in her 911 call that she went to work at 7, I understood that to mean that she had the 7 o'clock shift, not that she left the house at 7. Since she lived fairly close to TMC if she left at 6:30 that would allow for driving and parking, as well as signing in or whatever she needed to do before her shift began at 7.

Also, has it ever been said what her mood was like that morning at TMC and where was she when she received the phone call from Sergio telling her to come home?

TIA to anyone who has the actual information that has been confirmed - it's confusing with all the different times being circulated.

I was just reading the Sierra Lamar thread and someone posted that local gossip is that Sierra's dad was/is involved with the drug cartel and they took Sierra as payback.

Yes I know they have arrested a man in connection, just posting what this poster said.

Sound familiar? For some reason, local gossip always goes straight to the drug cartel. That is why I tend to not believe such rumors. IMO.

Maybe it's possible why SC is not allowed contact w/boys, not even supervised, is because of what the oldest boy said to LE in the home. On May 2nd, RC, SC and the oldest were seperately taken into the home, so the oldest was alone w/LE. It's possible what he said is the reason there's absolutely no contact w/the boys, at all. Either it was something about that night or pre-existing issues in the home. I think when the oldest wanted to go to the vigil last Friday, knowing if he went the Dad couldn't, that was making a statement. JMO

Excellent point - I kept wondering why Becky chose to have her son at the vigil rather than Sergio, so you could be right. Maybe the older son told LE that his Dad told him what to say in the 911 call or coached him what to say if asked any further questions, and maybe the son's version is different than Sergio's??? Just guessing, but there is definitely a good reason why Sergio is barred from seeing or talking to those boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member