AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty Folk's We are here at Thread #21, New Documents have come out, they have fresh info in them. For the sake of even just ATTEMPTING to get to the bottom of this case Please put SC on the back burner, take the blinders off the sides of your head READ the pdf's thru and TRY just TRY to exclude SC from your thought process in regards to implication. I know it maybe difficult but just pretend for a moment that SC doe's not exist. Play on the scenario that he has been 100% cleared from involvement... just assume he was in timbuktu when this even happened and RC was home alone with 3 kids and she was sound asleep on the other side of the home.

Okey dokey, blinders off.

McD evidently caught the attention of the officer at the park. Was that because he came out of the tunnels and had a flashlight, or was he suspicious in another way? IIRC, the officer saw his car and was eying it, then saw him walking towards it. His name kept appearing on the log of people coming and going on 12th Street. I can't remember, was there a reference to a wife or was it a gf?

Got the location of that report handy, want to read it again.

McD evidently caught the attention of the officer at the park. Was that because he came out of the tunnels and had a flashlight, or was he suspicious in another way? IIRC, the officer saw his car and was eying it, then saw him walking towards it. His name kept appearing on the log of people coming and going on 12th Street. I can't remember, was there a reference to a wife or was it a gf?

I would say GF or Roomie because the last names differ on the "way to work" exit logs and her plates are from california and she give's the same home TFN

It was that guy named "sources", who said Sergio's statements were inconsistent. So no, LE did not say that to a reporter. But IMO, doesn't mean it's not true.

I think that dude name "sources" is related to "I don't know" fella. "I don't know" used to live at my house when my kids were growing up. "I don't know" was responsible for wet towels on the floor, doors left open and odd phone calls among other things whenever I asked "who did that?". But, IMO, it may all be true and "sources" and "I don't know" live in a van down by the river.:waitasec:

He lives four doors down from Isa.
I think that raised an alert from LE.
I think the K9s mostly alerted that same direction where the officer encountered him south east.
I am not sure why else he's on the radar.

I see he's 35 and lives with the same aged woman. I am not sure their marital status, but she has another last name. I did not actually check for a civil record...

He has some court records, mostly traffic related.
I only checked this one state.
Other than than I don't know...

Bless this sweet child . . . and the too many, unnamed who may be "missing" along with her.

Isabel+Celis.jpg

Man i have so much to catch up on as usual...
O/T i hope you guys are all having a good Memorial Day weekend...
Just wish we could find Isa this weekend <3

Bless this sweet child . . . and the too many, unnamed who may be "missing" along with her.

Isabel+Celis.jpg

She's such a pretty little girl <3
She needs to be brought home to her mommy just like so many others do.
I wish this world wasn't so evil....where people think it's ok to take someone else's child and do whatever they want to them.
It makes me sick.

O/T....can anyone else not use their "thanks" button? Ugh...i was able to use it on a couple posts and now it won't even show up for me.

I think that dude name "sources" is related to "I don't know" fella. "I don't know" used to live at my house when my kids were growing up. "I don't know" was responsible for wet towels on the floor, doors left open and odd phone calls among other things whenever I asked "who did that?". But, IMO, it may all be true and "sources" and "I don't know" live in a van down by the river.:waitasec:

:waitasec:

I wonder if the rambling man on pdf # 4 pg 69 is something somewhat of a dictation from an officers microphone or a voicemail dictation like google voice. It just seems so jumbled and weird but then too thats what makes me wonder if its a psychic just rattling off what comes to mind BUT if it's a dictation from a mic recorder then I wonder what the full conversation really was because there are bits that make sense if its actually just a conversation.

Lands as it will.

I believe, IIRC, that was an online tip submission?

Going back Knox it's PDF #3 pg 17 where the first real jump out of McD starts... Im currently trying to track down a residence for Chris L. mentioned in the latter narrative to try and determine where this electric box is that McD was 'sitting' on in an alley. Anyone finds one PM it to me.

Had this go-round on this convo before, gonna call for a mod now.

Just a question: Would the statement have gone down easier if it was read, "Law enforcement tells NBS news", or "TPD tells NBC news" - because it's the same thing.

Law enforcement sources are people who work in the TPD.

I give up, I give up, I give up. GUT, WHERE ARE YOU???????

LOL Here I am to save the day LMAO

You're correct and I have used it myself when a cop has mentioned something to me that they really WANT out there but they are not a spokeserson on this case or dealing with the case.

The other time it is used (and I would not do this but it is acceptable) is when you call someone and you don't actually get a name (usually not heard and deadline etc).

A bunch of reporters/producers can make numerous calls a day and rather than use a name you are not absolutely positive with - you use LE source.

(Been catching up lol)
The other time I have seen it use is when you speak to a girl on the desk and she spills - she "could" be referred to as a law enforcement source.

NBC .... not a chance I buy anything they conger up as credible they have made false statements from JFK love affairs to thier recent false editing in the Trayvon Martin case. If you can't name your 'source' where is the credibility... look at the facts as they are presented to you.... I hate spin.

It is not spin - they have their reasons that just don't involve you.

Put it this way - if YOU knew something about this case - you were absolutely positive and you felt it important to get it out there and you speak to a reporter who totally agrees with you but YOU don't want to be named - you are considered "a name withheld to protect your privacy" or "withheld in fear of retribution" or a dozen other things.

I NEVER EVER name victims of abuse that come to me - to be honest there are a lot of people I would never name in story for the sole reason that it isn't important for people to know the name and may cause them embarrassment or fear - it's just ethical.

All my undercover cops down here are LE sources - or should I just think screw them I need a name printed for the JohnQ's that read my story?

SWAT guys are also rarely named in a SWAT situation - they are named as officers in other, mor normal situations.

Going back Knox it's PDF #3 pg 17 where the first real jump out of McD starts... Im currently trying to track down a residence for Chris L. mentioned in the latter narrative to try and determine where this electric box is that McD was 'sitting' on in an alley. Anyone finds one PM it to me.

Okay... found Chris' home its in the vicinity of the north east corner of wilshire and essex and from his discription of where he saw McD at 0900 would be the alley just 700 feet east of essex off 14th st. which would be a rather odd alley to be sitting on an electric box.... :waitasec: great... knowing this location now to look at sewer map again and see if there's a chance he popped up around there or went in around there to arrive an hour later coming out at the exit in the wash southeast of wilshire park

Alrighty Folk's We are here at Thread #21, New Documents have come out, they have fresh info in them. For the sake of even just ATTEMPTING to get to the bottom of this case Please put SC on the back burner, take the blinders off the sides of your head READ the pdf's thru and TRY just TRY to exclude SC from your thought process in regards to implication. I know it maybe difficult but just pretend for a moment that SC doe's not exist. Play on the scenario that he has been 100% cleared from involvement... just assume he was in timbuktu when this even happened and RC was home alone with 3 kids and she was sound asleep on the other side of the home.

You mean agree with you and your McD guy completely? lol

I never have blamed SC and I have read everything released.

No, just think outside the box for a change, can't exactly find anything new chasing the same dog in circles for 21 threads, find some other angle to work up for a sec. not asking anyone to pick any one person to pick on, just focus away from SC for a change, rule him out and look at another option.

I have never really focused on SC.

I have never really focused on SC.[/

I don't think SC 'did it' per se. I don't see him as someone being capable of hurting his children. What I DO see is at least one parent that has has their fair share of run-ins with the law and I see it as pretty irresponsible. God knows I am far from the perfect parent, but this family seems to have had some debt and fiscal challenges. And when one has children, one may have done some desperate things thinking they were doing the right thing when in the end, they got tangled with the wrong person. This could be something as innocuous as having a friend or family member stay as a renter to help save some money. Does this make sense? And yes, I do think SC knows that he may have gotten into a situation that he could not find a way out of and in the back of his mind, he suspects there is a connection with Isa's disappearance.

What always stuck in my head is how during the first press conference he said, name your price'. Now, why would that ransom idea pop into his head and two, does he know where he could come up with the $ if they did 'name a price?'.

I don't think SC 'did it' per se. I don't see him as someone being capable of hurting his children. What I DO see is at least one parent that has has their fair share of run-ins with the law and I see it as pretty irresponsible. God knows I am far from the perfect parent, but this family seems to have had some debt and fiscal challenges. And when one has children, one may have done some desperate things thinking they were doing the right thing when in the end, they got tangled with the wrong person. This could be something as innocuous as having a friend or family member stay as a renter to help save some money. Does this make sense? And yes, I do think SC knows that he may have gotten into a situation that he could not find a way out of and in the back of his mind, he suspects there is a connection with Isa's disappearance.

What always stuck in my head is how during the first press conference he said, name your price'. Now, why would that ransom idea pop into his head and two, does he know where he could come up with the $ if they did 'name a price?'.

I believed from the beginning that SC "knew" something - he may not be able to prove anything but I think his gut feelings kicked in.

BBM - Anywhere is where I would get the money. If I was told to produce $50,000 I would plead with everyone I knew if I didn't have it myself. If he thought it was an abduction (which he said in his 911 call) then the next thing to do would be to expect a ransom of some kind, cause that is the norm in abductions.

All MOO :)

Just FYI on ransom demands in the united states... generally no matter what the ransom demand is money wise the fbi will supply registered bills to make an exchange with. one thing most people don't know is 20's and up have rfid built into them. a large amount of known currency can be traced and located. not only that but the minute you take those bills to the bank and the teller sticks them in the counter machine and the serial numbers hit they can find you that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove