AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What report indicates blood was cleaned up?

Package 5 page 58 indicates apparent blood on the floor.

1zpqfro.jpg

IMO it is possible that the blood belonged to an intruder who cut himself on the crunched screen.

Just speculation, sorry! I thought I wrote in that it was MOO. I apologize.

The reason I speculated that was the other blood in the drivers side seat of the toyota and the luminol testing in the garage, between the 2 cars, and the vacuum cleaner accessories. I am running around today trying to BBQ for my dh, who just returned from a long trip and I promise I will find the exact page/doc numbers as soon as I have time.

JFTR, all my posts at this point are speculation and theories based on my interpretation of the documents. I read 518 pages last night, but I am unsure if there was more and I was very tired and my memory may be bad.

Good day everyone, you know, the more I read through these docs, the more I feel certain that someone within the Celis family circle are involved in where Isa went. All these douments, all the work that's been devoted to this case, and I'm not finding any real solid evidence of anything outside the family.

The footprints on top of the electrical box, the footprints on top of the gas meter just tells me that someone from the outside came in that way, and left through the door on the oposite side of the wall. This just isn't screaming out to me, stranger abduction. I really don't know why.

I think many of us feel the same way!

Everyone,

Salem has already asked that we leave the minors out of the discussion for now. Red lined, black lined...doesn't matter.

I'm choosing to remind you. One more time, no sleuthing or discussion of the minors at this time.

If your posts disappear, you know why. I'm going back through the thread now.

~Summer_Breeze

:noooo:

I guess I will try on the lab desktop tomorrow to make sure, but I think if you open this in some adobe program, you could save it as txt and then use the search function. Actually the program I have at work, and sorry I can't remember offhand what it is, allows me to use crl+f just fine...I'm sure, because I've been scanning in a ton of papers that I highlighted and took notes on lately because my office is being reallocated and I don't want my apt filled with them. They are scanned to PDF files and I know that I used the crl+f thing just today.

O/T
Adobe Reader is a free download. It will not allow you to edit files, and may not allow searches, depending how the file was converted. Adobe Acrobat is NOT free and is able to do a lot more, like save to other formats, swap pages in and out, etc.

I didnt read about the dog tracking to that area.

that would mean the dog tracked Isa to that home correct?

(2nd set PDF, page 60)
Before the K-9s had to removed because of the heat, one of them hit on a residence at E. Cooper Street that belongs to ..... ..... the anesthesiologist? Sergio works with an oral surgeon and anesthesiologists.
Snipped from Pen's post with a reference to where she found the info. I removed the name of the individual for privacy purposes, don't want google hits popping up for him.

I don't know about you guys but usually when LE releases warrants or reports in a case it starts to make a lot more sense but after reading this stuff I am even more confused than I was before. All I know for sure is that TPD needs to be commended. They have done an amazing job with such odd info to go on. Makes me proud to live in Arizona!

I don't know about you guys but usually when LE releases warrants or reports in a case it starts to make a lot more sense but after reading this stuff I am even more confused than I was before. All I know for sure is that TPD needs to be commended. They have done an amazing job with such odd info to go on. Makes me proud to live in Arizona!

I totally agree with you, they have done so much, keep on doing so much, kudos to TPD!!!:tyou:

How long would it take to compare the DNA from that blood to the profiles of the family? Thinking that could be done fairly quickly? If that were the case, it would completely point to someone outside of the "nuclear" family. IMO, that doesn't seem to be the way TPD is pursuing her disappearance.

Thanks.
THe blood could have been Isa's
I just was wishfully thinking it could be the perp's blood.

I think that if it was the anyone outside the family's blood, and they got the DNA, they still would not have given us that information.
We have no details from LE.
All along LE has stated that they are pursuing both external and internal possibilities equally.

Pike's Interview On Jane's Show - 5/25/12

So I want to go out to David Pike. We have an exclusive interview with Isabel`s neighbor, David Pike.

David, I understand that your boys played with Isabel`s brothers. Is that true, sir?

DAVID PIKE, NEIGHBOR (via phone): Yes, ma`am. We...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So -- go ahead.

PIKE: Yes, they -- early on a couple years ago they -- after they had moved in, they -- their younger boys and Serge Jr. were into BMX bicycles. So they came over and visited with my boys who were also into BMXs. And my older son, who`s now 18, talked to them about bicycles and went down to their house and visited with Serge Sr. and -- because he also rides bicycles.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Speaking of Serge Sr., what do you make of him? There`s a lot of -- obviously the police focus on who`s there first. They focus on the family first. What would you like to say about the father of missing Isabel Celis?

PIKE: In passing and seeing him walking back and forth to his mother and father`s house, which would be Grandma and Grandpa, who we`ve known for 16 years. And everything seemed -- and apparently, you know, the kids seemed like they were doing well prior to this incident taking place. Seeing them walking up and down the street with Isabel to Grandma and Grandpa`s house, riding on dad`s shoulders, typical, you know...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So, David, did he seem like a good dad? Did he seem in any way, shape or form creepy or just like a good dad who was nothing to see here?

PIKE: No, not to us. We`re about five -- we`re five houses down from them on the same side of the street, and we`ve been here for 16 years. And they moved in about four years ago.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me jump in and ask you. I just want to get a sense, because I`m not sure what you`re saying. Would you trust your kids with Isabel`s dad?

PIKE: I have trusted them down there.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So how would you like to characterize him? What would you say if you were asked about him?

PIKE: He seemed like a nice person to me. Whenever I stopped by and visited him going in and out of the neighborhood, when he was out there with the boys or doing, you know, things in his garage, working on bicycles or whatever it was he was doing. I didn`t see a whole lot of Mom, because she worked all the time.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that`s interesting, and I think it`s really important to get a balanced perspective on this. The Celis family started out quiet, but they`ve since opened up and they`ve talked to the media a lot.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, and the other big headline -- David Pike, you are Isabel`s neighbor. Your boys played with Isabel`s brothers. This report that there was some guy staying reportedly, allegedly, with the Celis family, who owed them a lot of money. Have you ever heard anything about this claim before just now -- David.

PIKE: No, Jane. We knew that I believe Becky`s brother was staying with the family for a while, a year or so ago, and the boys had alluded that it was their uncle or cousin. And he was...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well -- go ahead.

PIKE: Yes, he was staying with them, but I think it was, like, maybe six or eight months. I`m not sure how long he stayed with them, but, yes, he was living there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/25/ijvm.01.html

I have spent the morning scrolling through these new docs. I am not off the fence, I have now climbed back on. I really have no idea what happened at this time. I am very weirded out by the blood and knife in the uncle's truck though. And the convenient dish washing coinciding with the LE visiting the home there.

The dog would have to be tracking her as i see it and if this little girl was at the home im sure LE investigated could isa have gone to this house with her father? Maybe the day before! Or sometime before.

The doctors said Sergio Celis doesn't regularly socialize with any other employees outside of work. He never borrowed money from them, the doctors told police.
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

I find the tracking hit very interesting. How far is East Cooper from the Celis home?

I find the tracking hit very interesting. How far is East Cooper from the Celis home?

It's the street south of the Celis home. (The one the 5 individuals walked down, in the infamous surveillance video.)

I have spent the morning scrolling through these new docs. I am not off the fence, I have now climbed back on. I really have no idea what happened at this time. I am very weirded out by the blood and knife in the uncle's truck though. And the convenient dish washing coinciding with the LE visiting the home there.

I also find it interesting that the person who was doing the dishes was also the girlfriend of the uncle who had the knife and blood found in his truck.

The dr min Hahn is in Chinle which is at least a days drive from Tucson...

A dr would be highly unlikely to live on Cooper St...possible in Wilshire but even that is a bit below a doctors means...try the foothills...

Pike's Interview On Jane's Show - 5/25/12

So I want to go out to David Pike. We have an exclusive interview with Isabel`s neighbor, David Pike.

David, I understand that your boys played with Isabel`s brothers. Is that true, sir?

DAVID PIKE, NEIGHBOR (via phone): Yes, ma`am. We...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So -- go ahead.

PIKE: Yes, they -- early on a couple years ago they -- after they had moved in, they -- their younger boys and Serge Jr. were into BMX bicycles. So they came over and visited with my boys who were also into BMXs. And my older son, who`s now 18, talked to them about bicycles and went down to their house and visited with Serge Sr. and -- because he also rides bicycles.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Speaking of Serge Sr., what do you make of him? There`s a lot of -- obviously the police focus on who`s there first. They focus on the family first. What would you like to say about the father of missing Isabel Celis?

PIKE: In passing and seeing him walking back and forth to his mother and father`s house, which would be Grandma and Grandpa, who we`ve known for 16 years. And everything seemed -- and apparently, you know, the kids seemed like they were doing well prior to this incident taking place. Seeing them walking up and down the street with Isabel to Grandma and Grandpa`s house, riding on dad`s shoulders, typical, you know...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So, David, did he seem like a good dad? Did he seem in any way, shape or form creepy or just like a good dad who was nothing to see here?

PIKE: No, not to us. We`re about five -- we`re five houses down from them on the same side of the street, and we`ve been here for 16 years. And they moved in about four years ago.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me jump in and ask you. I just want to get a sense, because I`m not sure what you`re saying. Would you trust your kids with Isabel`s dad?

PIKE: I have trusted them down there.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So how would you like to characterize him? What would you say if you were asked about him?

PIKE: He seemed like a nice person to me. Whenever I stopped by and visited him going in and out of the neighborhood, when he was out there with the boys or doing, you know, things in his garage, working on bicycles or whatever it was he was doing. I didn`t see a whole lot of Mom, because she worked all the time.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that`s interesting, and I think it`s really important to get a balanced perspective on this. The Celis family started out quiet, but they`ve since opened up and they`ve talked to the media a lot.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, and the other big headline -- David Pike, you are Isabel`s neighbor. Your boys played with Isabel`s brothers. This report that there was some guy staying reportedly, allegedly, with the Celis family, who owed them a lot of money. Have you ever heard anything about this claim before just now -- David.

PIKE: No, Jane. We knew that I believe Becky`s brother was staying with the family for a while, a year or so ago, and the boys had alluded that it was their uncle or cousin. And he was...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well -- go ahead.

PIKE: Yes, he was staying with them, but I think it was, like, maybe six or eight months. I`m not sure how long he stayed with them, but, yes, he was living there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/25/ijvm.01.html

I don't mind tellin ya, my radar goes up with JM still to this day, if that's who this gentlemen is talking about staying with the family.

I have done screen captures, but I think noting the PDF and page is good enough.
Do you mean this?

I am not sure why you think this interview was with the RSO? And where do you see last names of him and GF? I must be missing something.

What interests me NOW is page 36 of Packet 5. ONE name has been redacted differently that the others. It may be one that was missed initially, but when they DID black it out, they did a sloppy job. Someone could probably figure out the individual's name (looks like Luis Ramirez, maybe?). Was this an oversight? Or was it a way to leak this name?

Good day everyone, you know, the more I read through these docs, the more I feel certain that someone within the Celis family circle are involved in where Isa went. All these douments, all the work that's been devoted to this case, and I'm not finding any real solid evidence of anything outside the family.

The footprints on top of the electrical box, the footprints on top of the gas meter just tells me that someone from the outside came in that way, and left through the door on the oposite side of the wall. This just isn't screaming out to me, stranger abduction. I really don't know why.

That's one of the things I mentioned last night about the footprints, the boots were dirty enough to put prints on both boxes, but yet I didn't read anything about prints in the bedroom, side of the wall under window or the window sill. There very well could be, we don't have the sealed info.

Even though it appears this is pointing to someone in the home, at the same time the behavior of both parents could mean it's someone they know, and they feel she's safe. This whole thing could be not as it seems. It's really very odd and there's so much family from there, to Mexico to Florida. There's too many variables and they were very active in their community, so many people have seen Isa before. She's a very pretty little girl.

I dont know is it the direction of his parents house because he and isa used to walk there all the time he could have stopped and picked her up and put her on his shoulders!

Im sure dogs would hit in areas she and her father walked.

I dont know LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member