AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is being bandied about because a disproportionate number of WS members were molested by their own uncles. I know I never had any uncles, but my mother did, and one of them molested her. It is an unfortunate generalization, but based upon "anectdotal evidence" of our membership.

I wasn't molested by my uncle but I am still interested in this person, for the following reasons:

He showed up at the neighbor's door with LE or even before LE, around 8:05 to 8:15 a.m., querying the neighbor. So he had to either live very close to the family, since Dad only discovered her missing at 8 a.m., or be staying with the family.

He seems to want to be in conrol of information or be the first to hear about it, as evidenced by the fact that he has acted as a "spokesperson" for the family a couple of times, even though there are a few reports that state they didn't ask him to do this. Who knows, maybe he's the one who told the family not to talk to media? Just speculating.

And finally, he is new to the family dynamic, having lived somewhere else prior to January. His FB page states that he "loves loves loves" being an uncle and it contains a pic of Isabelle, so he had contact with the family.

Just MOO and this could all be innocent behaviour.

How are the search funds being used? What searches have been done by TMC? How are searches organized, by whom, and where have they searched to date? Who is participating in these searches? What experience do they have in searching for a missing person? Do they have a website? I don't do Facebook/Twitter if that's where the info is posted.

Don't know if this is just getting hopes up again, but this was just posted on a local media FB page:

KGUN 9 On Your Side
5 minutes ago
UPDATE: Tucson Police have received information that a group of 5 potential witnesses, including 2 males and 3 females, may have information about the disappearance of Isabel Celis. According to Sgt. Maria Hawke, it is believed the group was walking in an eastbound direction along the north side of Saint Joseph's Catholic Church located at 215 South Craycroft Road between 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m., Saturday, April 21. The group may have been walking in the direction of, or directly to East Cooper Street and may have been leaving the area of the Cactus Moon Nightclub or Risky Business Restaurant and Bar located in the area of East Broadway Boulevard and South Craycroft Road.

Can someone please put this location on a map referencing the home?

How are the search funds being used? What searches have been done by TMC? How are searches organized, by whom, and where have they searched to date? Who is participating in these searches? What experience do they have in searching for a missing person? Do they have a website? I don't do Facebook/Twitter if that's where the info is posted.

Same questions here. What are the plans for an organized volunteer search and when will it happen? It's 7 days now!

Were these people captured on video in the area?

That is going to be my bet. They were seen on the surveillance video in the vicinity and LE hopes they may have seen something noteworthy while there.

Kristi Tedesco KVOA We don't know WHEN they got this information

Latest Update BREAKING: TPD seeks possible witnesses in Isabel Celis disappearance
02:21 PM

TUCSON - Tucson Police Detectives have learned five people (two men, three women) may have information about the disappearance of Isabel Celis, which occurred between the hours of 11:00 p.m. on April 20, 2012 and 8:00 a.m. on April 21, 2012.

Detectives believe the group was walking along the north side of Saint Joseph's Catholic Church, located at 215 South Craycroft Road at approximately 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. on Saturday heading into the Celis' neighborhood, possibly via East Cooper Street.

Given the time of morning, the group may have been leaving the area of the Cactus Moon Nightclub or Risky Business Restaurant and Bar, both of which are located across South Craycroft Road.

The Tucson Police Department urges the members of the group to call 911 as soon as possible.
Pictured: A Google Maps Street View image of the location where Tucson Police believe a group of possible witnesses walked last Friday night.

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

It's a slim chance that if they were just walking to a house in the neighborhood that they happened to be walking by the house when the person was climbing in or out the window. Still possible though I suppose. Better to rule them knowing or seeing anything out or in for sure.

holy blown margins BatMan!

I am thinking the potential witnesses are just for ruling out. as mentioned above, not likely they happened to literally witness the kidnapping.

Entirely possible that if the potential witnesses came to LE attention via the surveillance tapes, maybe LE has seen something on the tapes at around that same time period such as a figure, or person who they did not get good image of. maybe they hope this other group of individuals got a better view of something that they can see but not well enough on the tapes.

Scary. I am glad it worked out okay.

But you guys had EIGHT kids to keep track of. These parents had a 14 yr old,who I assumed needed very little watching, and the 10 yr and and the 6 yr old. I really cannot imagine a scenario where everyone forgot the 6 yr old. Sorry, but ti makes no sense to me. Unless the parents were drinking.

It doesn't make sense. I have 1 so it is very easy for me to keep up at the ball park. The cold hard truth is that there are hundreds of kids running willy nilly to the bathroom, the concession stand, creating games of their own to pass time, finding a dirt pile outside the gates, or heading to the playground which is usually outside the gates. I have seen the ice cream truck come through the parking lot which again is outside the gate.

The parents want to watch the game. They would love it if the younger siblings would do the same but they are too young and lose interest. They want attention, something to eat, something to drink...it is pretty nonstop until they go find something to do. Balls are flying out from fouls and people are immune to hearing "heads up". Miracle to me that more people don't get hit and seriously hurt. The kids I see being watched are the ones that brought grandma. She is willing to take one to the head and miss a play to watch the others.

Most parents are not drinking but some are.

Wouldn't they have already contacted LE is they had seen something?
Seems so...but obviously they haven't and LE just wants to talk to them, to try to see if they remember anything...JMO

That makes perfect sense, and would explain WHY dad thought mom took Isabel with her. But if Isabel was whining or seemed wide awake on the way to the car, and mom just wanted to get home to bed, she may have agreed to let Isa stay. Dad, thinking the way you are, never even considered the possibility. Mom told her to go right back to the field and stay with her brothers, but she never made it that far.

Dad (in this scenario) assumed mom DID take her home, as planned.

If this is what happened why wouldnt they just call the police and say the kid was taken from them at the park? I dont understand why they would lie and plot and plan and turn themselves in to criminals when they didnt do anything wrong and someone just took the kid from the park? What are they afraid of that they will look like bad parents because they let someone take her from them at the park because they werent paying attention and they are so fearful of being looked at as bad parents that they are going to lie, risk imprisonment, have the entire city up in arms as well as the police force, all because they think people will look at them as bad parents, not too mention I think they look A LOT WORSE when someone COMES IN TO THEIR HOME and takes the child out of her own bed and walks off with her, I think that makes them look even worse than having her taken from the park while they are busy coaching baseball. I just dont get it if what you say above happened, why would they lie and risk imprisonment just because they dont want to admit someone took her from under their nose in the park?

Thank you all for being diligent and keeping this thread up to date! Isa is on my thoughts and in my prayers!

:praying:

Thinking LE saw the group walking by on Office Max surveillance perhaps? Or possibly the church itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member