Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOUND IT

very valuable video here:

neighbor phoned in a tip about a suspicious man walking around and departing in a vehicle night bella was reported missing ((same time))

about 1:49 in the video

shows evidence markers, older sisters, and LE looking for evidence

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Body-f...ng-Bullhead-City-girl-273855381.html?lc=Smart

this is when TG was at station for questioning....LE combing neighborhood garbage containers etc all levels of LE helping

this '''could'''' support a theory that something happened at the house and......transported......and then return to call 911 ((MOO)) as speculated upthread by Musicaljoke whose post I am having a heck of time with capturing here.....just wanted to give credit to Musicaljoke for making me look for this video...I am not in habit of quoting self --- apologies for being all thumbs....

I cannot believe the amount of news outlets that are reporting different things about the night.

FOUND IT

very valuable video here:

neighbor phoned in a tip about a suspicious man walking around and departing in a vehicle night bella was reported missing ((same time))

about 1:49 in the video

shows evidence markers, older sisters, and LE looking for evidence

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Body-f...ng-Bullhead-City-girl-273855381.html?lc=Smart

this is when TG was at station for questioning....LE combing neighborhood garbage containers etc all levels of LE helping

omg i just watched that clip and my heart broke for the mother in the beginning when she was on the ground screaming after learning they found a body. Maybe she really didn't know and it's the media that is reporting wrong.

I cannot believe the amount of news outlets that are reporting different things about the night.

poor grandmother indicated early on - stories kept changing so she wants to see things in black and white (paraphrasing on my part)

omg i just watched that clip and my heart broke for the mother in the beginning when she was on the ground screaming after learning they found a body. Maybe she really didn't know and it's the media that is reporting wrong.

at first blush perhaps

film crew was there interviewing someone else when mother drove up and started wailing.....separate from rest of events, a compassionate possibility as to your comment. As time goes by, not so sure if that applies (MOO)

I just really don't get the feeling that the parents had any direct involvement in this murder.

I also don't think it's weird to go shopping late at night. My grocery store is 24/hr and I go there at all hours of the night. There are no lines and its nice and quiet and my days can be pretty busy, with kids and activities and making dinner.

I believe this is why TG's own mother has been quoted in msm articles saying "the stories keep changing" and that she suspects her own daughter had something to do with it.

Bella was put to bed
Bella was playing hide and seek
Bella was watching a dvd
Bella was getting ready for bed (in the living room)

Then, the statements about Rector:

He wasn't even that well known to her (TG)
He was a close friend of the family
He was extended family
They didn't even know he was there
He was living there (fresh out of rehab, nowhere else to go)
He'd left earlier
He was downstairs in the living room with the girls

So... which is it? Or, is it actually NONE of the above for each?

What time did TG and RF actually leave with the trip to Walmart story?
What time did older sister wake up RF's mom then call TG to say she couldn't find Bella?
What time was that 911 call actually placed?

Then there is the "grandma" - RF's mom:

Sister woke up her up to tell he she couldn't find Bella
She was asleep the whole time (even according to RF during the 911 call)

The biggest problem with this case (timeline wise) is that the story and the details just seem to change at the drop of a hat. What we DO know is that sometime in that 11pm-??am window, JR murdered that precious child and buried her, then went to Walmart, stole clothes and was spotted at 3:15 by the police. According to google map, if he walked there, it was a 30 minute walk. If he got a ride, it was 5 minutes. Knowing what time he was actually there might narrow things down a bit but I don't think that's ever been mentioned.

Just a few rambling thoughts trying to piece it all together.

And my favorite: they thought he was gone because he was outside the glass door.

Aye, yi, yi.

I just really don't get the feeling that the parents had any direct involvement in this murder.

I also don't think it's weird to go shopping late at night. My grocery store is 24/hr and I go there at all hours of the night. There are no lines and its nice and quiet and my days can be pretty busy, with kids and activities and making dinner.

How long do you shop at the store if you just need a few items? Even if you were doing a MAJOR grocery trip in the middle of the night, two hours when the store is a few minutes away is excessive.

If the mother's accounts are to be believed, they left at 11:00 p.m. and didn't place the 911 call until after 1:00 a.m. They were allerted by the 10 year old sister that Bella was missing, so they very well could have planned on being gone longer.

