AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can attest to the late games. I have a ten year old that plays. We didnt get home until 11 on a school night the other night. We didnt even finish the game because of time. It ended tied. we have to reschedule to finish. moo

softball or similar game... ohhh spectators or does the coach know her home well, has he or she been there.. and parents on that team especially male parents that are perhaps friends of family and have been to that home in the past and knows the layout.

Coaching staff for boys and girls sports are at times the ones who coach for reasons of getting close to children.

I coach for pop warner and background check is done, however if a local league and background checks are not required.
the backgound check i go through only looks for volient crimes and/or crimes against kids.. other than that.. the rest is not considered.

The entire sports event I have to wonder who was there what they saw and where they were that night...

just a thought..

(sorry if this thought had been posted previousy, I didnt get a chance to read all posts))

this is possible.. I was thinking about this as well (from personal experience so quite possibly why I had been thinking about it)

My childhood friend, Tina Marie Harmon was abducted/ killed by Robert Buell. He also killed Krista Henderson, who was at a ball field (she was actually taken from a ball field).

I wonder where she played ball/had practices and if coaches/other parents have been questioned about any suspicious persons seen hanging around the practices. Remember what Phil Garido used to do at parks with his wife? He would stand there and pretend to be posing for a picture and his girlfriend would use this ruse to take pictures of children in the background.

So sorry about your childhood friend :(

I think in Isabel's case, the perp may have been stalking her for some time. He/she may have known the family routine. My gut tells me it is someone from the neighbourhood. I hope LE have checked the area thoroughly and back yards as well. This case gives me the same creepy feeling as Jessica Lunsford, Breann Rodriguez cases. A neighbour.

Here is a photo from MSM of the garage, of which, the garage door is open, and it appears there are vehicles inside the gargage.

Attachments

• Garage door Open.JPG
    Garage door Open.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 53
So sorry about your childhood friend :(

I think in Isabel's case, the perp may have been stalking her for some time. He/she may have known the family routine. My gut tells me it is someone from the neighbourhood. I hope LE have checked the area thoroughly and back yards as well. This case gives me the same creepy feeling as Jessica Lunsford, Breann Rodriguez cases. A neighbour.

thank you ~n/t~.... I don't think any of my friends will ever quite get over what happened to Tina. Robert Buell ate an olive pitt as his last meal before he was executed so he could "grow into a tree" :furious:

I completely agree that this <perp> had to have known Isabel was in the house and where she was in the house. Someone close by watching? Someone in the neighborhood? Something even closer?

The mall right next to the house bothers me as well... gives a stranger a "reason" to be in the area and not look so strange... how about employees of the area businesses.. people that have reason to be there on a regular basis.. I am sure they have a geographical profiler on the case (or I should say I hope).

Have they been doing them that early?
By the time of Patty's post, sounds like next one is around 7:30am Tucson time?

Btw, GMA did mention that Isa and family were watching her brother's ball game Friday nite. Didn't notice anything else new on the segment.

Re: the late ball game. Could someone who saw the family at the ball game have gotten into the Celis' home while they were away? Maybe the perp was already in the house waiting to abduct Isabel knowing that the entire family was out for the evening. Just a thought...

softball or similar game... ohhh spectators or does the coach know her home well, has he or she been there.. and parents on that team especially male parents that are perhaps friends of family and have been to that home in the past and knows the layout.

Coaching staff for boys and girls sports are at times the ones who coach for reasons of getting close to children.

I coach for pop warner and background check is done, however if a local league and background checks are not required.
the backgound check i go through only looks for volient crimes and/or crimes against kids.. other than that.. the rest is not considered.

The entire sports event I have to wonder who was there what they saw and where they were that night...

just a thought..

(sorry if this thought had been posted previousy, I didnt get a chance to read all posts))

In our league they do credit and back ground checks. at my childs games we know all parents and siblings. usually siblings will play together and u know whos child is who. moo

Nevermind, misread :)

I made the error in time, as I was going back three hours from the moment I heard the news rather then paying better attention to what I was writing. The presser should be around 7:30 AM

By the time of Patty's post, sounds like next one is around 7:30am Tucson time?

Btw, GMA did mention that Isa and family were watching her brother's ball game Friday nite. Didn't notice anything else new on the segment.

Yes, it will be around 7:30 AM. Sorry for the confusion as I went back three hours from my current time of posting ..... not totally awake yet! :blushing:

Yes, it will be around 7:30 AM. Sorry for the confusion as I went back three hours from my current time of posting ..... not totally awake yet! :blushing:

Question here..Is Arizona on Mountain or Pacific time?

It's possible she was being stalked/watched while at the ball field.

Very true considering the dogs were not in the house the week before she went missing. You would think that if it was someone watching her for awhile , then why not kidnap her when the dogs were not in the house?

Question here..Is Arizona on Mountain or Pacific time?

It's mountain time. It is best not to pay any attention to what I write today! I am confusing myself, members, and myself again.

ETA: Yes, Arizona is in Mountain Time Zone, however, Arizona does NOT recognize Daylight Savings Time, so Arizona is currently running on Pacific Time Zone.

Arizona does not participate in DST changes- therefore right now, they are 3 hours behind Eastern, and after the fall back time change, they are only 2 hours behind.

I know the dog handlers can answer you questions but we see dogs scenting out the scent of suspects all the time so there must be a way that the dogs can tell the different scents.

If they obtained scent items from suspects who should not have been in the home (i.e. local RSOs) they could then take the dogs to the house, let them sniff the item, and then look for THAT PERSON'S SCENT in the home. I do not know if they did this, but it seems like it would be a pretty decent way of finding out if they had been in the house.

Question about search warrants? Do they need for legality reasons? Could the family just allow them to do their search without one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist