AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other hit by a dog was in an alley east of Essex and south of 14th. Essex is the street immediately to the east of Wilshire Park, there is actually a line of houses that abut the park. 14th is the street that runs along the northern edge of the park.

Not connected really to Cooper and whatever it is they found was blacked out

This alley?
ally.jpg

Hello, I am just checking in for a sec and saw Mamamia's cool map. Where I am confused is why we are comparing the last spot we can see the walkers with the dog hit? This has me confused. :waitasec:

I can say that in that video we see the walkers continue walking down Cooper after they left the parking lot... I can see them go quite aways down. They are also on south sidewalk of Cooper street. I am not sure how you are linking them with dog hit though.

From what I understood in some report I can't remember right now, the dog hit was on the north side of Cooper street at the house directly behind the Celis home. This I found interesting since a few threads back I noted that they had identical floorplans in the image sections of the assessor's site. I posted something about someone in that home would know the layout of the Celis home.

HTH

BBM- What did you say about that someone?

Güero - Non-Hispanic, good looking and smart.... Just was being funny cause I often hear white folks refer to hispanics as " Ethnic " and it's very vague in ref. to discribing a person... are they hispanic, white, asian, hindu, muslim, middle eastern... Ethnic Food for example usually refers to anything other than Pizza and hamburgers or 'American'. While I might be a white-non-hispanic person myself I do actually see white folks using incorrect terms for people all the time. And just to throw it in there I know a woman from Jamaca who gets really pissed off when someone calls her an African American.

:read: I see you side-stepped the "single" part of the question. :chicken:

BBM

Even though Nancy goes on to say "SC and HIS brother", when Mr. Moore was speaking, it sounded to me like SC and his son.

MOORE: "You know, what we saw that morning -- again, it had been light for a little bit. What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father..."

Starting around ~8:37 in the video, Moore mentions exactly what is in the transcript "father and brother".

Isabel Mercedes Celis: 4/27/12 - YouTube

Actually Moore is not really sure who the people are and police didn't want Moore to speculate. So we really do not know who the two people are that were walking up and down the street.

I am still trying to figure out the guy that demanded the detectives come to his home to talk to him!!! The one that could identify the five people in the video....

After spending the day reading all of the LE reports, I am thanful I am not a police officer in AZ!!!

Girl, I felt that way after 15 minutes of listening to a police scanner one night!:what:

Hello, I am just checking in for a sec and saw Mamamia's cool map. Where I am confused is why we are comparing the last spot we can see the walkers with the dog hit? This has me confused. :waitasec:

I can say that in that video we see the walkers continue walking down Cooper after they left the parking lot... I can see them go quite aways down. They are also on south sidewalk of Cooper street. I am not sure how you are linking them with dog hit though.

From what I understood in some report I can't remember right now, the dog hit was on the north side of Cooper street at the house directly behind the Celis home. This I found interesting since a few threads back I noted that they had identical floorplans in the image sections of the assessor's site. I posted something about someone in that home would know the layout of the Celis home.

HTH

Very interesting point about the Cooper house "twin" to the Celis' home and would know the layout of the Celis' home as well as the Celis' would know about the Cooper home.

Ok now makes total sense to me, now I see where you were talking about, so the video we have been discussing isn't going to even catch anything down that direction?

Oh poop. I thought we had it for sure.

Btw I am going to have to trust mama and proff on this because I am now L O S T.

Well what's really strange to me is that her employer says that she got to work early, he never gave a time, but her shift was for 8:00am if I'm remembing correctly, so if she left at 7:30am how long would it take her to drive to work? Cause we are talking a half and hour by all accounts.

Less than that, look how fast she got home...

HTH

. . . BBM . . .

Great point Prof! Hmmmmm.......

Has it been reported what time SC called RC to have her return her b*** home? Did he call her cell so it would be easier to establish she took the call? As opposed to calling a work phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Less than that, look how fast she got home...

I know, and I'm workin on trying to figure out a direction of travel, and I'm just so confused here, because if the direction is heading south, through all the homes, streets and alleyways, something is terribly wrong. No one who has a deceased child, or one that is incapacitated in someway does that, they book it straight out of town.

I am agreeing with you, in case it didn't read that way! (Sometimes I suck at posting with clarity!) See: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

So exactly - they had a key or they never got in cause they were already in. And with the dust AZ is known for; and the fact that other prints in a location more susceptible to wind than the ground (the electric box) remained this means they left out an entrance other than the window that has been possibly staged to look like the entry/exit point.

Depending on the type of floor covering. In our house, we have a gray Berber carpet (with multi-colored flecks) in about 75% of the home. I chose it to mask the foot traffic of the Richkids. Unless it was muddy or extremely bloody, a footprint would NOT show up on my carpet.:moo:

It would take about 15 minutes for RC to get to work, about 6 miles. Was it verifed her shift was at 8am or was it 7am?

Well what on earth? Freedom Park is pretty far down there.

Wasn't the wash behind that park searched quite a few times? Would the camera angles that we know about capture vehicles driving that route? Maybe one of the family vehicles.

BBM

Even though Nancy goes on to say "SC and HIS brother", when Mr. Moore was speaking, it sounded to me like SC and his son.

MOORE: "You know, what we saw that morning -- again, it had been light for a little bit. What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father..."

ACK! thank you for clearing that up.... why can't Nancy even get the simple stuff straight. I can't remember what she said the last time I watched, but I remember thinking she is getting close to another lawsuit as she claimed something really damning that pointed to SC that was not correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!