AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just read that the no-contact order for Sergio and his boys has been lifted.

Can anyone confirm this?

Nope. Nothing on our three major TV sites or our primary newspaper's site.

Where did you hear/read this?

Two different boys Linda encountered. First boy was 502/husky brownish Blonde hair about 14yoa. He was looking for his dog.

Second boy was 403/slight Hispanic brown eyes and hair about 12 yoa. Looking for sister. One of Isa's brothers.

Male approx 40 yoa grey hair shorter than 6 ft slim then arrived in brown truck. Thought to be father of boy looking for dog. He said he would call 911.

911 was called by an unknown man on behalf of Sergio Jr. That man in the 911 tape called Sergio Jr by the name of Jorge. Not sure why. Maybe Jr gave him that name or maybe the man misunderstood him.

Linda came across these 2 boys and man sometime between 8:10 and 8:30.

Sergio called Becky at 8:05 and called 911 at 8:14. LE arrived at 8:20. Becky arrived home just before LE arrived. Sergio Jr pulled up with the caller of the other 911 call when Becky was there because he handed the phone to her in the 911 call.

The younger brother was said to be waiting in the garage for mom.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

and isn´t it weird, Sergio Junior was driving home with an unknown man (what´s his name?,did the boy know him?,if he was a neibor, why didn´t he know the name of the streets when asked by police?) that same day he knows his sis has been abducted by a stranger? maybe because he knew it was no abducter?!? and which phone has he handed his mom?

Will quote my own:: the background of Mum and Dad is not so good. He has been abusive to his wife AND children. And yet...he was involved in many other things that you say he may have been. NOT SO that MY Son would hit another women. (that is...if I were to have have have another son!)

I flipping mean that...LOL

He will grow up cooking, and making beds/toilets...just sayin. (:

LMAO but he seriously will, that's just the way of it

Wait, what? Where has it been said or confirmed that SC was abusive to his wife and/or children?!

Will quote my own:: the background of Mum and Dad is not so good. He has been abusive to his wife AND children. And yet...he was involved in many other things that you say he may have been. NOT SO that MY Son would hit another women. (that is...if I were to have have have another son!)

I flipping mean that...LOL

He will grow up cooking, and making beds/toilets...just sayin. (:

LMAO but he seriously will, that's just the way of it

What?:waitasec:

I have kept up with this case since the day it broke. I have never seen nor read anywhere that Sergio Celis was abusive to anyone much less his wife and children.

Do you have a credible MSM link to support your post?

tia

I have just read that the no-contact order for Sergio and his boys has been lifted.

Can anyone confirm this?

OK, folks. I found an "anonymous" post on a blog that can't be linked here at WS indicating that the ban had been lifted. No MSM sources for this information. Let's not start a rumor here, please. Thanks.

Well, yesterday I saw a tweet that said Sergio was arrested & Isa's body had been found. It doesn't make it so. The tweeter was one of those women looking for "friends"...

I also want to say that we don't know if any of the Celis' cars were siezed or not (except the red car). RR or HR's truck was taken at night per the reports. In the dark. We wouldn't have known that if the docs had not been released. The area was blocked off to the public. Saying they didn't take any vehicles is not a fact just yet for me.

I wonder if the Feds have taken the case over? It's awful silent. Heck, half of them could be in federal custody & we'd never know until they told us...

Well, yesterday I saw a tweet that said Sergio was arrested & Isa's body had been found. It doesn't make it so. The tweeter was one of those women looking for "friends"...

I also want to say that we don't know if any of the Celis' cars were siezed or not (except the red car). RR or HR's truck was taken at night per the reports. In the dark. We wouldn't have known that if the docs had not been released. The area was blocked off to the public. Saying they didn't take any vehicles is not a fact just yet for me.

I wonder if the Feds have taken the case over? It's awful silent. Heck, half of them could be in federal custody & we'd never know until they told us...

They don't seize cars and then give them back if there is anything suspicious. Forensics on the blood on the seat and whatever was on the shower curtain would be back and the cars are still there.

If the cars were seized it wouldn't have been for a couple of hours.

They don't seize cars and then give them back if there is anything suspicious. Forensics on the blood on the seat and whatever was on the shower curtain would be back and the cars are still there.

Exactly, if there was really any evidence in the vehicle(s) that were connected to Isa.. the vehicles would still be seized. There is no information anywhere that any of their cars were seized and imo if it had been the media would know.

