AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither ...

Just trying to figure out why dogs would hit there? I thought maybe it was close enough that Isa rode her bike or played on the street there. But looks like she would have to cross Craycroft to get there, so not likely.

I found the incident described here on page 62
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563528/pdf-celis-2-forensics- ollected-items-taken-from-home

I'll recap; A Pima County Sheriff K-9 alerted on the home. The residents were not there, officers broke into the home and searched it looking for Isa. Nothing was found.

The E. Cooper home is right behind the Celis home....not across Craycroft.

The K9 alert could have tracked a foreign scent from the home, too?
IDK

Well one Min Hahn lives on cooper street and LE couldnt get in touch with him and they broke down the door then Mr Hahn came home and LE gave him the Phone number to call to get his door fixed

Indeed but very doubtful that said mH is an anesthesiologist as they are doctors...and pretty much definitely not the guy that was googled...

Streets in Tucson dead end and then pick up again all over the place...and the same street can be two different names on different ends of the intersection...just make navigating our fair city um interesting...

Did you find the page number for this in PDF 2?

I just got back on, someone said it was E Broadway, not Cooper on the address he gave. I was reading docs so late, all info has merged together. :D He gave an address and phone number. The phone number he gave is a mobile phone, I looked that up last night on whitepages.

I'm opening up the pdf now.

I also find it interesting that the person who was doing the dishes was also the girlfriend of the uncle who had the knife and blood found in his truck.

Can you post the initials of the people you are referencing so we have a better idea of who is who. TIA

East Cooper is one block south of the home. East Cooper shares the back alleway with the Celis home. The home the tracing dog hit on is the twin to the Celis home, directly behind and across the alley from the Celis home.

The dog hit on the utitlity box, and then some amount of feet south of the utility box, too.

LE says MH was the resident of the home, so there is no dispute there. Is that person an Anesthesiologist, that we do not know but I doubt it.

Is it possible that JM is MH's roommate? Someone mentioned he gave this address in a statement to TPD. He would not have been at the home because he was at the scene that morning.

Sorry if this is getting redundant, but I am trying to make sense of the dog hit.

Are there any volunteers willing to make a list of initials in order to match them up to Grandfather, Step Grandfather, etc., etc. No full names but initials.

TIA

Mods, if this is not allowed, please trash me with a tight lid on it as I need some rest. :crazy:

And remember SC first used the word abducted in his 911 call and when the 911 op asked why do you think she was abducted, instead off saying because her bedroom window is open he says "I have no idea". That is a strange thing to say right then, it cuts off the conversation instead of being helpful. He also launches into his alibi about being in the next room instead of waiting to answer what the 911 op needs from him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Streets in Tucson dead end and then pick up again all over the place...and the same street can be two different names on different ends of the intersection...just make navigating our fair city um interesting...

Same here and then in the middle on a street, the name of the street changes. :crazy:

LE says MH was the resident of the home, so there is no dispute there. Is that person an Anesthesiologist, that we do not know but I doubt it.

Is it possible that JM is MH's roommate? Someone mentioned he gave this address in a statement to TPD. He would not have been at the home because he was at the scene that morning.

Sorry if this is getting redundant, but I am trying to make sense of the dog hit.

The dog hit bothers me but maybe not to the extent that is should, because we have already noted that several people were already out searching places even befor LE got to the crime scene, so, anyone who had been there at the crime scene could have carried that scent down the street. Depending on what the hit was on, how dense, etc, and also the time of the hit vs when others were out searching. MOO

The dog hit bothers me but maybe not to the extent that is should, because we have already noted that several people were already out searching places even befor LE got to the crime scene, so, anyone who had been there at the crime scene could have carried that scent down the street. Depending on what the hit was on, how dense, etc, and also the time of the hit vs when others were out searching. MOO

According to our certified SAR folks, that would not happen. We could PM one to come and help explain.

And remember SC first used the word abducted in his 911 call and when the 911 op asked why do you think she was abducted, instead off saying because her bedroom window is open he says "I have no idea". That is a strange thing to say right then, it cuts off the conversation instead of being helpful. He also launches into his alibi about being in the next room instead of waiting to answer what the 911 op needs from him.

I thought the 911 operator was asking, "Why do you think she was abducted [rather than simply thinking she wandered off]?" but he interpreted the question as, "Why do you think she was abducted [i.e., what was the motive of the abductor?]"

A format like this would be so helpful as we can see the document where the names are referenced. TIA

MT - Baseball coach and knows Sergio
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Document Dump (No Discussion)

DC - Fiancé to CM
CM - Fiancé to DC
Related to M Family
JM is CM's Uncle per document stated by DC

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Document Dump (No Discussion)

MC - Grandfather To Isa
RR - Uncle To Isa
DP - Neighbor Down Street From Celis Family

I thought the 911 operator was asking, "Why do you think she was abducted [rather than simply thinking she wandered off]?" but he interpreted the question as, "Why do you think she was abducted [i.e., what was the motive of the abductor?]"

Same thing I thought.

Good points. But...he might be answering this question : what is the reason,or reasons that someone would abduct your daughter ? His answer : I don't know.

The 911 operator might have been asking him : what is it that makes you think your daughter was abducted ? Meaning, was a door or window left open, are there signs of a struggle, did anyone see her being taken from the house ?

Both answers are to the question
posed by the 911 operator : " why do you think your daughter was abducted ?..."

See what I mean ? IDK, just speculating... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads