AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a household with dogs, it isn't likely that someone could walk around without the digs making a fuss. There are some scenarios though that take the dogs out of the picture.
  • If all dogs slept in closed door bedrooms such as with brothers or parents.
  • If Isabel's door was closed and never opened (unlikely, as abductor most likely came through the window and then out the back door).
So, it would be a bold intruder indeed who felt he/she could walk into a home with three canines and walk out without a dog barking or making a fuss. Unless the dogs knew the abductor or the abductor never ran into the dogs.

View attachment 21908Here's the actual labeled layout of the Celis home.. Sorry not great quality but it's a rushed snapshot on iPhone..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Thanks, Smooth!
This looks great.
my.eyes couldn't see it on the original!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335592304.609079.jpg MOO but in watching the owner, Rick Moore about his stores surveillance cams and the actual footage he showed that shows the exact vantage point of what can be seen of the Celis home from the particular cam.. I saw that there was an actual clear cut, unobstructed view of the Celis home and the footage showed the cam to be pointed thru the back parking lot and directly onto the front of the Celis home.. Just as I have labeled in the pic above showing what I saw as the cameras viewpoint that Rick Moore showed to the media..

Jmo, tho!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I am really creeped out. At the :55-:58 mark it looks like he bends down and picks something up.

I apologize for the separate posts (I usually try to put as much into one post as possible), but I am unable to attach more than one image at a time (keep getting error messages) This image from Google Earth (dated 2008) shows a definite container in that corner, and lots of room for vehicles to park on the side of the container (notice an actual vehicle haphazardly parked there). One more (surprising) image coming up...

Attachments

• storage container.png
    storage container.png
    711.4 KB · Views: 48
Ditto. Very excellent find. I asked a while back why LE didn't ask the public to look out for people they know whose behavior changed or who missed work or whatever, around the time of the disappearance. And then this important press release isn't publicized in a presser? It bothers me. I don't want to criticize LE but time is of the essence in such cases.

It just seems like they are just now starting focus on a possible stranger abduction with the lake searches, asking for help on the video they have had for five days, and now reminding the community to call in any odd behavior. The circle is widening?

I do think they are doing a detailed, job!

This image is a direct shot from Google Earth as you step out of the alley behind Isabel's home in the direction of the container area (the location of the video). Am VERY surprised how close it actually is. From the previous maps, I felt it was a bit further away. Assuming there isn't a trailer/container there right now -- the mysterious figure WAS there around the time she disappeared.

Attachments

• ally to container area.png
    ally to container area.png
    737.3 KB · Views: 63
I posted a Bing image from 2010 with no trailer, and a Google image from 2008 that had trailer. I am betting on no trailer for the local drive by.

I was referring to aerial views in the photos posted on page 1.

The video is creepy but I don't think the abductor arrived or left the Celis neighborhood on foot. Carrying a 6 yr. old child around is too risky and awkward. More likely parked nearby and quickly got away with the child. Now, if the unknown person in the video is a vagrant etc., I wonder what he saw that night.

I am not sure if the trailer is still there or not, I will ride by tomorrow and try to see, that street view image is from 2008 so who knows.
Dimples! :)

While you are there will you check and see if that big red box thingie (technical word, lol) on top of the 2nd building back has roof access or is just for decorative purposes, please? Not the building that sits kitty-corner and has the trailer but the building behind that one. It has a big red box on top, maybe just decorative but may also be roof access. I can't zoom in close enough to tell in map programs right now if there is a door to the roof on the backside. Can anybody else tell if there is a door or if that is just face front/decoration? Somebody either knew this family or had to have a view to watch them, unnoticed by others, in order to know which room was hers.

Even if that business is closed now it may have been a former employee.
If one were on the roof, I wonder if they could see the whole yard of the Celis' family. Things change a lot when you are higher up - perspective. Even if it appears from the ground that it is not a feasible idea it is amazing how different things look from up higher.

