AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like packed dirt with some vestiges or weeds or former grass. Could be pea gravel, but it didn't strike me as such. Pea gravel is really annoying with kids/pets... it gets stuck in treads of shoes and paws and tracked everywhere in the house. Plus the scorpions kinda like burrowing under it. :)

Sometimes its a mixture of dirt and small rocks, but they are not uniform in shape. But usually not just hard packed dirt with no loose dirt. It could be difficult to see clear prints but more of a pattern of movement or see the dirt was disturbed. Confusing enough?

Good grief, been here, done that, too. This was Matt Lauer on the Today Show.

Quote from the Today Show; BBM:

"reporter: police say isabel 's parents are fully cooperating. but law enforcement sources tell nbc news sergio celis ' statements have been, quote, inconsistent."

Matt Lauer might have said it but the source is still unnamed.

If it's hard dirt w/o dust then shoe prints might not be there... I'm thinking there isn't dust there cause the son did some running around the yard and he would have left shoe prints around the east side of the home if there was dust cover.

The window screen still bothers me. SC said the window was down last time he was in the room. Certainly, the screen being crushed inward or outward is important. It's the very idea that bothers me. Would someone from outside chance fooling with that screen so much when they probably knew SC was in there, and there's dogs all over the place? They actually bend the screen some. The brazen stranger is still hard for me to believe.

Sometimes its a mixture of dirt and small rocks, but they are not uniform in shape. But usually not just hard packed dirt with no loose dirt. It could be difficult to see clear prints but more of a pattern of movement or see the dirt was disturbed. Confusing enough?

That is what I guess I was trying to get to - if a person was removing a screen and hoisting themselves up into the window, I would expect a decent 'push scuff' and really several.

THANK YOU for the answer, btw!

If it's hard dirt w/o dust then shoe prints might not be there... I'm thinking there isn't dust there cause the son did some running around the yard and he would have left shoe prints around the east side of the home if there was dust cover.

You're right, apparently even the people who were running around the yard didn't leave prints, so maybe that actually means nothing?

Quote from the Today Show; BBM:

"reporter: police say isabel 's parents are fully cooperating. but law enforcement sources tell nbc news sergio celis ' statements have been, quote, inconsistent."

Matt Lauer might have said it but the source is still unnamed.

Had this go-round on this convo before, gonna call for a mod now.

Just a question: Would the statement have gone down easier if it was read, "Law enforcement tells NBS news", or "TPD tells NBC news" - because it's the same thing.

Law enforcement sources are people who work in the TPD.

I give up, I give up, I give up. GUT, WHERE ARE YOU???????

NBC .... not a chance I buy anything they conger up as credible they have made false statements from JFK love affairs to thier recent false editing in the Trayvon Martin case. If you can't name your 'source' where is the credibility... look at the facts as they are presented to you.... I hate spin.

"Ignore" is my new BBF. I feel my blood pressure dropping.

Even with our packed-ish (true it's not solid pack) dirt here, you can normally see prints or movement marks. For a long time I thought I had a ton of snakes. Turns out it was my garden hose leaving ever-so-subtle movement marks on the surface. Durf.

NBC .... not a chance I buy anything they conger up as credible they have made false statements from JFK love affairs to thier recent false editing in the Trayvon Martin case. If you can't name your 'source' where is the credibility... look at the facts as they are presented to you.... I hate spin.

It's all spin to one degree or another. Point is, it was stated on MSM which is allowable discussion here.

Frankly I listen to/trust VERY little that's on air. Ever. But it can be a part of the sum total... a giant media jigsaw puzzle. :twocents:

So, I'm trying to put together a family tree because I can't keep track of the uncles.

Can somneone tell me which side of the family RR and his wife are on? It's my understanding that HR is RC's step-father, and he is a co-signer of the truck that got searched.

I guess someone who had a key could have come in through the front door.Or,maybe SC or RC forgot to lock it that night. But...that wouldn't explain the open window,and the screen being off... And it is really difficult to explain that there was only 1 stray print on that window frame ? Only 1 print found there that didn't belong to the inhabitants of the house, or anyone else who could be reaonably expected to have handled the window frame... Gloves,maybe ? But,nothing was mentioned about any smearing of older prints, often caused by gloves... Just unfathomable...MOO

It's all spin to one degree or another. Point is, it was stated on MSM which is allowable discussion here.

Frankly I listen to/trust VERY little that's on air. Ever. But it can be a part of the sum total... a giant media jigsaw puzzle. :twocents:

I absolutely agree that is worthy of discussion.

I actually believe that SC's statements have been inconsistent but I believe that based on the doc dump and his waffling with times. I do not believe it, though, based on any reporting of an unnamed LE leak.

It was during this same program, that the claim was made that "investigators now confirm child protective services first visited the celis home back in december, though a law enforcement source tells nbc news the incident was minor, and did not involve isabel." IIRC that has been proven by several WS posters to be a confusion of facts.

Please forgive me if I stepped on any toes. Certainly not my intentions! But I do know it is only a good thing to keep the facts clean . . . as there are certainly few in this case.

What if perp wore sandals, flip flops & left them outside when entering the window?
Somewhere I read an idea would be a SO could have followed the family home from sons game Friday night.

But on the other hand I can think of two reasons a little girl sleeps in her bros room, shes having nightmares or she's avoiding her abuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member