AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we weren't permitted to talk about Nancy Grace in a negative way. Perhaps I misunderstood. I think all the negative talk about MSM people will send people that would like to post here away. MOO

Did anyone make any sense of the rambling man commentary in pdf # 4 pg 69 ... I really wonder what the deal with that was... was it the rambling of a visionary or psycic or just some mumbling drunk... what I found rather interesting was his mention of McDonald coming to mind.

Did anyone make any sense of the rambling man commentary in pdf # 4 pg 69 ... I really wonder what the deal with that was... was it the rambling of a visionary or psycic or just some mumbling drunk... what I found rather interesting was his mention of McDonald coming to mind.

That was a trip, for sure. Not necessarily entirely accurate, but a ballpark figure... There are 204,771 people in the U.S. with the last name Mcdonald.
Statistically the 127th most popular last name.

http://howmanyofme.com/search/

IMO also... I don't trust a word she say's having knowledge of WHY she isn't a prosecutor anymore. She was let go for Prosecutorial misconduct... see Nancy Grace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia plus she got her education in Valdosta GA so that makes me trust her even less not to mention she's a Macon resident... lol if you ever been around that area... them folks will pull you over break your tail light for you then issue a ticket.

Lemme see if I've got this straight: people who get their education in Valdosta, Ga., are untrustworthy. Hmmmm, that's a very interesting statement that applies to a whole lot of people, lol.

John Q, since you are a stickler for attributed information, you may want to use a different reference than Wikipedia; it's notorious for errors and info is anonymously sourced. Just sayin'.

lol just a comment bud ... if you ever lived in Georgia (which I have for a few years) lol you would understand about valdosta and macon...

lionsden.jpg

Goodnight all!

lionsden.jpg

Goodnight all!

You can see her missing tooth!! Precious child. :please:

Everyone, reply to A_News_Junkie's post with her picture. Keep it going to show your support for Isa. A flash mob for Isa.

I wonder if the rambling man on pdf # 4 pg 69 is something somewhat of a dictation from an officers microphone or a voicemail dictation like google voice. It just seems so jumbled and weird but then too thats what makes me wonder if its a psychic just rattling off what comes to mind BUT if it's a dictation from a mic recorder then I wonder what the full conversation really was because there are bits that make sense if its actually just a conversation.

"I went to [redacted] room and saw the window open and the screen was crunched in and was to the side of the window on the floor outside."

We can't really deduce much from this description. The writer indicates that the screen was "crunched in" but never gives us a definitive perspective. Was the writer looking at the screen as they peered out the window, did the writer go outside and see the screen, or was the writing only indicating that the screen was "crunched in" upon itself. Did they determine how the screen should have been installed and then written with authority that it was, indeed, "crunched" towards the inside of the house from the outside ~ or the exact opposite?

From this meager description we can't really have any way to tell. But I'm sure LE knows exactly. And that, imo, is a great example of how confusing this doc dump can be.

We are now privy to more information but with no follow up of real facts and results of their further investigation. :dunno:

I thought we weren't permitted to talk about Nancy Grace in a negative way. Perhaps I misunderstood. I think all the negative talk about MSM people will send people that would like to post here away. MOO

I could be wrong, but I think what is stated about NG is that if the post is only about NG whether it is positive or negative, then there is a place in the parking lot for that topic, specifically.

In general we are asked to keep all posts on the topic of the thread, and in this example that would be Isa. This is just what I understand. I always try to ensure that every one of my posts are not focused on how others posts or what others post or who is posting what, but focused on the topic of the sweet innocent who is missing. I will occasionally stray from that simply with a goal of getting on the same page.

I agree wholeheartedly that bashing in posts directed at anyone is not a good practice, but in general I don't see that happening at WS.

That said, I do think it is fair to point out the discrepencies in MSM reports by those who make their living off of these cases by coming up with sensational remarks such as "LE "sources" say family are inconsistent !!"

I just think it is an unfair practice on the part of the media especially in this case, where from what I have seen TPD LE has no proven, apparent, or visible favorites in the media.

That's crack at work :floorlaugh:

maybe so... but if you have ever read some of the Google Voice auto dictation emails I have gotten from people they can be pretty disturbing and then you listen to the actual audio from the call and you just about die laughing from how far off the text is from what was actually said.:waitasec:

lionsden.jpg

Could someone explain what I'm doing wrong? When I open a docstoc document, I see a police form, then pages of blank... What do I need to do to see the text?

TIA!

"I went to [redacted] room and saw the window open and the screen was crunched in and was to the side of the window on the floor outside."

We can't really deduce much from this description. The writer indicates that the screen was "crunched in" but never gives us a definitive perspective. Was the writer looking at the screen as they peered out the window, did the writer go outside and see the screen, or was the writing only indicating that the screen was "crunched in" upon itself. Did they determine how the screen should have been installed and then written with authority that it was, indeed, "crunched" towards the inside of the house from the outside ~ or the exact opposite?

From this meager description we can't really have any way to tell. But I'm sure LE knows exactly. And that, imo, is a great example of how confusing this doc dump can be.

We are now privy to more information but with no follow up of real facts and results of their further investigation. :dunno:

I agree with analysis of report. And BBM Exactly what I have been failing to get across. Well said. Thank you!

Been there done that. Never read, heard or saw anyone say RC or SC had had any inconsistent statements other than goofy comments under articles. Will go check again and google more. Thanks.

LE never said that, IMO

It was that guy named "sources", who said Sergio's statements were inconsistent. So no, LE did not say that to a reporter. But IMO, doesn't mean it's not true.

Alrighty Folk's We are here at Thread #21, New Documents have come out, they have fresh info in them. For the sake of even just ATTEMPTING to get to the bottom of this case Please put SC on the back burner, take the blinders off the sides of your head READ the pdf's thru and TRY just TRY to exclude SC from your thought process in regards to implication. I know it maybe difficult but just pretend for a moment that SC doe's not exist. Play on the scenario that he has been 100% cleared from involvement... just assume he was in timbuktu when this even happened and RC was home alone with 3 kids and she was sound asleep on the other side of the home.

That doc dump has been quite a ride over the last few days, so I'd like to thank my fellow riders. I am appreciative that I am allowed to post and interact with all perspectives.

I want Isabel home with those whom so far
far I have seen as a loving family, and if that is not possible, I want justice for this sweet baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member