The timing just doesn't add up to support the Walmart story.

at first blush perhaps

film crew was there interviewing someone else when mother drove up and started wailing.....separate from rest of events, a compassionate possibility as to your comment. As time goes by, not so sure if that applies (MOO)

After seeing this clip I am starting to wonder if the media hasn't been getting it right. They also showed the 10 year old girl on that video and she was crying. In the 911 call you can hear her in the background talking when the man asked her what Bella was wearing. You can actually hear the little girl in the background and she didn't seem upset at that point. What I mean by that is that maybe something didn't happen in the home and they coached her on it bc she would have sounded upset right then knowing it happened. I know I am contradicting what I said in previous posts but after hearing the mother scream like that I really am wondering if the media got it wrong. In most cases if the parent is lying or had something to do with it they don't show emotion like that. That woman was wailing on the ground SCREAMING out about her daughter. I am going to wait until more comes out from here out before I place judgement. I was was with all of you until I saw that video clip.

No it is not weird, unless you leave your kids in the house with a criminal.

I honestly can't watch another video of the mother. Not because of what any normal mother would be going through at such a traumatic time, but because I think she's a complete liar, and let her own child pay the ultimate price for HER lifestyle choice filled with drugs, drug users, drug dealers, criminals and violence. She may as well have just handed Bella over and said "do what you want".

After seeing this clip I am starting to wonder if the media hasn't been getting it right. They also showed the 10 year old girl on that video and she was crying. In the 911 call you can hear her in the background talking when the man asked her what Bella was wearing. You can actually hear the little girl in the background and she didn't seem upset at that point. What I mean by that is that maybe something didn't happen in the home and they coached her on it bc she would have sounded upset right then knowing it happened. I know I am contradicting what I said in previous posts but after hearing the mother scream like that I really am wondering if the media got it wrong. In most cases if the parent is lying or had something to do with it they don't show emotion like that. That woman was wailing on the ground SCREAMING out about her daughter. I am going to wait until more comes out from here out before I place judgement. I was was with all of you until I saw that video clip.
I am confident I could pull off a believable wail for the cameras... Between smiling and hand-slapping and tearless cries, I don't buy it.

Or maybe, she knows she left her daughter with a pet strangling drug addict while she was out scoring and is realizing she messed up.

Speculation: the family does not appear to be gainfully employed. Government assistance-food stamps and welfare are often deposited the 1st few days of the month. So that leave two reasons for the late night trip, both legal and not. They could have sold/traded their food stamps that night. Or they could have run out towards the end of the month and legitimately needed to go to the store that night. 2 hours is excessive. We have major food allergies and I read every label with my kids in tow, and I'm still out in an hour.

Speculation: the family does not appear to be gainfully employed. Government assistance-food stamps and welfare are often deposited the 1st few days of the month. So that leave two reasons for the late night trip, both legal and not. They could have sold/traded their food stamps that night. Or they could have run out towards the end of the month and legitimately needed to go to the store that night. 2 hours is excessive. We have major food allergies and I read every label with my kids in tow, and I'm still out in an hour.

respectfully, her card may have ''refilled'' at midnight and that could explain the midnight run

Isn't dealing and shoplifting a job? Jk.

I maintain that it is possible they all ran out of substances to abuse and based on the text messages, JR felt slighted in some way - Maybe he felt they owed him money or drugs and weren't coming back fast enough, because they were out consuming what they were supposed to bring back. He took Bella as a way to get them back or get what he was owed.

Addicts jonesing for a fix while coming down can be violent and desperate. This is a common scenario for when crimes are committed.

How long do you shop at the store if you just need a few items? Even if you were doing a MAJOR grocery trip in the middle of the night, two hours when the store is a few minutes away is excessive.

If the mother's accounts are to be believed, they left at 11:00 p.m. and didn't place the 911 call until after 1:00 a.m. They were allerted by the 10 year old sister that Bella was missing, so they very well could have planned on being gone longer.

The timing just doesn't add up to support the Walmart story.

Grocery shopping for a few items can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour for me. And WalMart, forget it. At least an hour because I walk around and look at everything from groceries to socks, plants, electronics, toys, kitchen stuff, curtains...etc. WalMart is bad news for me. I dunno...it's just my gut feeling that they went to WalMart and this guy JJR used that as a prime opportunity to get back at them for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper