AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying desperately to keep up with the discussion - while not ignoring DH on the weekend ;) If Isabel had been taken into Mexico by an abductor, wouldn't she have needed a passport? I can't imagine that a random perp would have access to the little girl's passport. Is a passport or other ID not required to enter Mexico from AZ?

I think if people can sneak across the border into our country they are also capable of sneeking across the border into Mexico.

Although from what I have read falsified documents are easily obtainable..such as a passport and photo ID.

IMO

To me LE expanding to Mexico, has me thinking they have no idea what happen to Isa. They contacted Mexico in case Isa was taking from her home Arizona and Mexico is kinda the neighbour. JMO

I think they are covering all of their bases. The USA and Mexico have worked together on many cases that have happened here or in Mexico.

I am actually glad that LE is branching out and her pics are being shown in Mexico.

It sounds like they do believe she has been abducted but do not know yet who did this or where they took her once they took her from her home.

Or for all we know they may have a suspect in mind and have reason to believe he may have left the country and taken her into Mexico.

IMO

Here are screenshots of the sequence where the possible suspect can be seen on the surveillance video.
I enlarged the images to 200% and one image 300%

Isabelcelis.jpg

Here, in green, you can see part of the rute of the 5 persons (2 men and 3 woman) in the video (we don´t know where they went after they went around the corner).
Here, in pink, you can see the location of the mysterious person in the video
Here in red you can see the location of Isabel's romm/window

SO, the mysterious/unidentifyed person was VERY close to Isabel's room/window at 1:30 AM, approximately 200 feet!!!

And just to make it clear; at 1:30 AM, in the video there appear:
5 persons in a group walking
1 person behind the wall, by himself, walk from west to east, and seconds later come back from east toward west (seems to wear dark pants and light shirt, have dark hair)

IsabelCelismapofunidentifyedpersons130AM-1.jpg

Here, in green, you can see part of the rute of the 5 persons (2 men and 3 woman) in the video (we don´t know where they went after they went around the corner).
Here, in pink, you can see the location of the mysterious person in the video
Here in red you can see the location of Isabel's romm/window

SO, the mysterious/unidentifyed person was VERY close to Isabel's room/window at 1:30 AM, approximately 200 feet!!!

And just to make it clear; at 1:30 AM, in the video there appear:
5 persons in a group walking
1 person behind the wall, by himself, walk from west to east, and seconds later come back from east toward west (seems to wear dark pants and light shirt, have dark hair)

IsabelCelismapofunidentifyedpersons130AM.jpg

The green route is not correct. We can see them heading down E Cooper, and the TPD has stated they headed down E Cooper.
E Cooper is the street one block to the South there. They did not head up towards the Celis' 12th Street.
They did not walk around the corner onto side street. If they had done that, we could not have seen them after the leave parking lot as there is a wall there.
Google Maps shows it's about 150 yards, not feet.

here is more closeup image:

In green, you can see part of the rute of the 5 persons
In pink, you can see the location of the mysterious person in the video
In red you can see the location of Isabel's romm/window

I hope LE go and save possible DNA from the area of mysterious person at the pink spot.

IsabelCelismapofunidentifyedpersonscloseupmap.jpg

Thanks for the tips; I will try tomorrow in lab since I'm on my iPad now.

Still playing catch up with reading about the presser.. Also muchas gracias to Prof for posting about what exactly was and was not stated by Rick Moore about his surveillance camera footage(having big blow out at my house with 30 some odd ppl and have been so very preoccupied in getting it all together.. Whew! tomorrow I'll be back to normal..lol:D)..

Anywhoo, Jane you should be able to watch and see it on your iPad.. I'm via tablet at the moment as well and you've actually got an extra inch of screen that I don't ..lol.. iPad is 10" I believe whereas mines only 9"..

It is right on the money at the 50second mark where he first moves into the far left of the frame.. With the way the video is overly lit it's strange how his outline is picked up in that you'll see movement and then should be able to make out that it is the outline of a person tho his outline at that moment is equally as light as the background(which of course makes just extra difficult to see).. But you will then see the person continuing forward at which point his outline quickly goes from being ultra light to very dark, easily discernable outline of a human being.. He stands still for a few moments and then within like the last 3-5 seconds of the footage you will again begin to see the outline as it appears to be retreating from which it came and that is when the footage is cut off..

So.. Just wanted to say that you should be able to view on your iPad and not have to wait til at work to see it on a larger computer monitor.. HTH:)

Last thing.. In my doing a quick recap to catch up with highlights of this evenings presser I did see mentioned in a post something to the effect that LE in some way responded to a question about this elusive mystery man of The shadows that we've seen.. But in looking around I couldn't find where this was specifically asked/answered by LE at the presser..

Would someone please post what it was specifically that was asked regarding the mystery man and what it was that LE said in response about the mystery person..

TIA:)

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

They arent saying everything, no way they look in to Mexico just because Tucson is close, thats like looking for a needle in a haystack, if they are indeed looking at Mexico then they have reason to believe there is a legitimate connection and that being the case this opens up a whole new can of worms and it is not good news for the parents, it could very well indicate some sort of involvement with some very shady people.

