AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police today gave glowing remarks re Ayla's Mom, Dad they made pretty clear how they felt.

Mark Klass has said over and over, he didn't care that the police or the public were suspicious...I can't imagine caring myself enough to hide & not get the best media exposure as possible for my child, especially if LE encouraged it. I don't get that attitude because the parents will be talked about anyway & worse if they hide. It brings worse suspicion, Irwin case is a perfect example. JMO

Yes!!!! I read a comment one of the parents made -like what do you want us to do -hide under a rock?

NOOOO but why arent they searching for their daughter? Why aren't they doing interviews? Just what are THEY doing to get their daughter back? jmo

http://twitter.com/tucsonnewsnow/status/198480920876023808

TucsonNewsNow
‏@TucsonNewsNow

Follow
‪#IsabelCelis‬: Dad: police urged them to be careful the first few days not to get out on camera, but have encouraged them later
Reply Retweet Favorite
11:35 AM - 4 May 12 via web · Embed this Tweet

This is so curious. Why was LE fearful for the Celis' to appear on camera? Could this be the same reason the Celis' have limited their appearances?

I think that's actually contrary to what LE has said, they encouraged them to get out there, because it would get Isa's face out in the media. SC even said in an interview LE encouraged them not to talk about the case. That's different from talking about Isa, this is what a family is suppose to do.

What the hell? Where do thesevrumors come from?

Yes!!!! I read a comment one of the parents made -like what do you want us to do -hide under a rock?

NOOOO but why arent they searching for their daughter? Why aren't they doing interviews? Just what are THEY doing to get their daughter back? jmo

A lot of times LE won't let a family member search, but they can still be at the search center, hand out bottle of water, pass out flyers, talk & thank volunteers so they keep up the searches, talk to press. The CARD or CART team gives every parent of a missing child a 30+ page booklet, it has been a while since I looked at it, but it on w/s under "what to do" or something like that. It give tips on everything a parents needs to do, even includes talking to the police, it is a wonderful booklet that guides these parents on what to expect and what to do. Most people say, there is no book on what a parent is suppose to do, well they are wrong & if the FBI is involved, they get one! Doesn't mean they have to follow it though.

It actually says in some of the documents that LE told them not to talk to anyone about the case. Maybe there was some confusion as to what they thought LE meant.

Late here... I agree about the "beautiful" comment. I also take mild umbrage when people always say "A BEAUTIFUL girl..." or "Beautiful woman..." as if if the girl/woman were homely, maybe the press would not have interest in the case. I believe the PD would work the case, but I have always wondered why the press says "Who would take this BEAUTIFUL child/woman". It makes me think a plain girl/woman is not worth it. Just me.

Three years ago when my sister-in-law and neice were murdered in front of my 2 great-neices, I alerted JVM and Nancy Grace. Not even a note back saying, sorry, we are swamped with other cases. I sometimes wondered if they were too plain to feature on those shows. :waitasec:

I'm sorry for your loss and how you were treated.:shakehead: I hope you are healing. :hug:

Late here... I agree about the "beautiful" comment. I also take mild umbrage when people always say "A BEAUTIFUL girl..." or "Beautiful woman..." as if if the girl/woman were homely, maybe the press would not have interest in the case. I believe the PD would work the case, but I have always wondered why the press says "Who would take this BEAUTIFUL child/woman". It makes me think a plain girl/woman is not worth it. Just me.

Three years ago when my sister-in-law and neice were murdered in front of my 2 great-neices, I alerted JVM and Nancy Grace. Not even a note back saying, sorry, we are swamped with other cases. I sometimes wondered if they were too plain to feature on those shows. :waitasec:

Dear AZ . . . I'm so sorry for your family's loss - what a horrible tragedy. Sadly, I agree that all too often the media focuses on some victims more than others, for whatever reason.

gliving; TucsonNewsNow ‏@TucsonNewsNow #Tucson PD: information indicating that #IsabelCelis has been located in San Diego said:
http://twitter.com/tucsonnewsnow/status/198480920876023808[/url]

Not accurate she has been located or not accurate she has been found in San Diego?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I am so sorry for your loss!! I am so sorry that you were treated so poorly :(...**hugs

Only MSM twitter is allowed Guys - please post accordingly and delete if you have posted other twitter messages.

Thanks,

Salem

OK. So i know this will be met with big eye rolls and negativity but honestly at this point with all that has been thrown out there as possibilities.. well.. IMO this theory is no more outlandish than some already stated.. ill preface it by saying that IMO parents of a missing child would be willing to go to any lengths necessary if it meant they would get their child back.. and well.. i just feel like there is a whole other issue going on here and that the media has been used specifically and purposefully in this case.. i believe LE quite possibly knows the who and that its of ultra importance for those or that person(s) to have no idea that LE is on their trail.. what better way to do that than to publicly identify the perp as being the family.. to show publicly that LE isn't looking anywhere but family and to make even more certain that its understood to have the parent "voluntarily" separated.. certainly by all appearances LE has their focused narrowed down and spotlighted on Sergio..

In the grand scheme of things this would be the smallest penance to pay to get your daughter back.. and for all we know Sergio could very well still be seeing the boys.. there is nothing whatsoever that has been court ordered or altered and we wouldn't have a damn clue if Sergio was still in some contact with his boys.. idk.. but its definitely crossed my mind as a possibility and tho by no means am i claiming it to be fact but IMO i do find it to be possible and wouldn't be a bit surprised that when all the chips fall where they may that it could be something similar that is at play here.. jmo.

You could very well be right. I hope the perp is NOT reading this because now he thinks it too.

Not accurate she has been located or not accurate she has been found in San Diego?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
yep that was my question as well. Tho i know the likely answer I'm still holding out hope.

I am sorry for your loss and that the murders didn't warrant media coverage by JVM or NG. Shame on them! :mad:

I cringe every time one of these media moguls uses qualifiers like "beautiful" or "brilliant" to describe a missing or murdered child or adult. We are all beautiful and brilliant in the eyes of our Creator, and every child or adult who goes missing or is murdered should be respected and given equal attention by the media. :moo:

Thats true.....however the suspicion was already rampant before learning that Sergio had agreed to be away from his boys.

Whatever is the reason it is nothing criminal imo for if it was TPD would charge him and let him stew, imo. Just like they arrested CA on other charges before charging her with murder and just like they arrested Guy Heinz Jr on other offenses before they charged him with 7 first degree murder charges and one attempted murder charge.
Marc still didnt have to face the internet chatter though when Pauli went missing.

IMO

BBM

Marc Klass' daughter is Polly, not Pauli.

I feel certain this has been posted - somewhere here but thought it worth a second look. Does anyone know if ALL the neighbors have been interviewed?

*More at link*
How is it that law enforcement with all their resources… more than Child Protective Services … hasn’t been able to contact local people? You would have thought neighbors…all of them…would have been interviewed three weeks ago. There have been several law enforcement agencies….numerous deputies, police officers and I believe other outside law enforcement investigating this case. If a child is missing, can the Police ask to come in to the neighbor’s houses? I don’t know. If not, the law should be changed to allow them access…in the case of a missing child/suspected abduction/kidnapping.

Where are the neighbors? How many times has a child gone missing and the ultimate outcome is the child was taken by a neighbor?

I realize this is an old article but as I am looking for something that indicates progress in this case, I find only questions and most are about the ability of LE. Wow. Something has to break with all the potential info they have or should have.
http://tucsoncitizen.com/pats-bits-and-bytes/?cat=169531

A lot of times LE won't let a family member search, they can still be at the search center, hand out bottle of water, pass out flyers, talk & thank volunteers so they keep up the searches, talk to press. The CARD or CART team gives every parent of a missing child a 30+ page booklet, it has been a while since I looked at it, but it on w/s under "what to do" or something like that. It give tips on everything a parents needs to do, even includes talking to the police, it is a wonderful booklet that guides these parents on what to expect and what to do. Most people say, there is no book on what a parent is suppose to do, well they are wrong & if the FBI is involved, they get one! Doesn't mean they have to follow it though.
Above bbm..they have done exactly this ..

That is really sad that you and your family went through that. I am so sorry. It's really hard to think that someone might overlook a tragedy like this because the victims might be too plain in their opinion. Who gets to decide who is plain and who is beautiful? It shouldn't have to be that way. It has nothing to do with the person. It bothers me too.

Only MSM twitter is allowed Guys - please post accordingly and delete if you have posted other twitter messages.

Thanks,

Salem

Sorry Salem. I only posted the nonMSM tweet to show the rumor that was being circulated. I've fixed it now.

More from link . Sorry for the second post and I hope I am not the only one wondering what the H CPS is doing...
THIS statement makes me want CPS investigated!
What is the deal with Sergio Celis? If something is going on………..and he voluntarily agreed to stay away…why hasn’t CPS filed a court case and WHY hasn’t law enforcement arrested him??? Think…….think.
Mr. Celis may have sketchy things in his background…maybe he’s depressed…I don’t know….but if it is suspected that he did something to his daughter why is it that CPS and Law enforcement can’t do a darn thing???
On the other hand, if the family isn’t involved…why haven’t all the neighbors been personally interviewed???? By law enforcement…?

EDITED to add I am NOT in any way suggesting SC has harmed Isa in any way at this point. The ppint of my post is to try to get some ffeed back on the circumstances where a jperson "volunteers" to stay away from their children (per CPS). As of now there is nothing I can find that makes this separation legal. There is no court date set and no attorney assigned.

WHO gave Cps so much power and why aren't they more efficient. Read the case load numbers and it seems too much is left to their discretion when many are just not qualified to make some decisions. MOO

More from link . Sorry for the second post and I hope I am not the only one wondering what the H CPS is doing...
THIS statement makes me want CPS investigated!

EDITED to add I am NOT in any way suggesting SC has harmed Isa in any way at this point. The ppint of my post is to try to get some ffeed back on the circumstances where a jperson "volunteers" to stay away from their children (per CPS). As of now there is nothing I can find that makes this separation legal. There is no court date set and no attorney assigned.

WHO gave Cps so much power and why aren't they more efficient. Read the case load numbers and it seems too much is left to their discretion when many are just not qualified to make some decisions. MOO

I honesty believe that LE has good reason to get CPS involved in this case. We don't have all of the information that they have. There is a reason for everything and there may be an arrest pending. It's possible that the reason SC hasn't been arrested (if responsible) is because they need him out of jail at this time. There is also a reason that SC willingly agreed to be separated from his sons. He must know they have good reason. Maybe he has a time limit to get Isabel back? Maybe he is blowing smoke up LE's @** to prolong an arrest that he knows is coming. They know what they are doing. We just have to be patient and wait. Although it's very hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez