AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After careful review, I think that the abduction of this child is drug related. The details remain to be uncovered but I don't feel this is a random stranger abduction. too many things just don't fit. Now, fellow web sleuths, dig deeper into that world and maybe we'd be onto something.

Why would drugs have to be involved? It could easily be someone close to the fam or a perp who watched for a while without drugs being involved.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think the grandfather shown on TV was Becky's relative if we are referring to the same incident. I am referring to the news clip where Uncle JM spoke, too. If Sergio's father spoke on camera I don't recall it or missed it. Becky's maiden name is not Rodriquez, maybe Hector is her step-father?

Missing girl's family and neighbors speak out
04/21/2012 06:47 PM

Isabel's grandfather from her mother's side, Hector Rodriguez, said he's praying for the family to receive good news soon.
It's been an agonizing day for the family as they wait to hear about what happened with their loved one.
Rodriguez was glued to his binoculars trying to see what was going on at the scene.
He lives in Douglas and made the trip to Tucson as soon as his daughter called him with news that little Isabel went missing.
"Why does this have to happen? It's something I just can't believe. I feel like I'm dreaming. I really do hope I'm dreaming because this is such a horrible thing. We feel so helpless," said Rodriguez.

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/
Now THOSE seem to be words that are felt, from the heart, not staged.

"Helpless"... :( Poor guy.

(Saying a prayer for the family and friends.)

ETA: Wow, I wasn't even sure this post went through. WS has the hiccups.

Motive. If this is drug related, the chances of the child being alive are probably better than if she was abducted (stranger or other) by a sexually deviant individual.

Motive. If this is drug related, the chances of the child being alive are probably better than if she was abducted (stranger or other) by a sexually deviant individual.

Wasn't there a recent case of a little boy who was kidnapped for revenge against his grandfather's drug debt? I think his gf was a dealer and owed a lot of money. But the boy was returned safely, I believe. Anyone else remember that?

The border is not secure.
"The kidnappers drove through the border checkpoint in San Diego, bringing the mother and daughter to Tijuana. The two were held captive for a month until their family paid a ransom of $100,000.
Veronica said of her experience: “We got an automatic green light to go through Mexican customs and then we were blindfolded and taken to a house in Tijuana. They held a pistol to my stomach all the time we were in the car.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/49-...ccurring-the-u-s?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next

There are NO restriction GOING into Mexico for US citizens or ANYONE.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_970.html#entry_requirements

Since March 1, 2010, all U.S. citizens – including children – have been required to present a valid passport or passport card for travel beyond the “border zone” into the interior of Mexico. The “border zone” is generally defined as an area within 20 to 30 kilometers of the border with the U.S., depending on the location. Regardless of the destination in Mexico; however, all U.S. citizens age 16 or older must present a valid U.S. passport book or passport card to re-enter the U.S. by land. A passport book is required to return to the United States via an international flight.

IMO, Mexico is not especially likely to me...
Except for the degree of difficulty, it sounds like a real abduction by a pervert to me...the house itself and the setting are the only thing that keep me on the fence about it...JMO

If LE had already identified and spoken to our mysterious 6th person recorded on this latest video release, doesn't it make sense that they would have said that when asked at today's presser? IE, "Oh, yes ~ that was Office Max's security person or custodial staff, and we have interviewed them" or whatever?

I would think that type of statement would shift the focal point back onto the five walkers ~ which is what they desired. Since they didn't do that, it leaves me to believe the mysterious figure is the very reason they want to talk with the group of 5 ~ to discover if they noticed him/her and could give any description or further helpful details. 'Course, just moo.

This is what I said earlier. I think they made that video clip longer than they needed to is because of the 6th person. The fact they want to so badly get in touch with them is to ask them if they noticed him/her. And if they wanted the Public to stop focusing on this figure, they could come out and say it.

The border is not secure.
"The kidnappers drove through the border checkpoint in San Diego, bringing the mother and daughter to Tijuana. The two were held captive for a month until their family paid a ransom of $100,000.
Veronica said of her experience: “We got an automatic green light to go through Mexican customs and then we were blindfolded and taken to a house in Tijuana. They held a pistol to my stomach all the time we were in the car.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/49-...ccurring-the-u-s?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next

Apparently, there have been a few transnational kidnappings from U.S. border towns to Mexico. This is NOT good news for our country. It means those dangerous cartels are creeping into the U.S. with their sadistic business.

However, I note that they appear to target Hispanics with money and ask for ransoms right away. They appear to be doing this because the wealthy in the border areas of Mexico have been fleeing. The last report I saw was from 2008?

The kidnappings take place in daylight and the kidnappers nab people as they are getting into or out of their cars. They don't take small children form their beds at night. http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/08/12/us-mexico-usa-kidnap-idUSN1250256620080812

Again, the only case reported in the U.S. of a small child being kidnapped by a drug cartel is the case of Cole Puffingberger whose family was heavily involved in drug dealing. They looked the part and neighbors noted the comings and goings, to and from the house Cole was taken from. This was immediately reported on the news, IIRC.

Cole was released unharmed.

There is no evidence that Isabel's family is a wealthy family who can come up with a ransom or involved in drug trafficking or selling.

But clearly, the possibility of this being a kidnapping for ransom has crossed the family's hopeful minds.

Doesn't seem to be any ransom demand here...family would be at the house around the clock if so, I would think...as well as LE...JMO

Yes, and the perps went in the front door with guns. (Puffinberger)

IMO, IMO, IMO most dealers want nothing to do with kidnapping children. It means somebody has to watch the children/child. Children cry, especially frightened children. Druggies don't do so well with crying children.

IMO, Cartel usually just pops two caps and leaves 'em wherever they land. Make a statement.

I don't see any signs whatsoever of drug use by the parents. Not that it could not be there and I missed it, for sure. But, I just don't see it.

When did the mortgage issue get resolved? How long ago?
When was the other house sold?
Does the sale of one coincide with the bailing the other out?
Has anybody looked?
Apologies if I missed it but I am thinking that because we are not supposed to sleuth people that are not named POI's it may not have been posted.

I wonder if there might be an exception if it helps instead of hinders? IDK

I haven't even looked at any of that myself.
Has anybody else?
Can we just post dates of one house selling and the other coming out of foreclosure?

If they were dealing in any great amount they would not have been in foreclosure.
Not to mention that if Cartel...they would have "backing".

Or are we talking about extended family and not the nuclear family?

Just my opinion.

Doesn't seem to be any ransom demand here...family would be at the house around the clock if so, I would think...as well as LE...JMO

Please read up on Samantha Koenig case here at WS..... Found Deceased AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 01 Feb 2012 - #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...other-federal-charges-in-alaska-barista-case/

Keyes is accused of killing Koenig less than a day after her abduction. He then allegedly used her cell phone and debit card to demand and obtain ransom money, a federal prosecutor said.

The 34-year-old was indicted on charges of kidnapping resulting in death, receiving and possessing ransom money and debit card fraud in Koenig's death.

THE dad knew/LE knew but NO ONE else knew this.

From 2009... just saying.

I need a real MSM article stating that Phoenix is the U.S. kidnapping capital or that 1,000s of kidnappings by drug cartels occur in the U.s.. What I have seen so far is a blog with what appears to be a political mission about "Obamacare" and "illegals" and a site from a security company trying to sell something by hyping criminal activity.

It is a thought to consider, and it could become a real issue one day in the U.S. if we don't watch it. But, again, we have no evidence of a ransom or of heavy drug activity involving the family. So, this disappearance does not fit the profile of a drug cartel. Further, if she was abducted from her bed in the dead of night, that does not fit the profile either. They come in with guns blazing.

Smacks of a sex predator to me. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members