AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lawyer perhaps has been hired? Get Isabel's name out on HLN? NBC? ABC or CBS, be seen? I hope there's not a walk thru & pictures we've never seen before is all I have to say about the redecorating of Isabel's room.

jmo

How would they keep the hiring of a lawyer a secret from the media, if the new lawyer is the reason the media is talking about them again?

It's a slow move possibly. PR. The family on the news has been so limited but now it seems we have an image building happening, very slowly but progressively. Don't be surprised when a lawyer pops up. I won't be. Actually they need one. That doesn't make anyone guilty at all, it's just I don't want to see a walk thru or a lawyers name pop up within a month. kwim? jmo

Right now...They are covering the Isabel Celis Case on HLN JVM 7 pm EST. They state- LE has not either named a person of interest- nor have they cleared the family. I am sure the video will be available shortly. Also that there is physical evidence from inside the home and outside the home ( specifically the blood in Isa's room and the car NOT SC's) Jon Leiberman states that was not released in the famous document dump. But that is not a cold case. Far from a cold case.

Here's the link to the transcript for Jane Velez-Mitchell's August 31 program that covers the Celis case:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/31/ijvm.01.html

Isabel, you are not forgotten! Where are you?

I firmly believe the parents are involved in her disappearance and will never reveal. They have held out so far.

Do we have the same daughter? Mine did as well (only she was 18+). One of three daughters... no known reason. Still won't openly communicate with any of us. And I raised 'em all alone from the ages of 3 and 8 years of old. Too painful. I cannot imagine ever smiling about her being gone. Ever.

Sorry for the ot...
Pieper and sapphire ... I was that girl! My parents divorced when I was two years old. I as raised in a loving family by my dad and stepmom. The day I graduated frim hs I packed up and moved in with my Mom. I didn't communicate with my other parents for 2 years. For some reason we always think the grass is always greener, blah blah.

Twenty years later... I can't believe I did that! It won't last for very long. They just need to spread their wings. I am so sorry I did that. I feel like I even owe YOU an aplogy. I was such an ungrateful idiot.

OT, but the web site/group that is selling the Isabel magnets on the Bring Isabel Home FB has also been selling them for other missing kids and apparently didn't get permission. Posting here on the FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis

The Missing Persons Network investigated the company that is selling them:

http://missingpersonsnews.com/families-of-missing-children-furious-over-sale-of-magnets-on-the-internet/

Apparently this couple who started this last month also recently tried to sell their debt on E Bay:

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/9230611.html

And auction off their house by selling tickets:

http://iowahomeessaycontest.eventbrite.com/

Rebecca Celis lists them on her favorities list so maybe they did get her permission, but a bunch of other families have made them pull the magnets.

Sad that anyone could think of profiting this way.

It's a slow move possibly. PR. The family on the news has been so limited but now it seems we have an image building happening, very slowly but progressively. Don't be surprised when a lawyer pops up. I won't be. Actually they need one. That doesn't make anyone guilty at all, it's just I don't want to see a walk thru or a lawyers name pop up within a month. kwim? jmo

Agreed, they maybe didn't have to go out and get a( brand new) lawyer - they already had "good" one for representation in their cases , all previous charges including the dogs etc, and maybe they even called JM's. ALthough JM's charges didn't go poof like SC's. It actually looks like JM did have to serve probation. ( and at the Celis's home)

O/T I've noticed that there really hasn't been a MSM story about the magnets. I guess they could print them up themselves. You can buy magnetic sheetd for your printer and make a profit, I guess or get a Shutterfly deal.

This was news about a week or so ago and I've been following it. I'm not sure what to think but I've read they removed any magnets from their site that the parents haven't given them permission to make (COPPA) & read where Heather Collin's, mother of missing Elizabeth, Aunt of Lyric Cook gave them permission to make them & RC liked them on fb. I've never been to their site.

I'm confused by the redecorating of Isa's bedroom. Every parent of a missing child in which the parents had nothing to do with the disappearance tend to keep their child's bedroom exactly as it was in the hope the child will come back. Sometimes they keep the room exactly as it was for years...and in a few cases, even a decades.

I don't know what it means that the Celis family are changing Isa's room, but it seems quite counter to what other parents do in this situation. Are they making it a girly-girl room or are they actually nuancing it more into a 'spare bedroom' but promoting it as if they are fixing it up for Isa?

While not popular, I remain suspicious of the parents. Obviously if LE said they were cleared then my suspicion would go away with it.