IMO

I have know idea if they have all their cars? Does anyone know? Or are there videos showing that they still have all 3?

eta, I'm not talking about the red car.

I'm confused about the relationships here, RR, JM, and Isa are in this photo with RC's Dad, but there's also pics with all of them with Hector in this graduation. I'm totally confused on who's full and who's step, and who's a cousin, but they all seem really close. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...73998.69492.100000522266834&type=3&permPage=1 There's a number of pics with just RR and Snyder, is that RC and RR's real Dad and Hector the step?

Never mind, JM's a cousin, I think, so his Mom is RC's father's sister?

Police rarely keep vehicles or houses until trial. Usually they take a piece of fabric or swatch carpeting if it is a stain or whatever or they take pictures of walls if there is blood, writing, etc. After evidence is gathered or testing is completed on samples, etc. there is no need to.

Unless someone has driven by everyday and seen the toyota in the garage we do not know for sure if it is still there or if it was ever seized at night and returned or kept. Jmo.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm confused about the relationships here, RR, JM, and Isa are in this photo with RC's Dad, but there's also pics with all of them with Hector in this graduation. I'm totally confused on who's full and who's step, and who's a cousin, but they all seem really close. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...73998.69492.100000522266834&type=3&permPage=1 There's a number of pics with just RR and Snyder, is that RC and RR's real Dad and Hector the step?

Never mind, JM's a cousin, I think, so his Mom is RC's father's sister?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173546&page=3
Titled family that was contacted.
Thank God it tells who's who.
Cause I got it in my head,it just won't come out my mouth :)

"Among the evidence found was "apparent blood on the floor" in Isabel's bedroom. The stain was tested for blood, but the results were redacted from the report.

Isabel's room was also checked for semen using a "forensic light source," which had negative results."

If it wasn't really blood, then why did they redact the results when this other result was said to be negative? BTW, I'm just helping to keep the thread going, because I'm afraid this is going cold. I'm sure we've went over these things before, but some might not have been on here when we did with so many threads.

Police rarely keep vehicles or houses until trial. Usually they take a piece of fabric or swatch carpeting if it is a stain or whatever or they take pictures of walls if there is blood, writing, etc. After evidence is gathered or testing is completed on samples, etc. there is no need to.

I have never heard about a vehicle that actually had forensic evidence in it of a crime being returned before a trial.

In fact they still had CAs vehicle until the Pinellas clueless set her free. LE had it for three years.

What cases had forensic evidence in a vehicle of a crime where the vehicle was never seized and returned before trial? tia

IMO, they did not seize the Celis vehicles because they found no evidence in it of a crime nor was anything found that connected the items to Isa's disappearance.

imo

On Alicia's NG interview, there's good shots of Isa's window. The metal is almost or just like screen metal and it's not hard to dent or damage. So, I don't see any marks at the bottom of the window where you'd have to pull it open. You'd either have to pry it on the metal to get a grip to open, damaging the metal, because that window bottom would fit down into the frame when closed or with both your hands push up on the bottom window glass. I can understand why LE said that might not be where Isa was taken from. http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/26/missing-girls-neighbor-shows-nancy-home-isabel-celis

So if that window was wide open as Alicia said and that's not where Isa was taken from.... Also the video was only four or five days after her disappearance. It was still under investigation and I've not seen any photos of crimescene tape around that window or backyard, has anyone?

Attachments

• isas window.JPG
    isas window.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 57
On Alicia's NG interview, there's good shots of Isa's window. The metal is almost or just like screen metal and it's not hard to dent or damage. So, I don't see any marks at the bottom of the window where you'd have to pull it open. You'd either have to pry it on the metal to get a grip to open, damaging the metal, because that window bottom would fit down into the frame when closed or with both your hands push up on the bottom window glass. I can understand why LE said that might not be where Isa was taken from. http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/26/missing-girls-neighbor-shows-nancy-home-isabel-celis

So if that window was wide open as Alicia said and that's not where Isa was taken from.... Also the video was only four or five days after her disappearance. It was still under investigation and I've not seen any photos of crimescene tape around that window or backyard, has anyone?

Well, I see the fingerprinting dust! Good points. Now, was the screen the "size" of the whole window? I wonder, could you remove it from inside and then DROP it to the ground? Was that what happened? Or, removed from the inside and then laid outside . . in which case, does anyone know WHERE the screen was, exactly? Lying down flat on the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13