AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a block away is close, no matter how we measure.

I think part of the scanner issue is in case something is heard incorrectly, or names are given that have not been mentioned by media as yet...something like that...?

Yes, a block away is close, no matter how we measure.

Right!

In my opinion LE should be all over thise mysterious person issue, I mean what would anyone have to do in a place like that 1:30am???
The lot the mysterious person was at is a bizz area, nothing going on there at 1:30 AM right? or is there some restaurants? club etc in that area that legalize persons beeing in that area?

Any locals know?

The lot where the unidentified person is standing, is the dock area/parking lot behind Office Max. Diagonally, across the front parking lot is BJs Brewery. It is a bar/restaurant. Checking now to see what time they close.

Right!

In my opinion LE should be all over thise mysterious person issue, I mean what would anyone have to do in a place like that 1:30am???
The lot the mysterious person was at is a bizz area, nothing going on there at 1:30 AM right? or is there some restaurants? club etc in that area that legalize persons beeing in that area?

Any locals know?

Good questions and also for the five who were walking ~ where were they coming from at that hour of the night?

:waitasec:

The mystery container person would have a view of the Celis' driveway to watch their coming and goings.

I'm glad LE confirmed it was a person there. I wondered if it could be car lights playing with the shadows.

Good questions and also for the five who were walking ~ where were they coming from at that hour of the night?

There is a popular nightclub, "The Cactus Moon", across from St. Joseph's church. It is assumed they were on their way home from there.

Is there a college or university close to there? tia

Is there a college or university close to there? tia

University of Phoenix, which has a satellite campus across the street from St. Joe's and south a block or two. The last class during the week ends at 10 p.m. and the building is locked then. There are no "campus", dorms, library or any other amenities one would expect at a university. I hope that answers your question. :)

Container in the parking lot looks to me like one of those donation boxes for clothing, a la Salvation Army, etc. Too small to be of much use for anything else (storage). Certainly hope it was checked by LE.

Here ya go. It's on the TPD video:

"They may have been walking in the direction of or directly to East Cooper Street. At that time of the early morning, the group may have been leaving the area of the Cactus Moon Nightclub or Risky Business Restaurant and Bar (located in the area of East Broadway Boulevard and South Craycroft Road)."

http://www.cactusmoon.net/HOME.html

http://www.riskybusinesstucson.com/

The mystery container person would have a view of the Celis' driveway to watch their coming and goings.

I'm glad LE confirmed it was a person there. I wondered if it could be car lights playing with the shadows.

It's one thing to watch the front of someone's house, but to know which bedroom Isabel slept in I still believe the perp had been inside the house at some point, especially in a single story home with a fence around it.

MOO

I didn't hear if LE was asking for the "mystery person" to come forward? If not ,perhaps he already has?

There seems to be a bar in the Office Max shopping center, but I am not sure if it is open. The figure could be coming out of the Office Max at the point where its building is the closest to the wall the five walked by. He could be taking the recycling out for all I know.

The important thing for me is that the police were aware of him before they released video to the public, they said something to the effect that all others in video(s) had been in contact, and they were just interested in speaking to the five. They now have spoken to one of the five, and expect to speak to others in the near future.

I didn't hear if LE was asking for the "mystery person" to come forward? If not ,perhaps he already has?

Since it appeared he was lurking behind the wall they probably jumped all over that even before the 5 that were walking in plain view. I am sure they got as excited as we all did. I am still hoping it is something connected and that is why they want to talk to the others. just hoping for a break. jmo

It's one thing to watch the front of someone's house, but to know which bedroom Isabel slept in I still believe the perp had been inside the house at some point, especially in a single story home with a fence around it.

MOO

I agree. One thing that bothers me though, is the fact that the dogs did not bark. Even if it was someone the dogs knew, they would bark until they realized who was coming into the house. I think the person may have been in the house already if it's true what I'm hearing about these dogs-that they would have barked if someone was trying to get in.
Unless, she was sleeping in her room with the door closed. Perhaps the dogs would not have heard anything, dependIng on where they were sleeping.

Right!

Any locals know?

Found that thise two restaurants are located in that bizz area, but both close before 1:30 AM.
One at 1 AM the other at 10PM:

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
5510 East Broadway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ
(520) 512-0330 ()

Hours: Mon-Thu, Sun 11–12am
Fri-Sat 11–1am

Five Guys Burgers & Fries5566 E Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85711

(520) 323-1750

Hours of Operation 11am - 10pm Everyday

Here, in orange, are images of location of the two restaurants:

Isabelrestaurants.jpg

Wonder what is in the two other buildings? especially the white one just behind where the mysterious person was located.

Any locals know?

Found that thise two restaurants are located in that bizz area, but both close before 1:30 AM.
One at 1 AM the other at 10PM:

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
5510 East Broadway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ
(520) 512-0330 ()

Hours: Mon-Thu, Sun 11–12am
Fri-Sat 11–1am

Five Guys Burgers & Fries5566 E Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85711

(520) 323-1750

Hours of Operation 11am - 10pm Everyday

Here, in orange, are images of location of the two restaurants:

Isabelrestaurants.jpg

Wonder what is in the two other buildings? especially the white one just behind where the mysterious person was located.

Any locals know?
The white one is an office supply store, "Office Max". The other building is empty, it used to house a "Circuit City."

Five Guys on your map is the Shoe Pavillion. The white building is Office Max sitting kitty corner, and the one next to that towards Craycroft is the empty Circuit City building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member