AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent posts here make me think it may be becoming more important to find out if the uncle was at the game Friday night. . . .and, if so, was he sitting with the family?

The thought that each of the parents thought Isa was with the other parent, is truly heartbreaking, but it does happen.

Do we know: Was Isa's bed slept in on that Friday night?

TIA.

Is there any basis to that statement. Has this been reported or mentioned by someone other than a poster here? I am just wondering why anyone is thinking this. tia

I really don't see this as so far out there, Mom tells dad, Isa is riding with him, dad is like some people and hears her but doesn't "hear her" or comprehend what she said. Mom is in bed when he gets home because of work the next morning, she is in a hurry when getting ready for work and doesn't check on Isa or looks in her room and assumes she is in her brothers room sleeping, dad gets up and then remembers what mom had said then starts the cover up.
But why would the dad 'cover up', lie to police that she was taken from her bedroom, etc.? I would think if a parent realized they had left their child somewhere, they'd be rushing to that place and calling the police to help look for her there..

I have a hard time believing that, out of 4 people, nobody would have noticed she was missing until morning.

Well sometimes when people feel guilty they don't admit the truth, if he rode back over there at any point and found no trace of her anywhere, maybe he was worried about his wife leaving him, his other kids being taken away, being arrested and just didn't know what to say or do......

I dont understand all the obsession with the Uncle here, is there some reason to believe he is a bad guy beyond him wearing a silver chain some earrings and a baseball cap, if we are to judge a person based on those things then there are a lot of bad guys around including me at times.

If there is reason to believe he is involved that is fine, I would love to hear it.
These are my concerns:

1. We can't find a residence listed for him. (He might be a couch surfer aka somewhat transient=possible mental illness and/or drug/alcohol abuse.)
2. There were pillows and blankets in a disabled car on the Celis' property.
3. He was immediately on the scene.
4. He went to the neighbor's home (the one who heard the male voices) with the police officer when the police officer was asking her questions.
5. He has an "interesting" criminal record.

Not if someone took her first, they wouldn't notice, what if the boys assumed the same as mom did, she rode with dad, he put her to bed when they got home, and the dad is the only one who knows. Besides the person who took her from the park while dad was cleaning.

But why would Dad assume she was dead and never coming home? He would have to make a split second decision to call 911 and say it was a kidnapping.

How did he know she wasn't with a little league family or at the police station?

Honestly who knows what happened, I am just trying to think of any other possibility as to what else could have happened to her.

What would the dog hit indicate if for some reason they did not get home with her from the ballpark?

For those of you that think the uncle might be a suspect to look at:

I was creeping the Uncle's Facebook. And I found this sentence

"Jan 22nd family trip to Az. snow skiing at Greer and lots of 4wheeling with my jeep in the desert and mountains..."

So I took it as he was planning a trip to Arizona? That is where Isa lives right Arizona Tucson? (sucked at geography)

Anyways it sounds like he didn't live there and now he does??(not sure) Hmmm So he possibly was couch hopping and he would definitely be on my list of suspects.

What do you think? It said posted Jan, 10 2011. But maybe he didn't move to Tucson at that time closer to this year maybe? Or does he even live there?

If Uncle is involved it does seem strange Isa went missing once he was in the picture. JMO

I myself am not ruling out anyone yet still on the fence.

Here is the link as to when he posted about the trip to Arizona
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000457842579&sk=wall

I dont understand all the obsession with the Uncle here, is there some reason to believe he is a bad guy beyond him wearing a silver chain some earrings and a baseball cap, if we are to judge a person based on those things then there are a lot of bad guys around including me at times.

If there is reason to believe he is involved that is fine, I would love to hear it.

I asked the same question this morning. I don't get it either. The only thing I can think of is if he was involved with drug dealers or gangs but there has been nothing suggesting he's into any of that.

Still wondering why some suspect the uncle. :dunno:

http://www.kpho.com/story/17719756/little-league-holds-vigil-for-missing-tucson-girl

Spokesman says that...

"Family said they really wanted to be there but it is still just to hard"

If this was the families exact wording..It sounds to me like they know Isa will ever be found. JMO

Or, they're barely keeping it together because they are worried sick about their missing child. I really don't see any hidden meaning in parents of a missing child being unable to attend a vigil.

If they attend, but don't cry, it's suspicious. If they cry, but don't produce enough tears, it's suspicious. If they don't attend, it's suspicious. Seriously, parents of missing children just can't get a break.

I hate to say this but I am really beginning to think she never made it home from the field. I know we had it happen when I was coaching with much better results. Each parent thought they took the child home from a Saturday afternoon game. Luckily other games were being played that afternoon. One observant parent saw the kid and because we were a small league did not see Mom or Dad. Took them to the snack bar and called the home.
It does happen more often than I think we all would like to think it does.
Maybe a family member told the Celis parents that he was taking her home? If her door was shut when the parents arrived home, perhaps they didn't open it to check on her worrying that it would awaken her and assuming the family member brought her home safely.

These are my concerns:

1. We can't find a residence listed for him. (He might be a couch surfer aka somewhat transient=possible mental illness and/or drug/alcohol abuse.)
4. He went to the neighbor's home (the one who heard the male voices) with the police officer when the police officer was asking her questions.

ALSO, this kidnapping has all the hallmarks of someone close to the family. It seems like they had to know which window she was behind, and they had to be okay with the 3 family dogs there at the time.

I am not so sure either that she ever made it home from the park, just a feeling, no basis really to say it but for some reason I think the home kidnapping scenario was staged. That would explain the dogs not waking the parents up, the parents never being woke up or hearing anything while asleep, the brothers not waking up or hearing anything.

Really? Because his FB page said he was moving to Arizona?

Oh dear.

I am behind in the reading... so this might fall in an awkward spot...

Maybe the parents drove separate cars to the game on Friday. Mom went home earlier to go to bed to get up early.

Dad stayed behind to "clean up" the fields, etc.

They may have each thought the other brought Isa home.

"I thought YOU brought her home!" "No, I thought YOU brought her home!" kind of thing.

Just a thought.

Wow. And the last to leave would naturally assume the first to leave had taken the youngest of your children home and put her to bed. I had a sinking feeling when I saw that. Coule be why they do not say who put her to bed. Maybe both of them said the other did it??

These are my concerns:

I didn't know about his criminal record. Where can I find his record? Is that allowed to be posted considering nobody has been ruled out?

I am not so sure either that she ever made it home from the park, just a feeling, no basis really to say it but for some reason I think the home kidnapping scenario was staged. That would explain the dogs not waking the parents up, the parents never being woke up or hearing anything while asleep, the brothers not waking up or hearing anything.

But what about the two older brothers? Surely they wouldn't go along with something evil like that? imo

They would know if their baby sister never made it home from the ball park, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72