I definitely can see changing the carpet. But, they told us she was a girly girl" Girly girls love to take part in decorating their bedrooms, especially at that age. They want...NO PINK...OR PINK! KWIM??? it is soo sketchy sketchy (IMO) redecorating her room!

Unless they said something like, we were just in the process of redecorating her room before her disappearance and she loves x, y, z had already picked x, y,z so that is what we are doing for her birthday- continuing the plans! But they did not say that.

I keep thinking ( beyond hope) little ISA missing her room, and wanting to be back home in her room- just the way it was on 4/20/12.

G-d Bless Isa - may her abductors ( who ever they are) finally have courage and conscience ( or a mis step I don't care)to finally-do the right thing and come forward.

and OMG 90 more days before new unsealed documents?
Good thing the new video interviews present a trove of new insight.
:banghead:

I don't remember any followup to the stories of blood evidence in Isa's bedroom, anyone know?

I don't remember any followup to the stories of blood evidence in Isa's bedroom, anyone know?

I don't think there has been any additional information regarding evidence found in the Celis home beyond what was originally reported and/or included in the documents that have thus far been released. I feel certain that there is a lot of evidence that is being withheld to protect the integrity of the investigation. :moo: It has also been reported that the search warrants will continue under seal for another 90 days.

I keep thinking ( beyond hope) little ISA missing her room, and wanting to be back home in her room- just the way it was on 4/20/12.

By all indications Isa is not alive and hasn't been since 4/20/12. The family is moving on, exactly as predicted and as they signaled. They're never going to tell what happened to her that night or where they put her remains.

By all indications Isa is not alive and hasn't been since 4/20/12. The family is moving on, exactly as predicted and as they signaled. They're never going to tell what happened to her that night or where they put her remains.

:-( I agree with you Madeleine74, and agree with the majority of your views on this board. TY I just stated that as emphasis, and evidence of yet another reason why redecorating her room at this point in time is unprecedented and preposterous. If she didn't die in that room that night, there is no reason why they would even touch it. Nobody would be " moving on". I am pretty sure my views (which everyone is probably sick of by now) are widely known.

Except the stuff we cannot talk about. :-X I find the new family videos troubling. G-d Bless them all.

Isabel we will not forget you!

Coming up on five months since Isa disappeared. I honestly feel like something happened in the home that night. I know there are cases where a child is taken, but I just do not feel like that is what happened here.

The last video interview of the family kept buffering and I lost patience with watching. But what I did see left me wondering again about Sergio. Fake, phony, it's all an act. What happened to Isa that night?

Thank you locals and all who keep Isa's thread updated with anything that's published keeping little Isa's case current.. I pray whoever is responsible that they are "outed" and justice for our little Isa be served.

does anyone know the timeline for the search warrants...realizing they may never be unsealed, our last 'update' was that the late august deadline was extended by two 45-day periods, correct? bringing the next 'update' (probably another extension) to the end of november?

just want to keep my eye on it. miracles happen. maybe the tpd's frustration will turn into a big 'reveal'. unlikely but possible. tia!

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/160916585.html

Don't worry Isa, your parents may have forgotten about you and would like to move on but we won't. We'll find you babygirl!

does anyone know the timeline for the search warrants...realizing they may never be unsealed, our last 'update' was that the late august deadline was extended by two 45-day periods, correct? bringing the next 'update' (probably another extension) to the end of november?

just want to keep my eye on it. miracles happen. maybe the tpd's frustration will turn into a big 'reveal'. unlikely but possible. tia!

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/160916585.html

All I know is the lead KOLD reporter recently (8/31) told me they will remain sealed for another 90 days... through EO November.

I definitely can see changing the carpet. But, they told us she was a girly girl" Girly girls love to take part in decorating their bedrooms, especially at that age. They want...NO PINK...OR PINK! KWIM??? it is soo sketchy sketchy (IMO) redecorating her room!

Unless they said something like, we were just in the process of redecorating her room before her disappearance and she loves x, y, z had already picked x, y,z so that is what we are doing for her birthday- continuing the plans! But they did not say that.

G-d Bless Isa - may her abductors ( who ever they are) finally have courage and conscience ( or a mis step I don't care)to finally-do the right thing and come forward.

and OMG 90 more days before new unsealed documents?
Good thing the new video interviews present a trove of new insight.
:banghead:

BBM: Reminds me of Billie Dunn. Barf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members