AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone could link me to an article or interview or anything else where someone saw her at the park Friday night, I would so very much appreciate it, then I can quit considering that :p

All I've read that someone was quoted as saying something along the lines of...we just saw her. Meaning the night before? Not sure. Can't seem to find the article now.

If anyone could link me to an article or interview or anything else where someone saw her at the park Friday night, I would so very much appreciate it, then I can quit considering that :p

"Friends said the last time they saw Isabel was last Friday night. She was at the ball park with her family, watching her brother play baseball. Friends said the game started late, and that is probably why Isabel went to bed so late that night.

Family members said they put Isabel to bed at 11 PM on Friday night. That was the last time they saw her."

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/17728195/candlelight-vigil-held-for-missing-6-year-old-girl

Recent posts here make me think it may be becoming more important to find out if the uncle was at the game Friday night. . . .and, if so, was he sitting with the family?

The thought that each of the parents thought Isa was with the other parent, is truly heartbreaking, but it does happen.

Do we know: Was Isa's bed slept in on that Friday night?

TIA.

Okay I think I have narrowed it down, The only junior (Eldest brother would be a junior for his age) team that had a game on the 24th like it states in the statement below would be the A's which were there at the vigil on the 24th.

[FONT=courier new,courier,monospace]Families of Freedom,

I would like to invite everyone to come support the family, friends, and teammates of Isabel Celis. We are holding a prayer meeting between games on Tuesday, April 24th at 6:30pm on field 2 where Isabel's team, and then her brother's team each have a game. The juniors team of her eldest brother also will be joining us.
Please come to the park and support these three teams and the Celis family in this very trying time.
[/FONT]

The games on the 24th were Isa's team and the younger of the two brothers' team. It said "The juniors team of her eldest brother also will be joining us" which I understand to mean that they are not playing but will be there for the vigil.

ETA: That is to say, Isa's team and the 10 year old boy's teams played back to back gameson the 24th with the vigil between, which the oldest boy's team will attend.

Does it have a changing/dressing room? Please someone check there!!

I think it is safe to say that the police have checked everywhere humanly possible wrt to parks, nearby desert areas, washes and drainage pipes. They very rarely leave any stoned unturned when it comes to that. However, this city is surrounded by A LOT of rural desert area and it is common in cases like that that bodies or bones are found years later by hikers or hunters.

I hope that is not the case here and she is still alive.

I really don't see this as so far out there, Mom tells dad, Isa is riding with him, dad is like some people and hears her but doesn't "hear her" or comprehend what she said. Mom is in bed when he gets home because of work the next morning, she is in a hurry when getting ready for work and doesn't check on Isa or looks in her room and assumes she is in her brothers room sleeping, dad gets up and then remembers what mom had said then starts the cover up.

I really don't see this as so far out there, Mom tells dad, Isa is riding with him, dad is like some people and hears her but doesn't "hear her" or comprehend what she said. Mom is in bed when he gets home because of work the next morning, she is in a hurry when getting ready for work and doesn't check on Isa or looks in her room and assumes she is in her brothers room sleeping, dad gets up and then remembers what mom had said then starts the cover up.

Sounds possible to me.

The games on the 24th were Isa's team and the younger of the two brothers' team. It said "The juniors team of her eldest brother also will be joining us" which I understand to mean that they are not playing but will be there for the vigil.

Well at the vigil her brothers team members ran out on the field that we had tied ribbons to before the game. From people talking there, the team that played after the vigil had started was her brothers team.

But either way, it has been stated in a couple of articles now that the family was at freedom park friday night.

But what about the 10 and 14 yr old? Would they go along with a horrible, corrupt cover up?

Also, the dad would have to assume that she was dead and not coming home. If they really had left her behind, wouldn't some of the other families have seen her, wandering out looking for her parents?

This theory seems a little out there to me - if I realized I left my daughter at the park, the FIRST thing I would do would be to drive back there to check. I wouldn't have been checking around the house, etc.

Maybe Isa wasn't in pj's because she fell asleep in the car on the way home.
Just a scenario!

Sure it's out there... but this whole situation is out there!

But... if Mom goes home, right to bed, thinking Dad is taking Isa home.
and, Dad comes home later, thinking Mom already took Isa home and put her to bed.
Mom leaves for work the next morning w/o checking on Isa, because dad will take care of kid duty on Saturday.
Dad goes in to get Isa out of bed for the Little League game, and she is not there.

I am not saying it happened.. I am just giving a scenario because we know next to nothing else!

I'm just not sure that the logical thing to do when, discovering you and your spouse accidentally and innocently left your child at a park overnight, is to stage a home kidnapping.

Her mom went to work around 7:30am, just half an hour before her dad noticed Isabel was gone. So what's the theory? They both knew she was gone before that? Or the dad noticed at 8am that she was gone, called the mom, and they realized she had been left? So within 14 minutes, before even checking the park, they call police (and tamper with her window)? Just doesn't quite add up to me, with all due respect.

I dont understand all the obsession with the Uncle here, is there some reason to believe he is a bad guy beyond him wearing a silver chain some earrings and a baseball cap, if we are to judge a person based on those things then there are a lot of bad guys around including me at times.

If there is reason to believe he is involved that is fine, I would love to hear it.

Good post! But I think they have a short list of people very close to Isabelle that they are looking at, for all reasons you stated and more...

• Dogs get a hit in the house
  • Family initially stays silent - no plea, etc. - even though LE never told them to avoid media
  • LE gets another search warrant
  • Dogs barking in a confined area at 6:30 a.m., heard by neighbor, along with men's voices
  • LE checking landfill after learning garbage was picked at home that morning
  • Small window makes it seem unlikely that this was the point of entry/exit
  • Police expliclity stating over and over that everyone remains a person of interest, even one week later (includes parents)
    [*]Uncle on scene at once, querying neighbor about what she saw (even if the query began with "Have you seen Isabelle?...")

MOO.
bbm
Does anyone know if the uncle went to all the neighbors' houses with this police officer or did he only go to this neighbor's home (the neighbor closest to Isabel's window)? TIA

Yes if you have been down to Nogales, or anywhere right outside of the tucson downtown areas, you will see there is nothing but desert, as far as you can see. If you look on the identifyus unidentified bones or bodies that have been found, are often found by border patrol agents on atv's , many years later.

I do hope so very much that she is alive somewhere.

I hate to say this but I am really beginning to think she never made it home from the field. I know we had it happen when I was coaching with much better results. Each parent thought they took the child home from a Saturday afternoon game. Luckily other games were being played that afternoon. One observant parent saw the kid and because we were a small league did not see Mom or Dad. Took them to the snack bar and called the home.
It does happen more often than I think we all would like to think it does.

I can totally see the scenario of them accidently leaving her - it's the rest that seems far-fetched to me.

For one, was dad the very last person to leave the park? I know that if I were the last person and I saw a child there, I would not leave before finding out who the child belongs to.

And for two, in the morning, once the mistake was realized, it makes no sense to me to try to cover it up, making it even less likely for her to be found. Being left at the park vs. disappearing from home are two completely different scenarios. I just don't see why any (innocent) family would leave such a big discrepancy like that out if they really wanted to find their daughter. The fact that the police spent so much time searching the home makes me feel pretty confident that neither parent told LE that she was left at the park.

But what about the 10 and 14 yr old? Would they go along with a horrible, corrupt cover up?

Also, the dad would have to assume that she was dead and not coming home. If they really had left her behind, wouldn't some of the other families have seen her, wandering out looking for her parents?

Not if someone took her first, they wouldn't notice, what if the boys assumed the same as mom did, she rode with dad, he put her to bed when they got home, and the dad is the only one who knows. Besides the person who took her from the park while dad was cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72