I think Mexico looking for her probably translates making sure the border crossing guards are on the look out for her. And possibly reviewing the tapes of who has crossed near the Tucson entry point to see if there is any evidence she was taken across the border.

For once I don't think it is a family member... but I am still not expecting a happy ending.

Hi Smooth,

Look at pages 19 and 20 of this thread. Prof and I were live-transcribing the presser. A reporter asked if LE was aware that there was a person on the left side of the video in addition to the 5 walking people. The reply was basically that yes, LE was aware of the other person in the video. The tape had already been analyzed by LE before releasing it to the public.

Hopefully the video of today's presser will be posted soon.

Still playing catch up with reading about the presser.. Also muchas gracias to Prof for posting about what exactly was and was not stated by Rick Moore about his surveillance camera footage(having big blow out at my house with 30 some odd ppl and have been so very preoccupied in getting it all together.. Whew! tomorrow I'll be back to normal..lol:D)..

Anywhoo, Jane you should be able to watch and see it on your iPad.. I'm via tablet at the moment as well and you've actually got an extra inch of screen that I don't ..lol.. iPad is 10" I believe whereas mines only 9"..

It is right on the money at the 50second mark where he first moves into the far left of the frame.. With the way the video is overly lit it's strange how his outline is picked up in that you'll see movement and then should be able to make out that it is the outline of a person tho his outline at that moment is equally as light as the background(which of course makes just extra difficult to see).. But you will then see the person continuing forward at which point his outline quickly goes from being ultra light to very dark, easily discernable outline of a human being.. He stands still for a few moments and then within like the last 3-5 seconds of the footage you will again begin to see the outline as it appears to be retreating from which it came and that is when the footage is cut off..

So.. Just wanted to say that you should be able to view on your iPad and not have to wait til at work to see it on a larger computer monitor.. HTH:)

Last thing.. In my doing a quick recap to catch up with highlights of this evenings presser I did see mentioned in a post something to the effect that LE in some way responded to a question about this elusive mystery man of The shadows that we've seen.. But in looking around I couldn't find where this was specifically asked/answered by LE at the presser..

Would someone please post what it was specifically that was asked regarding the mystery man and what it was that LE said in response about the mystery person..

TIA:)

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

As usual could not really hear the questions, but from LE's response:

Yes, we are aware of the figure in the shadows. We carefully reviewed the video before releasing it. Several people called in about it. If anyone remembers more or differently help me out. jmo

Just got some interesting info and passed along to the TPD TipSoft. If legit, puts a whole new spin on things. Anyone listening on scanner please listen for the name Gwendin (or close), female. Will check back frequently...

That is what I got from it too!

I think LE has a whole LOT of information. And I believe that they have a pretty good idea of what happened, and have had since very early on... But they need forensics or a confession. They are waiting on the results of the forensics..... I also believe that LE has video in their possession which tells them a lot.

As Fabio Pacheco said "Things are not always what they seem to be." (Paraphrasing,but that's the gist ).

JMO

Just got some interesting info and passed along to the TPD TipSoft. If legit, puts a whole new spin on things. Anyone listening on scanner please listen for the name Gwendin (or close), female. Will check back frequently...

I am not complaining just asking for some edification: Why can't what is in the scanner be posted here? Is it some kind of legal issue? tia

on page 19 posts #469 through #473 cover the LE presser related to the shadowy figure in the surveilance video. We did the best we could with transcribing, but our Chief does not repeat questions and reporters don't seem to have mics trained toward themselves.

The news stations have not been as good in the recent days providing video copies of the pressers.

Hi Smooth,

Look at pages 19 and 20 of this thread. Prof and I were live-transcribing the presser. A reporter asked if LE was aware that there was a person on the left side of the video in addition to the 5 walking people. The reply was basically that yes, LE was aware of the other person in the video. The tape had already been analyzed by LE before releasing it to the public.

Hopefully the video of today's presser will be posted soon.

You did a better job than I, so thank you!

Nogales port of entry has been watching their video since the first day. Agua Prieta is another option, and it's not clear that they've been monitoring.

The green route is not correct. We can see them heading down E Cooper, and the TPD has stated they headed down E Cooper.
E Cooper is the street one block to the South there. They did not head up towards the Celis' 12th Street.
They did not walk around the corner onto side street. If they had done that, we could not have seen them after the leave parking lot as there is a wall there.
Google Maps shows it's about 150 yards, not feet.

You are right about the rute of the 5 people in a group, SORRY, here is corrected image.
But I still belive it is 200 feet from the location of the mysterious man to isabel´s room/window, at least that is what the google map says.
In the lower image, the red cross is of Isabels house not her window/room:

IsabelCelismapofunidentifyedpersons130AM-1.jpg

Isabelceliscloseupimage-2.jpg

I am sure they have checked inside the empty and abandoned stores across from the home, right? What if a former employee still has keys that work? I wonder if they re-key those places after they shut down...

That door on the roof of Circuit City still bugs me. I can't help but think that anybody who had roof access could have watched the family undetected for months or more.

Anybody know when Circuit City closed?

I am not complaining just asking for some edification: Why can't what is in the scanner be posted here? Is it some kind of legal issue? tia
Good question...but probably better to ask it downstairs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89