Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s disgusting!
Edit: His rap sheet

The girl that disappeared from apartments?

They need to look at this evil’s travels and whereabouts for all these years. From Washington to Illinois, to Florida.
Do you mean Karen Grajeda?? That was in '96. or Esther Lizzette Galaz ? That was in '94. Karen turned up missing from an apartment complex on the southside of Tucson. Esther was taken near the air base. Now that one would have been near Isabella and Maribel. JMO

Christopher Matthew Clements

Sex offender. I’m shocked.

Sadly I am not shocked. In fact I would have been very shocked if the suspect wasn't a pedophile. I always believed the suspect would turnout to like Joe Duncan...john Couey.. and other monsters like them.

I felt in my heart once the police confirmed very early on she had been abducted from her home the motive was to sexually assault little Isa...just like it is in 99 percent of the cases involving abducted/ murdered children.

From the very beginning I have believed Isa..was another little victim who had been kidnapped from her home by a vile pedophile to be raped then murdered.

It is times like this that reaffirms to me that I will never give up hope.

I will continue to pray for all missing children who have been abducted. May they all be found and may all of the prepetrators be caught and brought to justice.

I have continued to pray through the years for Isa.. and her loving parents. They have been so strong and courageous...never wavering. They knew all along they had truth on their side throughout and in their heart.

I am glad the families of these two precious children will finally get to see justice come.

God bless the families as they go foward...

Arizona has the death penalty. Here's how it works:

The following aggravating circumstances constitute capital murder in the State of Arizona:[3]

1. prior conviction for which a sentence of life imprisonment or death was imposable;
  2. prior serious offense involving the use or threat of violence;
  3. grave risk of death to others;
  4. procurement of murder by payment or promise of payment;
  5. commission of murder for pecuniary gain;
  6. murder committed in an especially heinous, cruel, or depraved manner;
  7. murder committed while in custody;
  8. multiple homicides;
  9. murder of a victim under 15 years of age or of a victim 70 years of age or older; and
  10. murder of a law enforcement officer.

Sadly I am not shocked. In fact I would have been very shocked if the suspect wasn't a pedophile. I always believed the suspect would turnout to like Joe Duncan...john Couey.. and other monsters like them.

I felt in my heart once the police confirmed very early on she had been abducted from her home the motive was to sexually assault little Isa...just like it is in 99 percent of the cases involving abducted/ murdered children.

From the very beginning I have believed Isa..was another little victim who had been kidnapped from her home by a vile pedophile to be raped then murdered.

It is times like this that reaffirms to me that I will never give up hope.

I will continue to pray for all missing children who have been abducted. May they all be found and may all of the prepetrators be caught and brought to justice.

I have continued to pray through the years for Isa.. and her loving parents. They have been so strong and courageous...never wavering. They knew all along they had truth on their side throughout and in their heart.

I am glad the families of these two precious children will finally get to see justice come.

God bless the families as they go foward...
I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m not shocked in the least. I think most everyone knew Isabel’s murder came from a sexual predator, sadly.
I do want to say that I really appreciate your posts, kind soul, and what you have to say in the different threads that I read through.

Do you mean Karen Grajeda?? That was in '96. or Esther Lizzette Galaz ? That was in '94. Karen turned up missing from an apartment complex on the southside of Tucson. Esther was taken near the air base. Now that one would have been near Isabella and Maribel. JMO
I was asking SuziQ who she was thinking of, but am still waiting for a response! I hope one of those girls ring a bell for SuziQ

This case is another reminder that while we are criticizing LE, demanding info and believing they don't know what they're doing and can't solve the case...they're working.

Also another reminder that even if we don't LIKE the parents it doesn't mean they killed their child. It's amazing that the remaining family survived intact to see this day. I was concerned that vigilante justice or suicide would prevent that.

So glad to see this day is finally here.

I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m not shocked in the least. I think most everyone knew Isabel’s murder came from a sexual predator, sadly.
I do want to say that I really appreciate your posts, kind soul, and what you have to say in the different threads that I read through.

Thank you for your kind words. If I misunderstood you I sincerely apologize.

This pedophile murderer sounds very much like the evil pedophile..Joe..Duncan. He too..moved around from state to state. He too..was sexually assaulting young children when he was young. He was accused of raping 5 year old boys when he was only 8. The mental institution they housed him in ruled him a sexual pedophile sadist ruling he was untreatable. It seems every state he went to resulted in children being assaulted with several found murdered.

LE needs to do an in depth retracing.. of his history in every city he lived in. Imo there more victims out there either still missing or their cases unsolved.

As you know no pedophile starts their deviant behavior in their 30s. They can have many victims before they are finally caught. This monster will be no different imo.

Thank you for replying. This arrestbgives us all hope that other cases like this will also be solved.

Last edited:
How in the world did this guy get into their home or even know this little girl was in that room? I wonder if he came over with a friend of the family and saw her walk in there. (((scary)))
Great question. Another male relative stayed with them before. So maybe this guy knew him.

But the 2 girls are very different in age and size. So he was a different kind of sexual predator.

My first thought was Karen. Probably because my aunt was living in those apartments at the time that she went missing.
Those two girls’ cases have been long thought to be connected (no proof, so it’s not a fact that they are but LE has stated that in the media over the years). I’m guessing, as an opinion, that he is not related to these cases. It’s not impossible but his age at the time of these cases makes me pause along with that we don’t even know if he was in the state at this time (if his timeline has been posted I’ve missed it). My guess (hope) is that LE will look at that angle anyway

Can we give the dad back his life now? Everyone called him fake and thought his singing was fake as well?

Nancy Grace and others had a field day blaming the dad or pointing the invisible finger at him. Smh
Many did here too, not as horribly as NG or other talking heads, but I saw it here. Mods had to step in and give reminders IIRC. Sometimes ppl hang around true crime too long and blinders get put on and all cases get treated the same even if the known evidence does not fit

Many did here too, not as horribly as NG or other talking heads, but I saw it here. Mods had to step in and give reminders IIRC. Sometimes ppl hang around true crime too long and blinders get put on and all cases get treated the same even if the known evidence does not fit
Yep yep. I was going to mention here as well. But I may have considered him the prime suspect once or twice myself here. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay