AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't East Cooper the address JM gave to his interview with a Florida phone number? I think it's in PDF 2.

Thank you, Anita, for taking the Photo Field Trip!:seeya:

I hope you are careful!:please:

But... IF you get caught... :jail:

I will bake you a cake with a file in it!:cake::cake:

BTW... What is your favorite cake? :wink:

Ha! Thanks! I am careful, I am not disrespectful to the victims nor their neighbors, I am ALWAYS on public property and I attempt to be discreet. However, just in case, I want you to know that I am a HUGE chocolate fiend. ;)

I am not sure why you think this interview was with the RSO? And where do you see last names of him and GF? I must be missing something.

What interests me NOW is page 36 of Packet 5. ONE name has been redacted differently that the others. It may be one that was missed initially, but when they DID black it out, they did a sloppy job. Someone could probably figure out the individual's name (looks like Luis Ramirez, maybe?). Was this an oversight? Or was it a way to leak this name?

Lisa, I am not sure why my post was addressed here.. probably a mistake, as did not discuss an RSO. I think that mamamia addressed your first question.

Anyway, you are right about the name on that page being visible. I noticed that too. I think it was just sloppy.

East Cooper St

Thanks.
This map identifies East Cooper on the other side of Craycroft...when actually
East Cooper where the dog hit is right directly south of the Celis home.
Just thought this might visually be misleading.

Police seek 5 who may have information in Celis case

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
Tucson Police say they have received information that a group of five people including two males and three females, may have information about the disappearance of 6-year old Isabel Celis.

Detectives tell Tucson News Now, they believe the group was walking eastbound along the northern side of Saint Joseph's Catholic Church, located at 215 South Craycroft, at approximately 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 21, 2012, the day Celis was reported missing.

Police say the group may have been walking in the direction of or directly to East Cooper Street.

According to detectives, the group may have been leaving the area of the Cactus Moon Nightclub or Risky Business Restaurant and Bar, located in the area of East Broadway Boulevard and South Craycroft Road.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...five-potential-witnesses-in-isabel-celis-case

I want to know more about the other uncle. Has anybody put together anything about all the info/intetviews, etc. on him? Was he the one that stormed into the house? Any thoughts on this guy? Btw in our house we are calling him uncle silverado.

That's fine that you have a name for him LOL - but please just refer to him by initials on WS because it is against policy to name call or use name variations.

Thanks!

Salem

East Cooper is one block south of the home. East Cooper shares the back alleway with the Celis home. The home the tracing dog hit on is the twin to the Celis home, directly behind and across the alley from the Celis home.

The dog hit on the utitlity box, and then some amount of feet south of the utility box, too.

Oh, this is right where we saw the shadowy guy lurking in the surveillance video. The one LE issued to the public asking the 5 people to come forward. No wonder LE wanted to know who the 5 might have seen.

This is the real uncle, right? His truck was on 12th. LR I believe.
I think the "luminol false positive" was on the towel behind the seat. Right?
Then the pocket knife was in the door?
It alerted them enough to impound the truck, so that is concerning...
We just don't know results of this investigation.
IMO he's also possibly the uncle knocking on neighbor's door.

Did LE take pics of text messages from his phone? It seems there was a huge amount of text messages that LE was interested in. That's one piece of evidence I'd like to know more about - dates, times, parties involved, etc.

Sex Offenders Name and Girlfriends Names

There's another document that lists the SO's cars, a VW and a Buick. I need to read the docs again, I think it was packet 2. I'm curious because the odd guy at the park with a mag-light was also driving a VW.

Thanks.

From the actual news story - East Cooper

Attachments

• eastcooper.jpg
    eastcooper.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 27
Above BBM

WERE calling him? Did you actually know this guy?

No No No... My husband, my sister, and my mil are all following, discussibg case. No connection or inside knowledge AT ALL. We also have cute names for our fave ws'ers as well. Shouldnt have even mentioned it. Except that I am afraid to say rwal names or eveb the "c" word out loud because it is all so scary to me. Almost peed my pants when anita said she was going over there.
sorry for confusion

Me neither ...

Just trying to figure out why dogs would hit there? I thought maybe it was close enough that Isa rode her bike or played on the street there. But looks like she would have to cross Craycroft to get there, so not likely.

I found the incident described here on page 62
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563528/pdf-celis-2-forensics- ollected-items-taken-from-home

I'll recap; A Pima County Sheriff K-9 alerted on the home. The residents were not there, officers broke into the home and searched it looking for Isa. Nothing was found.

I have learned from a few expert dog handlers who post here that tracking dogs are trained to only hit on the most recent scent of anyone they are tracking...hope I understood this correctly... JMO

Typically we wore ..... Take a guess... Your readily available and oh so inexpensive Wolverine available at Walmart WITH the Steel Toe. In the Cable Industry you can burn thru some boots exp. in AZ walking on HOT rocks and climbing around wierd places.

You are so informative. Do we know the cable company was at the Celis' house? Maybe I missed that.

Where I live the cable guys climb the power poles to turn it off and on. The only reason they remove the box is if the owner requests. Otherwise they just leave it in place in case the owner wants cable again. I didn't see a satellite dish in any photos.

Thanks.

Thank you, it is misleading in that photo. I am confused about the location of the home on East Cooper in reference to the Celis home?

Attachments

• neighboratfreedompark1.jpg
    neighboratfreedompark1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 19
  • freedomparkmcdonald.jpg
    freedomparkmcdonald.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online