AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Arizona is a VERY DRY HEAT we have what is called swamp or EVAPORATIVE COOLING, it is extremely cheap to run since we have to run it all the time here it doesnt run your bills up, it basically creates moisture in the air since it is so dry here put a little humidity in your house while cooling you off at the same time you can read the technicals here, VERY FEW people here in Arizona have Air Conditioning, in the desert evaporative cooling is the only way to go.

Again I am STILL VERY INTERESTED in why the Police feel they need to provide SECURITY for this family, this is a CLUE.

Evaporative cooler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I live in So Cal. which is semi-desert. Not at all as dry as AZ, but I have to run humidifiers for the same reason. But swamp coolers don't seem to make the house cool enough! Give me air any day.

In any event, I agree that there is a clue there. It points to someone outside the family, to me.

Wasnt this home built in the mid or late 90s?

It would be interesting to know how the screen locks work. Although they may have been the type that just has the tabs that one holds onto when lifting the screen out of the window.

I dont think it would be that hard to pry the screen up.

Look how many people break into homes nowadays and they usually climb through a window they find unlocked and they break into new and older homes.

So it must not be too hard to get screens off.

Makes me wonder if this perp has burglary in his history or maybe he has a construction background.

IMO

By looking at the assessor's site it looks like the home was built in 2006 because the lot was vacant (taxes were low) then it took a big jump in 2007. Where I live taxes run a year behind. Here is the link where I found the info.

http://www.asr.co.pima.az.us/links/frm_History_V2.aspx?parcel=128030990&taxyear=2013&history=0

I will likely be in that area tomorrow too...Savers is having a great sale....buy something, get 50% off. See what the scene looks like.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I could use some clothes detergent?
thanks!

Hey I am a Knicks fan in Tucson too, small world eh? I was born in the Bronx myself. A Knick and a Yankee and a Giant!:floorlaugh:

We all know what breed I have as he shows up in every post. He will bark at any stranger passing by, but never the neighbors walking by.

I look at his pic each time you post. What a doll baby.

I guess you can tell I am a big animal lover too. We also have 4 cats too and our dogs and cats play together all the time. It is so much fun to watch them.

And now I am nursing four Wren birds I found in one of my hanging flower baskets. I guess their moma abandoned them but I have had that happen before and I fed them worms by hand until they were big enough to fly away.

IMO

My house never goes above 72 degrees with our swamp cooler on, I am surprised they dont work for you, are you in Arizona? They will NOT work anywhere where they is HUMIDTY has to be a very dry environment.

That makes sense. No, I'm in So. Cal. We have a lot of dryness, mostly with the Santa Ana winds which comes from your part of the country! But we do have much more humidity throughout the year than true desert regions. In fact, it is most dry during fall and winter and a bit more humid in the summer here. Maybe that's why they don't work so well.

I find it curious that the cops are saying they are going to let the family back in to the house now but they will provide security for the family at the house, this suggests to me that some sort of threat to the family exists? I want to see what that is about, need to ask around locally.

This has me worried and curious. I can't recall ever hearing this stated in another missing child case.

What are others thoughts on this??

Since Arizona is a VERY DRY HEAT we have what is called swamp or EVAPORATIVE COOLING, it is extremely cheap to run since we have to run it all the time here it doesnt run your bills up, it basically creates moisture in the air since it is so dry here put a little humidity in your house while cooling you off at the same time you can read the technicals here, VERY FEW people here in Arizona have Air Conditioning, in the desert evaporative cooling is the only way to go.

I have an AC unit for when it rains or gets humid here which is rare but I dont use it much at all.

Again I am STILL VERY INTERESTED in why the Police feel they need to provide SECURITY for this family, this is a CLUE.

The property appraiser has their cooling listed as refrigeration. Would that be a/c or a swamp cooler? Where is the swamp cooler located? Thanks, I have no clue about swamp coolers, I have lived in Indiana my entire life with humidity!

http://www.asr.co.pima.az.us/links/frm_Parcel.aspx?parcel=128030990&taxyear=2013

you guys.......I am so very worried about Isabel.

I don't like to think about it. But, it looks very, very bad.

She is a princess. Some creep may have really fixated on her. Just angelic. If she is no longer with us, I can only hope it was quick.

The property appraiser has their cooling listed as refrigeration. Would that be a/c or a swamp cooler? Where is the swamp cooler located? Thanks, I have no clue about swamp coolers, I have lived in Indiana my entire life with humidity!

http://www.asr.co.pima.az.us/links/frm_Parcel.aspx?parcel=128030990&taxyear=2013

That would be AC then, some people do have AC those that do also usually have a swamp cooler as well. I would have to see a picture of their roof to know if they have a swamp or not, WITH A SWAMP you have to leave WINDOWS CRACKED with AC of course you WANT EVERYTHING CLOSED AND SEALED UP so this would tell us something if we knew what they were using.

A SWAMP COOLER Is a big box right on the ROOF of the house. You cant miss it.

We have both A/C and swamp cooler. With low humidty we use the swamp and I enjoy having some moisture in the house at 6% humidity,but when humidity starts up on goes the A/C or wood doors start swelling up making them hard to close, my hair looks flat (ha ha) and everything feels a bit wet. It saves money before the rains in the summer.

I have an AC unit for when it rains or gets humid here which is rare but I dont use it much at all.

Thank you for enlightening me. I love to learn new things.

I sure wish it would work in our area but the humidity is out of the roof in southwest Georgia and the power bills are large, imo. It is nothing for the average homeowners to have to pay $400-500 a month just for AC when the temps soars into the 100s and stays there for month on end.

I have always heard people say it feels much hotter here than it does in AZ even though the temps get higher.

I have to have it like an iceberg in our home and we run our AC at night 365 days a year.

IMO

This has me worried and curious. I can't recall ever hearing this stated in another missing child case.

I have never heard of this before and I am an attorney of the criminal defense variety and I have never heard of a missing child case like his one where the family gets police protection, there is no big media or gawker presense here to protect them from like Casey Anthony for example so I have to assume this is related to some sort of threat that they feel the family needs protection from and that in itself might tell us something.

I'm only pointing out that LE hasn't eliminated the parents/family as suspects because the sentiment here seems to be that the parents/family are not likely responsible. I don't happen to agree. :moo:

I am wondering myself about the parents, or at least maybe one parent. Why can LE not clear them in 5 days time? Are they unable to verify their stories? Is it simply because there is no one to back up their stories? Or is it due to something found in the house? I am a little surprised that they have not been able to say that the family is either cleared or at least not POI's, yet they haven't and have in said the opposite, that no one is cleared and that everyone is a POI.

If LE really does not know what they have here by now...we are headed down the Lisa Irwin/Ayla Reynolds road in a hurry...JMO

I'm only pointing out that LE hasn't eliminated the parents/family as suspects because the sentiment here seems to be that the parents/family are not likely responsible. I don't happen to agree. :moo:

I think it's just who is on right now. Earlier, more people were posting who thought they could be involved.

And, since that is usually how these cases turn out, it's definitely logical to go that route. I know I'm not being logical in my feelings here, that the immediate family is not involved. Just a feeling.

Thank you for enlightening me. I love to learn new things.

I sure wish it would work in our area but the humidity is out of the roof in southwest Georgia and the power bills are large, imo. It is nothing for the average homeowners to have to pay $400-500 a month just for AC when the temps soars into the 100s and stays there for month on end.

I have always heard people say it feels much hotter here than it does in AZ even though the temps get higher.

I have to have it like an iceberg in our home and we run our AC at night 365 days a year.

IMO

I hear that, I spend a lot of time in Mississippi and the humidity is through the roof but it is so beautiful in the south its a trade off you make I guess for all those pretty trees and green grass.

Also 110 in Arizona with ZERO HUMIDITY is much much more comfortable than 80 with high humidity in the South, much better, youre not all sweaty and sticky in Arizona like you are there in the South. But those southern girls...id deal with the humidty for that hehe.

Kyron Horman's family had a police liaison stay with them for a few weeks following his disappearance. I don't think it's too unusual. There's always gonna be the weirdo who thinks it's okay to knock on their door and offer help. I'm glad there will be a cruiser parked outside.

Then again Kyron's stepmom was the unnamed prime suspect. :waitasec:

We all know what breed I have as he shows up in every post. He will bark at any stranger passing by, but never the neighbors walking by.

Yes, well I have the Group 2 winner, lol, the Affenpinscher. His little 9 pound self snores so loud that the other two dogs barking sometimes isn't even enough to wake him.
My dogs sleep very soundly, and generally rely on me to be their watchdog lol.

Can someone post a link to the photo of Isa with the dog? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member