AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting.

It says the organisers themselves did not turn up, yet only a week ago they were in full force.

Is this implying that something has changed within the last week, to cause the support base to completely quit, suddenly?

:eek:

". . . only a couple of families showed up and they waited. But, they had no fliers to distribute because organizers were a "no show."

Yep, this does seem very odd to me. Someone must have contacted all the volunteers to cancel the event. So what might be a possible reasons to cancel? I don't know :dunno: but I can't seem to come up with a reason that has a positive spin.

I saw a couple of tweets earlier about the paper the streets being tonight at Freedom Park but those are gone now. I thought maybe the few that showed up had the wrong night but the event calendar says it was the 3rd, last night.

That's a strong message.

From the article ..

"We reached out to the Celis family, but no one came to the front door."

So sad.

Poor baby, what could have happened to her?......Who has her?

Where is she?......This is ridiculous , someone has to know something .

Did they owe people money, was there a vendetta against the family. What is going on here?

Where is Isabel!

I remember RC saying they decided to have the vigil last week instead of the week it was planned for in August but even yesterday Bring her home tweeted the paper your street event. hmmm

I also received a reply from a reporter. They claim to contact TPD "regularly" who have nothing to provide. I like Dr. Know's response better from Kristi. :)

I think you misunderstood my post. Many of us have LE in our families too & are well aware of how things are done. Thank you though. Nice seeing you around!

Maybe, but... You were asking questions about the investigation procedures which I attempted to explain, but if you already knew the answers, I don't understand why the questions.

Yes, I do have family in LE, but I also do a lot of reading and researching of laws and procedures/techniques, and after following many cases, I see the same questions asked many times.

FWIW, a poster on the Facebook page says he saw a little girl who looked like Isabel, in LA on Saturday. Turned the info over to TPD. We'll see. Funny, in the last interview, that's how Becky predicted she'd be found, not by the police but by someone "seeing" her and calling in the tip.

FWIW, a poster on the Facebook page says he saw a little girl who looked like Isabel, in LA on Saturday. Turned the info over to TPD. We'll see. Funny, in the last interview, that's how Becky predicted she'd be found, not by the police but by someone "seeing" her and calling in the tip.

The sad part is, there are hundreds of little girls who look like Isabel in LA. These sightings rarely work out. imo. Maybe she might be in Mexico. But I don't think a kidnapper would let her walk around in public in Los Angeles.

". . . only a couple of families showed up and they waited. But, they had no fliers to distribute because organizers were a "no show."

Yep, this does seem very odd to me. Someone must have contacted all the volunteers to cancel the event. So what might be a possible reasons to cancel? I don't know :dunno: but I can't seem to come up with a reason that has a positive spin.

Unicorns, your request for a possible reason for arranging a Flyer event, and then not showing and not commenting, even on the "official Facebook" page, is an intriguing one.

Maybe I'm just not creative enough, but I, too, cannot think of a good reason why volunteers and/or the family blew ths event off, and then have refused to even comment on it.

There is a large contingent of family supporters on this thread. Perhaps some could weigh in with their take on why there is still no response, and the possible significance of no one from the command center showing up for an event they arranged.

My take? Even they have now come to doubt the veracity of the parents' story.

You can quit looking for black jeeps in Tucson. JM's court docket was updated with a new address...

J-0202-CR-201100587 JUSTIN GERALD MASTROMARINO DEFENDANT 08/1978 NEW PORT RICHEY, FL 34655 Douglas Justice

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Hmm, and on probation too. At least we know where he is.

Seems odd he would already be living back in Florida? Did anyone ever find out why he was in Arizona in the first place? Work, money problems maybe?

Seems odd he would already be living back in Florida? Did anyone ever find out why he was in Arizona in the first place? Work, money problems maybe?

The only thing I've found to go by is his FB account. In late Nov. 2010, he said he was going to AZ to visit family. It looks like he arrived in late Jan. 2011 & never went back. Some of the time spent here it appears was due to his AZ court dates & probation. In May 2011, he was headed to Mexico for a trip (I think Rocky Point). It was in May 2011 in Tucson, he was busted for a DUI & it looks like in July 2011 also for a DUI in Douglas, AZ.

The only thing I've found to go by is his FB account. In late Nov. 2010, he said he was going to AZ to visit family. It looks like he arrived in late Jan. 2011 & never went back. Some of the time spent here it appears was due to his AZ court dates & probation. In May 2011, he was headed to Mexico for a trip (I think Rocky Point). It was in May 2011 in Tucson, he was busted for a DUI & it looks like in July 2011 also for a DUI in Douglas, AZ.

Hmm... I seem to remember a relative (in the police data released) said he had been living back in Tucson for 6 months (Or up to a year - sorry I'm vague) and she said up until a month or two before he was staying with the Celis'. It was something like that. I remember looking also at his dating profile where he claimed he was self employed (living in Tuscon), but I think his relative said he was unemployed and MORE.

If the media showed up at my front door, I wouldn't answer it either. When I am at home, I am often not dressed for company...especially not company with a tv camera! No make-up, messey hair, sloppy clothes for bathing the dog or working in the back yard or just being comfortable. I might even have kids' shoes in the living room and dirty dishes on the kitchen counter, and doggie footprints across the dark wood floors! Why would I welcome someone who would like nothing better than to expose me as a lazy, unkempt person who spends all day on a crime forum?

I am very sure that all of the local media have telephone numbers and e-mail addys for Issa's family. The least they could do it call, text, or e-mail before showing up at the door!

MOO

If the media showed up at my front door, I wouldn't answer it either. When I am at home, I am often not dressed for company...especially not company with a tv camera! No make-up, messey hair, sloppy clothes for bathing the dog or working in the back yard or just being comfortable. I might even have kids' shoes in the living room and dirty dishes on the kitchen counter, and doggie footprints across the dark wood floors! Why would I welcome someone who would like nothing better than to expose me as a lazy, unkempt person who spends all day on a crime forum?

I am very sure that all of the local media have telephone numbers and e-mail addys for Issa's family. The least they could do it call, text, or e-mail before showing up at the door!

MOO

do you have a missing child and you are desparate to find her? if so, would you not do EVERYTHING & ANYTHING to keep her name in the spotlight and spend every moment of your life searching for her and getting people to search for her? would you not welcome the media anytime and everytime to make sure YOUR CHILD was the MOST IMPORTANT news item always?

..........or would you hide out and shut up and behave as if nothing has happened to your child?

i dont answer the door ever, unless im expecting someone....but i dont have a missing child that im desparate to find.

*shrug*

Please continue here.

Please remember TOS.

Please do not discuss the minor children in an accusatory nature. They are victims of this situation and should be treated as such, unless LE tells us differently.

Please remember that theories and speculation are welcome, but they must be based in reality. ALSO - if you don't happen to agree with a theory, that's fine, BUT don't be condescending or tell those who are kicking the theory around, how to post.

Please be respectful and civil to each other and the MODS - or TOs will be issued. If you have a question about moderation, what is okay to post, or TOS, PM a mod. They will help you. You may always pm me or any of the mods you are comfortable with. We will get an answer for you.

Bumpin...
:bump:

Where are you Isa? It has been far too long...

MOO

I couldn't agree more! It is just a sign of respect! I feel that is along the same lines as showing up at someone's home at dinner time uninvited and taking a place at the table! KWIM!

MOO

The media didn't show up for no reason, on some random night, out of the blue, on the family's doorstep. They went to the home after the family and command center workers ditched their own planned event, stranding volunteers who foolishly bothered to show up.

It was a rotten thing to do. Once again, strangers appear to care more about this child than the family.

Why excuses for this type of behaviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member