(I baked a cake and decorated it w/my GS today after I ducked out earlier. I feel much better now, lol. Cake and GS time fixes 'perspective'! ) :)

Isa'sInstill playing catch up but haven't yet seen mentioned that IMO atleast one positive we possibly have from Nancy tonight was that we certainly saw some corroborating evidence that the "uncle" was in the home.. atleast uncle was there when dad discovered Isa missing...did anyone else catch this?

It came up during segment with security store owner, Rick Moore and he states that the camera picked up the dadand the uncle emerging from the Celis home just minutes after 8am and appearing to quickly look around and then rush back into the home.. Jean Caserez. Stated that this sighting of dad and uncle emerging from the home just a few minutes after 8am is also corroborated by the neighborAlsiha in that she, too saw dad and uncle emerge from thehouse at that time..

It was speculated that this is immediately after dad entered Isa's room and discovered she was gone.. that he and the uncle rushed outside to quickly see if she was anywhere nearby and within moments of this they made the call to 911.. atleast that's how I understood it to be.

Don't know that this is of any relevancy to the case but I do know several have been questioning was the uncle or any other family inthe Celis home that Friday night/Saturday morning.and it certainly does appear the uncle was there butas for how long he'd been there or when he'd arrived is unknown..

Hey, on the last thread, someone posted that LE stated they had spoken to everyone in the video except the five people walking. Is this correct? Does that mean they talked to the person lurking around?

BTW, I'm wondering if how easy the figure is to see depends on the light adjustment of each person's computer. I heard mention of a figure lurking and replayed the video, not knowing where the figure was supposed to be. I searched right to left and saw it quickly. But, the figure seems very pale so if the ligh6t balance on your screen is too light, it would be VERY difficult to see.

I was referring to aerial views in the photos posted on page 1.

I see. The first aerial map on page 1 came from a post I made in thread 6, and the copyright in the background is fuzzy, but it is 2011. I just checked the original. I hope that helps.

Is it possible that there were six people in the group and that one of them hopped over a wall to pee? Nobody seems to stop. But the guy probably didn't announce it, and, if the people have been drinking, they might not even notice. It's a theory. But I don't know that it's plausible since the police probably would know from the rest of the video whether the person joined the group somewhere up the street.

exactly and with Jessica Lunsford as far as I remember it was a neighbor someone who knew her (i think) and probably where her room was. How would a complete stranger know her room?

They wouldn't. Unless they had been spying and stalking a la duncan in the Groene case.

But, I think that is a remote possibility. That's a one in a million type of monstrosity. To me, I think it was someone who knew the home and the family. But that person could have been skulking around near the home, though.

Hey, on the last thread, someone posted that LE stated they had spoken to everyone in the video except the five people walking. Is this correct? Does that mean they talked to the person lurking around?

BTW, I'm wondering if how easy the figure is to see depends on the light adjustment of each person's computer. I heard mention of a figure lurking and replayed the video, not knowing where the figure was supposed to be. I searched right to left and saw it quickly. But, the figure seems very pale so if the ligh6t balance on your screen is too light, it would be VERY difficult to see.

In the last PC, Le said something like " we've already spoken to others who may appear in the video, we only are seeking the 5 people in a group..."

View from the Cactus Moon Bar. The group of 5 on the video followed the path through the church parking lot. The mysterious figure, for some reason, was lurking down the path between Circuit City and the wall.

Attachments

• from cactus moon bar.png
    from cactus moon bar.png
    710.8 KB · Views: 63
Is it possible that there were six people in the group and that one of them hopped over a wall to pee? Nobody seems to stop. But the guy probably didn't announce it, and, if the people have been drinking, they might not even notice. It's a theory. But I don't know that it's plausible since the police probably would know from the rest of the video whether the person joined the group somewhere up the street.

I think it is plausible. That would even it out...3 males, 3 females. I did not hear the presser, so I don't know what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine