Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not weird, unless you leave your kids in the house with a criminal.

The parents are also criminals. Heck even I am a criminal. I got busted for smoking pot in Virginia Beach when I was 19.

respectfully, her card may have ''refilled'' at midnight and that could explain the midnight run
Was she planning to stand at the check-out for an hour while she waited for the money to be deposited?

US Media is horrible but if you watch her talking, she has told many different versions then what was first told to police in their report.

US Media is horrible but if you watch her talking, she has told many different versions then what was first told to police in their report.
I totally agree and for the life of me, cannot understand why she hasn't been called out on that!

Was she planning to stand at the check-out for an hour while she waited for the money to be deposited?

seriously, if she knew her TANF card was being topped up at midnight she would be sure to be at a till after midnight so she could either buy groceries for herself or someone else -- who would then give her some $$......

have no explanation for her actions that have any logic

echoes of cherish perrywinkle...same age, walmart, a mother than lives in a different dimension to most people, a sister, CPS, a little girl gone in awful circumstances and all this contradictory statements!

why did the adults in bella's short life were more in tune with what the perp has done and realised that they had a disaster in the making staying with them!

too many ifs, whys, buts

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

seriously, if she knew her TANF card was being topped up at midnight she would be sure to be at a till after midnight so she could either buy groceries for herself or someone else -- who would then give her some $$......

have no explanation for her actions that have any logic

This is a great idea ! Tho typically if her card assuming she has one .... Reloads on the 1st and the 1st is a Holiday such Labor Day they load it the previous business day .

I suppose there are lots of reasons for being in a Walmart for 90 minutes. None that I can actually think of, unless you're buying groceries for 3 months or something but I'm confident there are reasons.

Maybe... there were tons of people there and the checkout lines were really long? (at midnight, when everyone is there, right?)
Maybe... the "We were going to Walmart just to go get snacks for the kids" snacks were huge and they needed assistance from the night shift carry out guy and he was on a break?

Or maybe, they never actually planned to go there in the first place and/or that's not where they were at all? I haven't seen any confirmation or verification that they were actually there, only that JR was there ripping off clothes and stashing his crime scene clothes INSIDE THE STORE, like the genuine genius he clearly is.

I totally agree and for the life of me, cannot understand why she hasn't been called out on that!

I suspect a few people are using yellow ruled legal pads to footnote the evidence (MOO)

public defender for JR being one of them -- too easy to discredit her evidence if sought by LE

The parents are also criminals. Heck even I am a criminal. I got busted for smoking pot in Virginia Beach when I was 19.
The difference is, the parents and the suspect have major charges including violent offenses and putting minors at risk, stemming back years and according to court records, recently.

I suppose there are lots of reasons for being in a Walmart for 90 minutes. None that I can actually think of, unless you're buying groceries for 3 months or something but I'm confident there are reasons.

Maybe... there were tons of people there and the checkout lines were really long? (at midnight, when everyone is there, right?)
Maybe... the "We were going to Walmart just to go get snacks for the kids" snacks were huge and they needed assistance from the night shift carry out guy and he was on a break?

Or maybe, they never actually planned to go there in the first place and/or that's not where they were at all? I haven't seen any confirmation or verification that they were actually there, only that JR was there ripping off clothes and stashing his crime scene clothes INSIDE THE STORE, like the genuine genius he clearly is.

refilling a Rx or standing in line to buy antihistamines .... ???

respectfully, her card may have ''refilled'' at midnight and that could explain the midnight run

Of course shopping for 2 hours at night is possible. But I think my question is why not just say "We were doing our weekly grocery shopping." Instead we have "We were just out grabbing snacks for the girls lunches." Not everyone is exact in their speech but it is hard to imagine her only mentioning one type of shopping if they were doing a general shopping then the other way around. That on top of the teacher saying they don't send the kids with lunch or snacks and this teacher didn't just start the school year with her that week because they have year around schooling there makes the Walmart trip very suspicious.

The one thing that stands out to me is the supposed msg from JJR that night saying that he had Bella. If this was something he planned on covering up why in the world would he send that msg? I think she was alive when he sent it...but JMO.

So, she left her daughters with a guy who strangled animals? I suppose, in her mind, their "years" of friendship and trust overrode any kind of common sense.

This sickens me. Keep talking, mama (small m), you're digging the hole deeper and deeper every time you open your mouth.
:devil:

I'm really losing it here. She gets on national tv talking about how she always protected her children then she goes on again to say that this freak got off on strangling pets but she let him move in her home with her little girls there........................DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one thing that stands out to me is the supposed msg from JJR that night saying that he had Bella. If this was something he planned on covering up why in the world would he send that msg? I think she was alive when he sent it...but JMO.
Why do addicts do anything they do? It's hard to decipher crazy.

I agree that she was likely alive. I also think she was being used as leverage for money, drugs or both.

Yeah, true. However hosting a "party" on a school night and having a deranged dude in the house is not good.

I wonder what kind of party it was... Birthday? Engagement?

It was a labor day party. Most of America was having parties that day... hopefully nothing like this one though.

I'm really losing it here. She gets on national tv talking about how she always protected her children then she goes on again to say that this freak got off on strangling pets but she let him move in her home with her little girls there........................DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She said she "barely knows him"...

She said he "came over for a bbq"...

She said he is an "uncle"...

She said he had been staying there after rehab because no one else would have him.

She doesn't know what she has said. When you go to lie, stick to one story.

Still catching up but “I have made some bad choices but never have not been able to provide for my daughter, whether it be legal or not.” and "I barely have a bad background at all." I actually can't help but feel sorry for this woman. I don't think she really has a clue.

Regarding the hand slapping, this is to make a point. Open hands up, slapping one into the other palm actually conveys openness and trying to present the point in a forthright manner in a business setting. (Think of it as "Here, I'm handing this fact to you.") JMO from past experience.

ETA: This doesn't mean I don't think she is accountable or all about herself, BTW. I just think she is so self absorbed she just doesn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member