AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have to be hugely coincidental and tremendously lucky if the group happened by at the very moment something was happening, IMO...

A carefully planned abduction, too, might have allowed for the bars closing and waited until after 2am or so, whenever all or most activity would have died down on the nearby streets. I am doubtful much of use will be learned, but hope they contact LE.

Also waiting for LE to ask for any men who were talking in the area of the home that morning to come forward.

I would certainly have looked out my window, with a "hey? what's going on?"
Call me nosey neighbor.

I would certainly have looked out my window, with a "hey? what's going on?"
Call me nosey neighbor.

Yeah, kinda wishing Holly Bobo's 25-yr old brother had done that...instead of calling his mom to ask HER what was going on in front of his eyes...

It doesn't make sense. I have 1 so it is very easy for me to keep up at the ball park. The cold hard truth is that there are hundreds of kids running willy nilly to the bathroom, the concession stand, creating games of their own to pass time, finding a dirt pile outside the gates, or heading to the playground which is usually outside the gates. I have seen the ice cream truck come through the parking lot which again is outside the gate.

The parents want to watch the game. They would love it if the younger siblings would do the same but they are too young and lose interest. They want attention, something to eat, something to drink...it is pretty nonstop until they go find something to do. Balls are flying out from fouls and people are immune to hearing "heads up". Miracle to me that more people don't get hit and seriously hurt. The kids I see being watched are the ones that brought grandma. She is willing to take one to the head and miss a play to watch the others.

Most parents are not drinking but some are.

I agree that it is very chaotic. My DD NEVER wanted to watch her brother play Baseball. I had to make deals that we would sit while he was going to be at bat, but otherwise I was watching with one eye while she was at the swings or the Pizza stand.

But that still does not make sense that they would FORGET her. I can easily see her being taken from the park. It does happen. But I cannot see her being taken, and they do not notice and then they both go home without her.

The sons would remember if nobody else did. :crazy:

The parents could be having marital problems and have a very loose living arrangement. With Sergio's parents living on the same street, he could easily be living with them, have a bedroom there, but spend time at the home where his wife and children live.

Perhaps the children were used to going back and forth between thier home and their grandparent's home to visit their father?

Marital problems would also explain the press conference too. I watched it several times and noticed a "distance" between the parents. There was very little emotional support given by each to the other, and this comes at a time when you would expect parents to be mutually supportive.

Leila,
Yep, that's what I think too. It would explain the not ruling out a custody dispute too. Very difficult for the family,if so...

Wonder if it actually is a custody dispute issue, masquerading as an abduction ? JMO

OT, but I would love to know FBI's criteria for "missing person" vs "kidnapped" on their site...they have Haleigh, Kyron, Sierra and Lindsey B. as "missing"; they have Holly B. and Hailey Dunn as "kidnapped"...they are not showing Isabel at all as yet. Anyway, just weird, especially with Hailey singled out as "kidnapped" vs. some of the others.

I don't have an answer for this but I do have related questions....sorry if they are too O/T; I will move them if I should. On some missing/Unidentified sites, people are listed as missing, endangered missing, involuntary missing, and family/non family abduction. I understand the obvious distinction between family and non family abductions, but what about the others? Is there no uniform set of terms universally used by LE?

But what about the two older brothers? Surely they wouldn't go along with something evil like that? imo

They would know if their baby sister never made it home from the ball park, imo.

And another reason why I do not think she was left at the park is that Isabel must use a booster seat. Even if they forgot her, just looking at the booster seat would remind them she is missing.

Leila,
Yep, that's what I think too. It would explain the not ruling out a custody dispute too. Very difficult for the family,if so...

Wonder if it actually is a custody dispute issue, masquerading as an abduction ? JMO

Best case scenario, if so...
But then there is whatever the dogs noted...

There is a helo, can't tell if its tpd, but its circling the general area of S 12th/the church etc

maybe something to do with the Jack in Box incident? As it is on the corner of 22d/Craycroft...

My 19 yr old daughter and 3 of her friends just drove to Tucson to visit their friends at school. [ ASU?] Anyway, I made the mistake of looking at the scanner forum just now and it is freaking me out. :eek::eek::what::what:

Maybe the helicopter is a news helicopter, in light of the recent request by TPD?

The parents could be having marital problems and have a very loose living arrangement. With Sergio's parents living on the same street, he could easily be living with them, have a bedroom there, but spend time at the home where his wife and children live.

Perhaps the children were used to going back and forth between thier home and their grandparent's home to visit their father?

Marital problems would also explain the press conference too. I watched it several times and noticed a "distance" between the parents. There was very little emotional support given by each to the other, and this comes at a time when you would expect parents to be mutually supportive.

What was Becky Celis doing at 6:28 am when her dogs began barking frantically to warn the family an intruder was entering the house and snatching their daughter?

Was she taking a shower at 6:28 while her husband and 3 children slept or had she already left for work? Is this why she and no one else in the house responded to their dogs frantic cries for help?

Seems like the kidnapper's timing was perfect and he struck at the opportune time - when nobody could stop him from taking Isabel.

Did the neighbor mean the kidnapper could see inside Isabel's bedroom through the curtain? If so, that would mean he could tell whether she was asleep and alone before he took off the screen.

I just don't buy that she was kidnapped at 6:30AM, and by multiple people. To me, either the witness was wrong about the voices being so close, or anyone out there was staging the event with the screen. JMO

I'm beginning to wonder...
LE says they can't rule out a custody dispute.
I've seen missing flyers that say Isa is Caucasian or Hispanic...which is it?

Just makes me wonder if maybe there isn't more here that LE knows about Isa's heritage, that we the public are still in the dark about.

Just a thought, nothing else.

Ok, I admit that I quickly scanned the posts trying to catch up somewhat since I havent been on line all day and I am thoroughly confused.

I guess I missed some major news. Uggh havent been able to watch tv today either.

But what is this about Isa being left at the ball field by her daddy? Did LE say that in one of their PCs today?

And where did the information come from that Isa was abused?

Also where was it said they drove two vehicles to the ballpark?

Did someone come forth and say they saw the daddy drive away without Isa because I do remember that people saw her there. How has it be determined who she rode home with?

Thanks guys..........I know I should just go back and read all the posts but I am exhausted from remodeling my neighbor's kitchen all day.

IMO

I'm beginning to wonder...
LE says they can't rule out a custody dispute.
I've seen missing flyers that say Isa is Caucasian or Hispanic...which is it?

Just makes me wonder if maybe there isn't more here that LE knows about Isa's heritage, that we the public are still in the dark about.

Just a thought, nothing else.

BBM

So LE was asked about that again today in one of the PCs? Or is that the statement LE made when the case first happened when they didnt know anything about the family?

tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member