Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those two girls’ cases have been long thought to be connected (no proof, so it’s not a fact that they are but LE has stated that in the media over the years). I’m guessing, as an opinion, that he is not related to these cases. It’s not impossible but his age at the time of these cases makes me pause along with that we don’t even know if he was in the state at this time (if his timeline has been posted I’ve missed it). My guess (hope) is that LE will look at that angle anyway
Someone up thread was thinking about another little girl that disappeared from an apartment complex. Those were two that came to mind for me.

His very last charged count is for a BOY.
He lived in Oregon right? Kyron?

http://ftpcontent6.worldnow.com/kvoa/ClementsIndictment.pdf[/QUOT
How in the world did this guy get into their home or even know this little girl was in that room? I wonder if he came over with a friend of the family and saw her walk in there. (((scary)))

Similar to how other predators have been able to do it I would imagine. Most crawled into an unlocked window close to where the child was. He could have seen her playing or holding hands with her dad as they walked around the block.

There have been numerous stranger pedophiles who came into the child/children's home who had never been inside the home before nor had any familiar connection with the child or family. He may have watched her from afar at a public place and targeted her to be his next victim.

You can probably find several examples of where it happened by reading right here.

In all of them the parents or grandparents were home sleeping when it happened and none of the families heard anything. Also several families had inside dogs when the abductions happened.

The way it happened in Isa's...case always felt to me like a textbook example of when a young child had been abducted..raped and then murdered by a stranger pedophile.

Jmo

Last edited:
He should get the death penalty. I am not a proponent but do believe death is appropriate sentence in some cases.

This career criminal was a danger everywhere he went for decades and he easily preys on the very young. This is a death penalty case, imo; I hope they go for it and the jury agrees.

Yep yep. I was going to mention here as well. But I may have considered him the prime suspect once or twice myself here. :cool:
That’s normal in cases like this...because it’s often that way. I figured it could go either way, just nothing stuck out at me as hinky about the family. Some got stuck very hard on them being shady though vs being objective and looking at all angles is all.
Well the truth comes out now though, so going forward we will find out more about this person and now the family can hopefully leave the scrutiny behind

Also another reminder that even if we don't LIKE the parents it doesn't mean they killed their child. It's amazing that the remaining family survived intact to see this day. I was concerned that vigilante justice or suicide would prevent that.

So glad to see this day is finally here.

YES!! I never thought they were involved. But I will admit that hearing so many certain opinions made me wonder.

Freedom Park is on 29th street, about a mile away from the 7-11 where Maribel's friend saw her. Also, Maribel lived at Broadway and Wilmot. Isabel lived at Broadway and Craycroft, about 2 miles away. The police chief said that Clements lived in apartments about 2 miles from the Celis home. I wonder if it's the same apartments, and if so, was he living there when Mirabel was?

YES!! I never thought they were involved. But I will admit that hearing so many certain opinions made me wonder.
Totally agree 100%. Im glad they never arrested him just off the publics perception of his story.

Now lets see that alleyway video again to see if we can spot the true culprit passing through there the day before or something.

Can we give the dad back his life now? Everyone called him fake and thought his singing was fake as well?

Nancy Grace and others had a field day blaming the dad or pointing the invisible finger at him. Smh

I felt sorry for them. They seemed like a sincere, Hispanic Catholic type family to me. The singing is the kind I see in Catholic Churches at mass and weddings and funerals all the time.

Maybe people weren't used to the way it sounds and thought it was weird. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay