AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow sleuthers! I may be way off here, but I think I just found my main POI for Isa's kidnapping. In PDF#6, Report #1204210265 by Officer Karner. MW and his gf? JG are questioned when trying to leave E. Bellevue. They are told to stay inside until LE is done with their investigation, at that point JG, mentions that her son also lives at this apartment and has not been home for 3 days. His name is CG. She said this on 4/23. Isa went missing 4/20. Most sleuthers know that profilers tell you to look for someone who has changed or altered there routine during the time period surrounding the crime? I wonder if Charles has come back home yet?

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563539/pdf-celis-6-sandals-found-in-park-dna-from-family

I googled him and here is a mugshot of him in 2011. Does it strike anyone else as odd that he is 32 and lives with his mother? He also looks a little off in his pic?

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/arizona/tucson/charles-edward-glorioso/11239412

that website is hoaky.....i have looked someone up on it and the picture attached was NOT them. On top of that, I just searched someone whom I know who has a lengthy record (public info in the state site) and it is not on that site......I take that site with a grain of salt.

as to a 32 yr old living w/ mom? in this ecomony, I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary...there are a zillon legimate normal reasons why someone would move back home to live with mom. Maybe she is sick. Maybe he lost his job. Maybe he got divorced........on and on.....

ETA.....
in fact, id strongly suggest never use that site again...its a JOKE....its not legit. i did numerous tests on it and it is NOT accurate...

also see this...owner of site seems to have some "issues"....

http://www.kyleprall.com/

I'm not sure it was actually said it was in the middle of the floor. Maybe someone here KNOWS for sure!

The problem for me is ... if there is blood it is more likely something happened that would have entailed more noise? Or at least if she was injured or murdered in her own bedroom, it would be a more complicated crime scene that if she was quietly abducted? IDK

Not much noise if someone hit her hard... MOO Might not have been an especially complicated crime scene. MOO I do not believe that an outsider came in and took this child.But,that's just MOO, and FWIW....

And, would anyone be able to clean up in a dark room ?

Ah but, of course...SC changed his "last time I saw Isabel " story to include going into her room, and DIMMING the lights. She did not sleep in the dark---perfectly understandable in a little 6 year old girl,MOO --- So, although the room was dim, there WAS some light to help in any clean up. Odd how he addd that little detail...MOO

IF the blood is a result of Isa's dissapearance, I seriously doubt that whomever removed her knew there was blood left on the floor. I would think she was removed in a dark room.....and I seriously doubt they would stop and look around and make sure they left no trace of themselves (that is time consuming). It could also be a very minute amount that would not be obvious to an untrained eye...meaning CSI/LE is actually looking at every bit of space in that room....the napper would not have that kind of time, IMO.

The napper was either someone on the inside who already had a mass amount of their "stuff" all over the place (DNA, prints, hair, etc) and new that Isa was sleeping in that room and that no human or dog would alert to them being there....

or it was someone who planned this well and was dressed appropriatly as to not leave evidence yet still knew that Isa slept in that room and no dog or human would alert to them being there.

I, personally, still see zero evidence this was a stranger abduction. Yet, im clueless on who actually removed her......I continue to straddle the fence...

I hear ya loud and clear... I'm still straddling it also. Could be perp got lucky. Not sure based on what we know if LE did find something of evidentiary value as far as finding the perp, but then again, they would probably clear the family if that evidence pointed towards a stranger.

Remember as one of our mods put it

Scanner chatter is like Vegas

What happens in scanner chatter STAYS in scanner chatter!

I think there are several options these days for administering insulin, including an implanted pump. However, my daughter and son-in-law are both diabetic and they use syringes 4 times per day - they use a "pen" glucose monitor to check their blood sugar, but not to inject insulin. HTH

We use the pens for the insulin. much easier! Little tiny needle, insulin already in it and correct dose. way easier if ya ask me
JMO

This is a little 6 year old girl.
Why would there be a need for her to be bleeding before she leaves the house?
I find it hard to believe that someone would be unable to subdue her (if that was the goal) without making her bleed. :twocents:

You know, watching the interviews and thinking about SC's 911 and behavior, if he does have a drinking problem or does meds, it's understandable why people think he doesn't have the emotion, or whatever. It would also explain why he might not hear something, if he crashed out that night . If he was prescribed meds, I couldn't see CPS being involved, but you never know. RC is supporting him still, if wives live with this and love their husbands, they'll still support and need them. Plus they have to show unity if an abductor does have her. So, I don't know, I just want Isa to be alive and safe.

I dont think SC liiks like an alcoholic ir a druggie.
He looks healthy to me not tired or hungover not pale no circles under the eyes or bags...JMO

At least the times i have seen him...He appeared healthy1

I find it hard to believe that someone would be unable to subdue her (if that was the goal) without making her bleed. :twocents:

I just can't really see her being bludgeoned, bleeding, or dead before being removed from the bedroom either. Let alone, removing her from the house after she's bleeding and being good enough to not leave a trail, blood on the perp's clothes, etc.? Not saying this didn't happen and LE doesn't have evidence of it, but I haven't seen it so far.

If this was some accident and only concerns some members of the house ... I still say, more noise or something.

This was a bit confusing. MOO

The yellow top tube is used for DNA and paternity testing. The grey top tube is used for glucose determination . What is glucose determination, I wonder ?

JMO

IMO a forensic crime lab may not use the same color coding as a medical lab.

For example.. and I am not saying that this is the case here...

"The color to use is typically specified by the designated crime lab"
"Blood for the reference sample may be collected in lavender-top and/or yellow-top blood drawing tubes."
www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ovw/206554.pdf

He looks healthy to me not tired or hungover not pale no circles under the eyes or bags...JMO

I know, I'm just trying to understand some things, if there's no family involvement. Trying to look at different angles.

that website is hoaky.....i have looked someone up on it and the picture attached was NOT them. On top of that, I just searched someone whom I know who has a lengthy record (public info in the state site) and it is not on that site......I take that site with a grain of salt.

as to a 32 yr old living w/ mom? in this ecomony, I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary...there are a zillon legimate normal reasons why someone would move back home to live with mom. Maybe she is sick. Maybe he lost his job. Maybe he got divorced........on and on.....

ETA.....
in fact, id strongly suggest never use that site again...its a JOKE....its not legit. i did numerous tests on it and it is NOT accurate...

That is def him in that mugshot. There are pics of him elsewhere, which I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention where. But it's him, for sure. Unless there's two people in Tucson who share the same name and happen to look that *ahem* unattractive.

Someone "lost it" on her, IMO. I keep thinking back to how one of Becky's coworkers described Isabel as "feisty", Isabel had been in the heat all evening, and she was going to bed late=whiny child.

ETA.....

Sorry about the use of that site. I just googled him and that was one thing that came up. As for the economy etc...that makes total sense. I will keep sleuthing to see if I can find any other pics of him that Taminator mentioned :)

People who are bipolar, schizophrenic, suffering from Major Depression, and etc... can also look healthy.

There is overwhelming evidence that bipolar disorder can be inherited....just saying.

IMO a forensic crime lab may not use the same color coding as a medical lab.

For example.. and I am not saying that this is the case here...

"The color to use is typically specified by the designated crime lab"
"Blood for the reference sample may be collected in lavender-top and/or yellow-top blood drawing tubes."
www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ovw/206554.pdf
Some of the tubes are heparinized and others have chemical additives. The color usage is standardized because of the additives.
http://www.austincc.edu/mlt/phb_tubes

Someone "lost it" on her, IMO. I keep thinking back to how one of Becky's coworkers described Isabel as "feisty", Isabel had been in the heat all evening, and she was going to bed late=whiny child.

I can think of a lot of circumstances where there could have been some type of physical contact. Roughousing with her brothers,for example. I think it's very difficult for most people to imagine physical violence being used on a child. Sadly,though, it does happen. The outward appearance of a family will not always tell the whole story. MOO

Only problem with Isabel being deceased in the house is the cadaver dog. IF the dog did alert there, I would have thought LE would mention this. As in the Lisa Irwin case...MOO

And I really can't imagine any scenario where Isabel was taken from the house while she was injured,but still alive. And dumped somehere. I absolutely cannot see that scenario at all...JMO

Tucsonnewsnow twitter says at broadway and craycroft they are looking for a man who stabbed a woman

More on CEG

He was booked in Pima County on April 20, 2012. Does not show up as being in jail currently.

Who and what is his connection to the Celis family? Was gone for 4 days and saw all the stuff that was released and I am drowning on tryin to catch up. Thanks in advice if anyone can enlighten me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member