AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Isa to be found! Don't go silent family, law or my community. Keep her name up there in our thoughts. The weather will cool off within the next month. Any ideas where to search? I'll be there. It would be nice to know who hasn't responded to TPD's questionaire wouldn't it? The 3 mile area surrounding Isa's house. We never had an answer to that one. 120 people to question in 40 homes. Heck, TPD/FBI didn't even ask for residents to search their own yards...must be something they have. It appears focused very focused too but I think it requires Isabel to be found sadly as I'm not seeing a confession.

All right... Jerice has been arrested, Elizabeth has gone to trial... time for some justice for Isa. Come on, Arizona... three's a charm!

I'm confused by the redecorating of Isa's bedroom. Every parent of a missing child in which the parents had nothing to do with the disappearance tend to keep their child's bedroom exactly as it was in the hope the child will come back. Sometimes they keep the room exactly as it was for years...and in a few cases, even a decades.

I don't know what it means that the Celis family are changing Isa's room, but it seems quite counter to what other parents do in this situation. Are they making it a girly-girl room or are they actually nuancing it more into a 'spare bedroom' but promoting it as if they are fixing it up for Isa?

While not popular, I remain suspicious of the parents. Obviously if LE said they were cleared then my suspicion would go away with it.

I agree with you. I think the parents have something to do with it. In their recent interview only Isa's older brother seemed genuine. One of the parents (I believe Sergio) said that they want to get Isa's face out there because it won't be the cops who find her it will be a tip from the public. I found that an odd thing to say. I also think she will come home soon. I have noticed the social media is posting more. I think they are putting her face out there more so they can say that the increase of awareness led to a tip that brought her home but in reality I believe the parents know exactly where she is and that is part of the reason they are "getting her room ready".

Okay, I'd really like to know: There are no searches being conducted; there are no events planned; there doesn't appear to be an active Command Center that is doing outreach.

The parents are back to work.

They are redcorating Isa's room, and everything seems to be getting back to "normal"...

So...

What do the parents need donations for???

Facebook and Twitter are free. The web site hosting and maintenance is donated. Volunteers man the Center whenever anyone bothers.

Enough with the donations!

Obviously I suspect these parents of involvement in their child's disappearance. But even if I didn't, I don't see the need for donations at the level of outreach that they're doing. I wonder - REALLY WONDER - how much money they've taken in from this tradgedy, and what they've done with it.

I agree with you. I think the parents have something to do with it. In their recent interview only Isa's older brother seemed genuine. One of the parents (I believe Sergio) said that they want to get Isa's face out there because it won't be the cops who find her it will be a tip from the public. I found that an odd thing to say. I also think she will come home soon. I have noticed the social media is posting more. I think they are putting her face out there more so they can say that the increase of awareness led to a tip that brought her home but in reality I believe the parents know exactly where she is and that is part of the reason they are "getting her room ready".

More people reached via social media = more potential donations.

At least one of the Celis boys knows what happened to Isabel - who took her, who hurt her, or whatever occurred in the family home the night that the little girl went missing. I can't imagine any young person being expected to carry this burden for the rest of their lives without wanting or needing to talk about it. I sincerely hope that Isabel's brothers have not been bullied or threatened into not talking about the incident that led to their sister's disappearance. :moo:

I felt so sorry for the oldest boy at the end when he said happy birthday to Isa, I felt like crying. His face whenever his Dad talked...they'll come a day when he's old enough to talk on his own.

It's not odd when you consider that it's usually some ordinary citizen who stumbles on a body and not always due to an organized search. Or if the missing person is still alive, it is an ordinary citizen who spots them and calls it into the tip line. Most LE will readily acknowledge that if it were not for the public, some people would never be found and many cases would go unsolved. For all we know, LE could have told the parents this, and they are only repeating it.

It's not odd when you consider that it's usually some ordinary citizen who stumbles on a body and not always due to an organized search. Or if the missing person is still alive, it is an ordinary citizen who spots them and calls it into the tip line. Most LE will readily acknowledge that if it were not for the public, some people would never be found and many cases would go unsolved. For all we know, LE could have told the parents this, and they are only repeating it.

That's true, however to me the way it was said was more like it was a fact that she would only be found via the public, or at least that's the way I took it. However everyone see's things differently.

I apologize it this has been asked and answered already but why hasn't a private investigator been hired yet?

Hi locals, I see you guys are having some terrible flash floods. Some of those washes are really running.

I've searched and haven't found a PI that has found any child yet that has been missing. 4 years here has there been one? They do investigative work like we rookies do but have high tech equipment to eaves drop just sitting outside a resident and access to more legal info etc... Just curious.

Hi locals, I see you guys are having some terrible flash floods. Some of those washes are really running.

Yes they are. Many flat areas can flush out a lot in our storms too. Here's hoping Isabel is found.

I've searched and haven't found a PI that has found any child yet that has been missing. 4 years here has there been one? They do investigative work like we rookies do but have high tech equipment to eaves drop just sitting outside a resident and access to more legal info etc... Just curious.

http://www.eyeinvestigate.com/privateinvestigator.php

Came across this, but I think most of her success is with international parental abductions. Flashy website though.

I could not find a case where a PI found a missing child, in a case similar to Isa's.

I guess you have to live here to understand that 3 to 10 miles away from Isabel's area or any area here or less you could dispose of a body in the desert or mountains or large vacant lot. Largely populated but areas that are vast to search & sometimes very rugged. There should be some target areas if the LE have gone through enough video surveillance they have collected. I hope there's some searches being planned. The weather will cool down to do it. jmo LE or the parents could request several orgs to help. Tim Miller or Klaas might help. Long shot maybe but not with today's knowledge & the money they have spent, I think they do have target areas, at least I'd hope so.

Apparently/allegedly there was blood found in Isa's bedroom (her own blood). I'm sorry, but by all accounts Isa is deceased and has been since that night. They aren't "getting her room ready," they are changing the room and redecorating it. That to me says they've moved on. There was no reason to redecorate Isa's room. Have it cleaned, yes. Maybe a new coat of paint if it was needed, but fundamentally change it? Hinky. I bet the bedroom is being changed into a "guest" room of some kind.

I'm not buying what they're selling. I don't have to give them the benefit of the doubt. I believe the culprit is within the nuclear family and I don't think Isa is hanging out somewhere sipping Shirley Temple drinks.

I apologize it this has been asked and answered already but why hasn't a private investigator been hired yet?

Hired by who?

In response to several folks here on the forum saying they desperately want to *do something to find Isa,* I made a suggestion a couple months ago or so that anyone (including people on a sleuthing forum, for instance) could hire a P.I. to investigate a missing person. It doesn't require the approval of police or the family. I mentioned hiring a P.I. as a way to make something happen, but it means personally funding a professional.

I think people reading the suggestion I posted here somehow expected the Celis family to magically step up and hire a P.I. or somehow the previous donation monies would magically be used for this purpose. And that was never going to happen nor was I thinking it ever would. The Celis family has no interest in spending $$$ to investigate the disappearance. They might not even want the case to be solved (for obvious reasons). The Tucson P.D. is working the case and the Celis family are fine with that.

If a P.I. ever gets hired it will be by folks not connected to the case who take the task on to make it happen and pay for it themselves. So far no one has been that interested to pursue it.

http://www.eyeinvestigate.com/privateinvestigator.php

Came across this, but I think most of her success is with international parental abductions. Flashy website though.

I could not find a case where a PI found a missing child, in a case similar to Isa's.

Thanks Knox! how ya been! I agree I can't find any and I've followed a few cases with some that have done nothing, even with their high tech stuff except post wild things with no backup or are questionable at the least. The quality of one who had audio was so poor and the other...no need to comment. ha If someone has any info on a PI that is successful in finding a child, I'd love to see who they are. jmo

Apparently/allegedly there was blood found in Isa's bedroom (her own blood). I'm sorry, but by all accounts Isa is deceased and has been since that night. They aren't "getting her room ready," they are changing the room and redecorating it. That to me says they've moved on. There was no reason to redecorate Isa's room. Have it cleaned, yes. Maybe a new coat of paint if it was needed, but fundamentally change it? Hinky. I bet the bedroom is being changed into a "guest" room of some kind.

I'm not buying what they're selling. I don't have to give them the benefit of the doubt. I believe the culprit is within the nuclear family and I don't think Isa is hanging out somewhere sipping Shirley Temple drinks.

what does really mean in the USA getting her room ready?
I´d think they are decorating Isa´s room with birthday decorations,what I´d find right, I´d never paint or RE-decorate it and I think every parent of a missing child never would do, I know myself what I´m talking about,but the fact LE had found Isa´s blood (if this´s true)in her room or (bathroom) unfortunately means she might be dead,or why a perpetrator took her away after killed her?
Heidi, mother of abducted by strangers Dirk

Hired by who?

In response to several folks here on the forum saying they desperately want to *do something to find Isa,* I made a suggestion a couple months ago or so that anyone (including people on a sleuthing forum, for instance) could hire a P.I. to investigate a missing person. It doesn't require the approval of police or the family. I mentioned hiring a P.I. as a way to make something happen, but it means personally funding a professional.

I think people reading the suggestion I posted here somehow expected the Celis family to magically step up and hire a P.I. or somehow the previous donation monies would magically be used for this purpose. And that was never going to happen nor was I thinking it ever would. The Celis family has no interest in spending $$$ to investigate the disappearance. They might not even want the case to be solved (for obvious reasons). The Tucson P.D. is working the case and the Celis family are fine with that.

If a P.I. ever gets hired it will be by folks not connected to the case who take the task on to make it happen and pay for it themselves. So far no one has been that interested to pursue it.

well,one of the first things I´d do I ´d hire a PI but I had no chance and no money,the Celis do..,in my country and Europe PI´s have found family abducted children in north Africa and Asia ,and some european countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA