AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also walking eastbound along north side of church? I know when I was a kid, can't do much walking around the church, you had to hop fences to get anywhere unless it was during school hours; they kept the gates shut and locked otherwise.

Also walking eastbound along north side of church? I know when I was a kid, can't do much walking around the church, you had to hop fences to get anywhere unless it was during school hours; they kept the gates shut and locked otherwise.

The church appears to not have a fence around it, just a giant parking lot and then a sidewalk out front.

1. LE said that "family members " put Isabel to bed. LE did not say that "her parents" put her to bed.

2. There has been no confirmation that mom saw Isabel at all that morning. Or that evening.

3. There has been no confirmation about what time mom left for work that morning.

4. The only statement about Isabel's mother that morning was made by a co-worker,who said that she was in work "very early " that morning.

5. LE said at the beginning of the case that they could not rule out a custody dispute.

Given these "factoids" I wonder if both parents were actually living together in the home when Isabel vanished ? Maybe they did not want to discuss this, because they feel that it would take the focus from finding Isabel ?

Has anyone read that LE says both parents were actually living together full time when Isabel vanished ?

The parents could be having marital problems and have a very loose living arrangement. With Sergio's parents living on the same street, he could easily be living with them, have a bedroom there, but spend time at the home where his wife and children live.

Perhaps the children were used to going back and forth between thier home and their grandparent's home to visit their father?

Marital problems would also explain the press conference too. I watched it several times and noticed a "distance" between the parents. There was very little emotional support given by each to the other, and this comes at a time when you would expect parents to be mutually supportive.

I actually had a similar incident happen to me. I had 5 children and my boyfriend had 3. When going from my house to his we would load up the kids in the van. One day we did this and I cooked dinner at his house. Once dinner was ready I called for everyone to come and eat. My youngest wasn't there. I raced over to my house and there she was sitting on the steps. No one mentioned she wasn't there. You talk about feeling horrible! I thank God nothing happened!

Maybe the senario of forgetting her happened. But I think they would have raced to the last place they saw her first. Maybe they did. We don't know if someone noticed Isabelle was missing after they got home. It is possible they did go back to look for her at the park but couldn't find her. The video could show if their car left in the middle of the night. The park could also have cameras that would show the activity.

Praying for Isabelles safe return.

That sounds like the Home Alone movie, lol. Glad it all turned out ok. I couldn't imagine having 8 kids of my own to keep track of. There were only 5 people all together in this house, and the house isn't a mansion so I still don't see how one could be missing and not noticed.

I'm still on the fence, especially after seeing the window and area around it. I hate to think it, because if this family is innocent then I'd feel horrible, but can't help looking at the parents first. I've had other thoughts on what could have happened too, but don't want them stuck in cyber land forever if the family is innocent.

Said they were walking eastbound along the north side of the church. North side is a parking lot that ends in a fence that is gated at two exits, both of which end up in the alley. I've been there before and you can see the gates on google.

If they were walking eastbound they were not headed along the open front of the church.

Are we allowed to cut and paste the 911 call? Or is that a no no?

I don't think we actually have the 911 call. The scanner only picks up what the dispatcher relays to the officers.

Hi! Brand new registered member here, although I "followed" :lurk: these forums through the CA case. Finally took the plunge to participate. :dance:

Has anyone heard or know of any reported attempted abductions of other children in the area? Perhaps the perp is experienced and had been eyeing Isabel for a while. Oh and maybe this was discussed before, but was an Amber alert ever issued for Isabel?

Walk up the alley that runs beside Celis house with little man and you will see it goes right by the fenced in parking lot and playground of the church....

Kristi Tedesco KVOA CLARIFICATION FROM TPD: "The group was present in the area, but it has NOT YET BEEN CONFIRMED if they are potential witnesses. They may have information useful to the investigation. As such, it is requested that they contact 911 as soon as possible."7 minutes ago ·

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=437893046224180&id=233367253343428

I am wondering if the police saw this group on one of the surveilance videos. If they were walking from the nightclub east to Cooper. It is very possible they would cut through the parking lot where the Office Max is located.
The Office Max northeast side of building points directly at the back of the Celis home, in close proximity.

Is it just me..... (you can tell me if it is) :waitasec:

But if I was awaken by my dog barking... ( I have only a cat but if it was barking)

And I heard men outside my window and The dogs were "frantically" barking next door....

I would have looked out the window....

Just saying.....:moo:

This is probably gonna contradict what I wrote in the last thread, but when you put it like that, no I wouldn't look out the window. I'd call 911 if there was ground-level access to my apt. :what:

This is probably gonna contradict what I wrote in the last thread, but when you put it like that, no I wouldn't look out the window. I'd call 911 if there was ground-level access to my apt. :what:

I would have been on my toes freaked out a bit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth