AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media didn't show up for no reason, on some random night, out of the blue, on the family's doorstep. They went to the home after the family and command center workers ditched their own planned event, stranding volunteers who foolishly bothered to show up.

It was a rotten thing to do. Once again, strangers appear to care more about this child than the family.

Why excuses for this type of behaviour?

Isa's family is doing just what they said they wanted to do right after Isa "disappeared": Move on.

And they are doing a bang up job. IMO

do you have a missing child and you are desparate to find her? if so, would you not do EVERYTHING & ANYTHING to keep her name in the spotlight and spend every moment of your life searching for her and getting people to search for her? would you not welcome the media anytime and everytime to make sure YOUR CHILD was the MOST IMPORTANT news item always?

..........or would you hide out and shut up and behave as if nothing has happened to your child?

i dont answer the door ever, unless im expecting someone....but i dont have a missing child that im desparate to find.

*shrug*

If I had good reasons for canceling the event, and reporters showed up at my door without notice.... no, I would not open the door to them or talk to them. The reporters were just going after a story, one more chance to put the family in a bad light. And it worked.

Sorry to be so blunt, but even if I had a missing child, I would still draw the line at some point as to what I would be willing to do. People get worn out because the stress is relentless... everyone needs a little break sometimes.

Besides, passing out fliers and going on t.v. to beg for her return is pointless at this stage. Isa was probably dead within hours of her disappearance, it's just going to be a matter of finding her remains. Those fliers won't be any help at all in doing that. All this is JMO, of course, but after this much time... the chances of her being found alive are slim to none.

I'm sorry but what the heck?

LE really needs to be slightly more vocal.

I could accept it if a talking head got on tv and said "at this point we are asking for more info" even. Just not dead silence.

It's almost as though the ground just closes up over these kids.

LE doesn't want to talk, families don't want to talk...makes one feel kind of like a weirdo to wonder what the H is going on...but I still do.

LE doesn't want to talk, families don't want to talk...makes one feel kind of like a weirdo to wonder what the H is going on...but I still do.

1000x like!

ETA: The media as well is not talking either. Can they request another doc dump?

1000x like!

ETA: The media as well is not talking either. Can they request another doc dump?

I've sent several emails as well as Pieper, to different news stations to see if they are requesting the doc dump & to see if TPD would do a little update. KVOA said they had requested it a while ago. Just sent her an email to see if there's any update.

Just never saw anything like this. Actions surely speak louder than words with the family. Sergio or Rebecca said in the news report at the last Vigil they would be participating more with events. They forgot to mark their calander for last Friday evidently or there's more going on behind the scene with the volunteers that hasn't been released. Maybe it's Sergio? Got me.

It wouldn't hurt if more people wrote the news. KVOA, KOLD aka Tucson News Now & KGUN 9.

I've sent several emails as well as Pieper, to different news stations to see if they are requesting the doc dump & to see if TPD would do a little update. KVOA said they had requested it a while ago. Just sent her an email to see if there's any update.

Just never saw anything like this. Actions surely speak louder than words with the family. Sergio or Rebecca said in the news report at the last Vigil they would be participating more with events. They forgot to mark their calander for last Friday evidently or there's more going on behind the scene with the volunteers that hasn't been released. Maybe it's Sergio? Got me.

I'm just flabbergasted.

It is like this beautiful, sparkly little girl never existed.

Thank G*d there are some people who remember her, since her own family has moved on. :(

I am very sure that all of the local media have telephone numbers and e-mail addys for Issa's family. The least they could do it call, text, or e-mail before showing up at the door!

MOO

Respectfully snipped...

Disclaimer: I do not follow this case closely as so many of you do...thanks to all for consistent updates.

Did the media try calling, texting, even emailing AFTER their rejected appearance on the Celis doorstep? If so, then a No Response would weigh far more. If not, then the media's job was woefully incomplete.

~jmo~

Okay, just got an email. The news has requested the release of docs per FOIA but nothing is available. I can tell you that Kristi T is frustrated too. She even said she was BEYOND frustrated.

Her email made me feel like I was the only one interested in Isa & had written to find out. How sad is that?

Had to go to the doctors today & decided to drive by the house. It still looks deserted but like I said someone could live there reclusively, I guess. So knocking on the door & someone doesn't answer could be the CPS order is still in affect & RC & boys live elsewhere still or the family doesn't want to live there now. ?

I've sent several emails as well as Pieper, to different news stations to see if they are requesting the doc dump & to see if TPD would do a little update. KVOA said they had requested it a while ago. Just sent her an email to see if there's any update...

<Respectfully snipped>

Unless there's another extension, aren't the search warrants due to be released before the end of August?

<Respectfully snipped>

Unless there's another extension, aren't the search warrants due to be released before the end of August?

Yes, they are due to be released the end of August. I doubt it though. The search warrants might hold the majority of evidence they have to charge someone. (Think Susan Powell's case)

Celis case detectives keep search warrant sealed
CREATED Jun. 29, 2012

snipped
But detectives have asked over and over to keep the warrants sealed. They requested 30 days under seal at first; then another 45, then yet another 45 days.

That means the warrants will probably be locked up until late August---about four months after Isabel's disappearance.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/160916585.html

I got a nice email back from my email to KVOA saying they talk about Isa every day, an they O keep requesting things. It also said the station has some inside information that can't be released as it could compromise the investigation.

Here's hoping LE works as hard as ever to solve this case!

Rebecca Celis, Uncle Mark and others have weighed in on the official Find Isa Facebook page about the siting in LA. So has ISA's family in LA. They are all hoping this is her.

https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis

The guy who reportedly saw her said he has been in touch with ABC News about it.

Rebecca Celis, Uncle Mark and others have weighed in on the official Find Isa Facebook page about the siting in LA. So has ISA's family in LA. They are all hoping this is her.

https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis

The guy who reportedly saw her said he has been in touch with ABC News about it.

I find their interest late (sighting was 8/4 evening) and limited (didn't answer question about what Isa liked to drink, for example).

Perhaps they are in private contact beyond the 2 quick comments from RC.

~jmo~

I got a nice email back from my email to KVOA saying they talk about Isa every day, an they O keep requesting things. It also said the station has some inside information that can't be released as it could compromise the investigation.

This is very interesting... I wonder what it is. To be honest with you, I can't even remember what my own theory is. I can't even guess what direction the investigation could be going.

Btw, who facebooks a tip? Munchausens. (sorry so grumpy)

You've done better than me. Didn't hear they knew stuff that can't be released but that's not uncommon, oh so interesting though. Go AZcrabcakes.

I wonder what that info is? I have a few guesses.

Poor little Isabel. Back in the days I had my theories and ideas on what happened and what was going to happen.
Now I just don't really know what to say or think...I just wait for news.
I might not participate in the discussion, but I think about that beautiful little girl often :(

Haven't been on much last few months. I do keep check on missing people however. And I come here to find little Isa hasn't been found :( I just don't understand how people go missing w o a trace with no leads or clues for LE to go by. Having a 2 year old I can't even begin to imagine the hurt and suffering the parents esp the mother goes through. I pray one day they find her and little Isa no matter where you are there are people in this world who are praying for you baby girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak