Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I am not shocked. In fact I would have been very shocked if the suspect wasn't a pedophile. I always believed the suspect would turnout to like Joe Duncan...john Couey.. and other monsters like them.

I felt in my heart once the police confirmed very early on she had been abducted from her home the motive was to sexually assault little Isa...just like it is in 99 percent of the cases involving abducted/ murdered children.

From the very beginning I have believed Isa..was another little victim who had been kidnapped from her home by a vile pedophile to be raped then murdered.

It is times like this that reaffirms to me that I will never give up hope.

I will continue to pray for all missing children who have been abducted. May they all be found and may all of the prepetrators be caught and brought to justice.

I have continued to pray through the years for Isa.. and her loving parents. They have been so strong and courageous...never wavering. They knew all along they had truth on their side throughout and in their heart.

I am glad the families of these two precious children will finally get to see justice come.

God bless the families as they go foward...
So hard for me to wrap my head around a stranger entering that home and taking this precious child out of her bed and out through a window without arousing anybody. It appears perp has history of burglary, but at least he lured the victims out of their homes under false pretense (i.e., fedex package) prior to entering. I'm afraid to see what else his extensive record will show about his crimes against children. :(:(:(:(

1990 S. Craycroft is a motel. I will say that the whole 29th Street corridor from Wilmot to Alvernon is a really bad area.
I hate the motel corridors that consists of motel lane where most drug addicts and criminals and prostitutes seem to live there.

Watch the ghetto motels on the First 48 and its the same thing. Everyone that opens their motel door looks like they live there and have been a part of the street life for years.

I wonder if these motels are paid by the county to let certain welfare folks stay there?

Sounds like he made himself the prime suspect in 2017 by telling the FBI where the body was. Wow.

He should have never even been on the street with his history. Absolutely disgusting, so senseless.
If I remember correctly, somebody pointed the finger at CC, and reportedly he told LE where to find Isa's remains (while in custody on unrelated matter), hence the "not by happenstance" statement by Police Chief in March 2017. Has he been in custody all this time while LE building their case? I've longed for this day (an arrest) for so long, but somehow I don't feel any better. Feeling quite broken, actually. Rip dear girls. You didn't deserve this evil encounter. :(

I see such a facial resemblance between Isabel and Maribel and this evil guy, that I can’t help but wonder if he was drawn to girls that look like himself. I feel wrong for even stating that, but I hope someone sees the same features and likeness? Anyway, I’ll be looking at all possibilities in the missing database in the areas that he’s been. He’s been victimizing for at least 20 years, correct? What are the odds that there are more victims?

Doubt he had anything to do with Kyron. That case is focused right where it should be

I completely agree but it doesn't mean she acted 100% alone. It's always been possible to me that she handed Kyron off to someone else, even in the school parking lot.

Just a thought. I think boys should be included when looking at other possible victims here. It appears this guy was not as particular with age and gender as most.

I hate the motel corridors that consists of motel lane where most drug addicts and criminals and prostitutes seem to live there.

Watch the ghetto motels on the First 48 and its the same thing. Everyone that opens their motel door looks like they live there and have been a part of the street life for years.

I wonder if these motels are paid by the county to let certain welfare folks stay there?

Yes this happens in some areas. Often while awaiting a halfway house.

I felt sorry for them. They seemed like a sincere, Hispanic Catholic type family to me. The singing is the kind I see in Catholic Churches at mass and weddings and funerals all the time.

Maybe people weren't used to the way it sounds and thought it was weird. I don't know.
Thank you for explaining the culture @ Gitana1, as I also felt much sorrow for this family. I found it very telling that the support of their own community (and Church) never faltered. Both parents had the ongoing support of their employers, friends, and neighbors, and refused to leave their home until the day Isa's remains were found. How many could withstand the scrutiny that befell this family? Godspeed Isabel, justice is coming...:(

The big break in the cases came in 2017 when the FBI received a tip about a man who might have information about Isabel’s disappearance.

On March 3, 2017, after talking to the man, Christopher Clements, officials were able to find Isabel’s remains.

They were discovered in the same general area where Maribel’s body had been found.
Man indicted in killing of Tucson girls: Isabel Celis and Maribel Gonzalez
Why was he not arrested then? How would anyone know where her remains were except for the killer? Strange. There has to be more to this story IMO. Maybe he told authorities, someone else told him where the remains were?

Why was he not arrested then? How would anyone know where her remains were except for the killer? Strange. There has to be more to this story IMO. Maybe he told authorities, someone else told him where the remains were?
I believe they had him where he could not hurt anybody, and used the time to develop a strong case for both Isa and Maribel. Once defendent is arrested, it starts the clock for charges to be filed, etc. Let's hope justice will be swift.

They (serial killers) sometimes get agitated once the media moves on. Then they try to start things back up in order to start the cat and mouse game again.

Charges filed in murders of Isabel Celis and Maribel Gonzales

Omg. How did guy know the Celis family? Her father and his brother have remained under a cloud of suspicion.
Yes, they have been under a cloud and now everyone should know that cloud of suspicion is lifted for good.

This is a good time for all of us to remember not to rush to judgment. Isabel and Maribel's loved ones not only had to endure the fact that these two sweet children were murdered but that their family members were under suspicion.

I too am anxious to hear all the details about how this monster came to kill these little girls. Just makes me sick thinking about that madman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en