AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this guy wouldn't call TPD I have no idea. He doesn't tweet often. The day before he tweeted to Katie C saying "if I had information could she pass it onto the parents". No reply. John isn't a regular tweeter. Well not everyday. Last tweeted 12/3/12.

His message also posted on Katie's fb wall 20 hours ago basically the same thing. The comments stopped. I assume Katie C did read that. It's under the Missing Children show 12/3/12 she just had on. I hope this isn't a fruit loop but solid evidence. Guess we'll see. I'm sure TPD have already been made aware of it.

https://www.facebook.com/KatieCouric

I have a feeling Isa is alive... her parents know where she is... and they are putting things in place for finding her and bringing her home - which will be some kind of Christmas miracle! I think this has been a hoax from the beginning. At least with this scenario she is still alive. JMO

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Why this guy wouldn't call TPD I have no idea. He doesn't tweet often. The day before he tweeted to Katie C saying "if I had information could she pass it onto the parents". No reply. John isn't a regular tweeter. Well not everyday. Last tweeted 12/3/12.

HI Dr Know ? Wow..Wow Wow. would be great to have a break in this case. It is true- why chose Twitter? ! I think we are starting to see twitter used for many types of reasons and causes lately. It was very profound in superstorm sandy also. Maybe he saw the coverage and ...I don't know what...courage/hashtag? Maybe recentcoverage and finding E and L in Iowa?? I am curious as twitter is anonymous in some ways immediate ways but ultimately quite traceable and time stamped etc...hmmmm:waitasec:
Thank you so much for pointing this out.
I am hoping and praying for Isa.
God bless

For one he may have posted on FB first as you can link your twitter accounts so what you post on one is also posted on the other. Not sure which he did first. I can't see why a guy out of no where would come out of the blue to talk to people obviously on tv other than he wanted to tell someone big? Same time Katie's show with the Celis' on was to air. He might have something but it's been quiet here, only the news of a car wash tomorrow.

It may be nothing but his tweets & fb comments were the first tip I've read that said they knew where Isa's location was. Actually, besides ideas here, it's the first info anywhere sadly except the guy in CA who never came up with much since his announcement in August saying he saw her in a restaurant. From that time forward he complained that TPD wouldn't talk to him but FBI did. Well, duh. Across a state line and all is FBI's jurisdiction for missing children.

What the fudge is Nancy Grace talking about on twitter? December 6 she says "terrible discovery in the search for Isabel Celis."
The days following several post praying for Isabel ending with #MercedesMomMurder

What the fudge is Nancy Grace talking about on twitter? December 6 she says "terrible discovery in the search for Isabel Celis."
The days following several post praying for Isabel ending with #MercedesMomMurder

I saw that too. No follow through. Attention possibly? I'm beginning to think this other twitter dude also wanted some attention like the guy in CA.... and NG ebooks. jmo

I also hope that just one tip/lead will find her and questions are answered as to how she disappeared with a perp walk upon arrest. She needs some justice more so than family needing their privacy. Oh, RC turn off your location on fb. It makes ever so many doubts about everyone is back together.... jmo (her fb shows when she posts, time and from where & has for quite a while now) It's too obvious now.

The twitter guy gave me the creeps, I found several facebook posts of his too. Gave me the eerie Ward Weaver vibe of bragging to media of knowing things.

I took some screenshots and submitted an online tip to Tuscon police.

It's probably just another whack job looking for his 15minutes, but something about that guy gave me goosebumps.

I saw that too. No follow through. Attention possibly? I'm beginning to think this other twitter dude also wanted some attention like the guy in CA.... and NG ebooks. jmo

I also hope that just one tip/lead will find her and questions are answered as to how she disappeared with a perp walk upon arrest. She needs some justice more so than family needing their privacy. Oh, RC turn off your location on fb. It makes ever so many doubts about everyone is back together.... jmo (her fb shows when she posts, time and from where & has for quite a while now) It's too obvious now.

I don't have RCs FB page- from where is it showing she is posting?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least for RC and SC to be living apart, tho. I rather suspected this was the case for some time, maybe even prior to Isa's disappearance.

^ SC looked foolish when Katie Couric brought up the CPS intervention, and he tap-danced around a real answer with the boys' ages at the time :rolleyes:

The way that Becky hangs onto Sergio during interviews seems forced and strained. I don't get a feeling of believable closeness between these two, and I doubt that they have had much of a relationship for some time. :moo:

^ SC looked foolish when Katie Couric brought up the CPS intervention, and he tap-danced around a real answer with the boys' ages at the time :rolleyes:

The way that Becky hangs onto Sergio during interviews seems forced and strained. I don't get a feeling of believable closeness between these two, and I doubt that they have had much of a relationship for some time. :moo:

Becky appears to me to be scared sh9tless.

Whether that's because she hates publicity and genuinely is incredibly shy, or she had her husbands hand up her back operating her mouth, I can only guess.

If this is a plot for attention, I will not be happy with nancy not so full of grace.

Yeah I'm not a twit, I just followed a link and there it was.

I have no idea how to drive social media, nor do I wish to learn.

That account isn't verified and there are only 21 followers...wth?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least for RC and SC to be living apart, tho. I rather suspected this was the case for some time, maybe even prior to Isa's disappearance.

What if we go way back to the first week, when TPD speculated about a custody issue? What if, as some theorized early on, these two were on the verge of divorce and SC stashed Isabelle not only to make money from his "world wide prayer chain" but also as a result of a threatened divorce?

RC does look lost in interviews - she stumbles constantly and always ends with, "When she's home, the truth will be revealed." As if there is a truth just waiting to get out, but it can't be "revealed" just yet.

I just figured out who runs the FB account "Find Isabel Mercedes Celis", family. A niece told someone off who insinuated it was Sergio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx