Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CPS had been involved, there would have been a reunification being done first, where Mom had to meet with the girls at a counselors office, and talk out any fear the girls had. She would have also had drug screenings, the house would have been visited periodically before the girls would be allowed to return to the home. I doubt very seriously TG could have met all this criteria.

So I think it was an arrangement between Mom and Gma. Grandma probably didn't have a legal right to keep the girls if Mom demanded them back. Against her better judgment, she allowed them to go back to Mom. If Gma had tried to go to court to prove her daughter unfit, that would have only cleared the way for Dad to get custody of the girls and if he's not the pillar of society, Gma may have been between a rock and a hard place because all that work to save her granddaughters and try to give them a good life would have been for naught if they were given to Dad instead. And with him living in another state, Gma may not have even been able to see the girls. IME.

Ok, this is the third time I've typed out this thought, and I won't delete without posting it this time. Is it possible that the poor child was murdered in her own home and thus the grand exodus to Walmart while JJR went and buried her.

Was the other daughter threatened into telling a "story" about what happened? There was yelling ... or maybe no yelling. Which was it? Was was really in those text messages, and why is TG the one to reveal the pet strangling story?

I said sort of the same thing in this thread just last night. I am wondering if they didn't tell that 10 year old girl to say what she did because to be honest if the story came from a 10 year old child the police are going to believe it. Generally the first thing people are going to think when you hear that she was last seen with this guy right before a game of hide and seek is that he used the game to molest her. However I just thought of something while typing this post up because the post that I quoted got me thinking. What if she had an accident and that's why she was found with nothing else on or was sexual abuse found? Wouldn't it be effin crazy if it was found out that the guy in prison didn't even do it and they the other adults threw him under the bus because of his rap sheet?

My pulse races each time I come back to read updates. I'm so afraid we're going to read something like Cherish, Relisha, or the sweet girl whose last images were going into that hotel room...so meny cases we've read about where the pays the ultimate price for someone's debt. There was one case, the child was sold to the murderer/rapist for like $50 or maybe it was even less. In no way am I trying to disrespect these innocent children, I just have memory issues, so I can't remember their names, but I remember their lives cut way too short.

I personally do not think CPS has been involved until now. Remember the house had a stench similar to a hoarding situation...CPS would have known that. I think it was a situation where either Mom or family realized the child wasn't in a same place, perhaps Mom was even homeless herself at the time, and someone intervened to help the child.

:moo: and all that jazz

Baby Lisa's case was the one that brought me to WS, too!

:seeya:

OT but me too. Back before Lisa, I did not realize that so many kids go missing literally every day. I was stunned and still am at the amount of cases on WS. :(

Just taking a stroll down Justin James Rector Criminal History Lane and wanted to see if there were ever charges of any animal cruelty (the reason I was asking about the whole pet strangling claim) and didn't see any. Interestingly enough, what I also do not see is kidnapping or murder charges, so I don't know how often this is updated but the shoplifting at the top of the list here is from this week - his little Walmart trip. In any event, here's the short list going back 14 yrs:

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Justin James Rector

SHOPLIFTING/CONCEALMENT (PLEA - NOT GUILTY)
CRIM TRESP 1ST DEG-RSID/YARD PLEA GUILTY
DISORDERLY CONDUCT-DISTURBANCE PLEA GUILTY/
CRIMINAL DAMAGE/DEFACE PLEA GUILTY
ASSAULT-INTENT/RECKLESS/INJURE (COURT DISMISSAL)
DISORDERLY CONDUCT-DISTURBANCE (GUILTY)
CRIM TRESP 1ST DEG-LOK IN (COURT DISMISSAL)
DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-POSSESS/USE GUILTY
FAILURE TO APPEAR 2ND DEG GUILTY
FAILURE TO APPEAR 2ND DEG COURT DISMISSAL
CRIMINAL DAMAGEDEFACE GUILTY
NO VALID LICENSE PLEA GUILTY
PROTECTION ORDER INCLUDING 3 MINORS (2 WITH THE SAME DOB - DOES HE HAVE 11 YR OLD TWINS?)ASSAULT-TOUCHED TO INJURE GUILTY
MARIJUANA-POSSESS/USE COURT DISMISSAL
DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-POSSESS/USE GUILTY
PROBATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS COURT DISMISSAL
MARIJUANA VIOLATION PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED
POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT
AGG ASLT-SERIOUS PHY INJURY PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED
LIQUOR-TO MINOR BY LICENSEE/UNDERAGE CONSUMPTION PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED
CRIMINAL DAMAGEDEFACE COMPL DISMISSED BY CTY ATTY
PROBATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS COURT DISMISSAL
CRIM TRESP 1ST DEG-MNE/CLAIM PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED
INTERFERE WITH NAVIGATION/LAUNCH AREAS PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/man-charged-killing-8-year-old-arizona-girl

A few things in the above article don't make sense to me....
"Rector had been staying with Isabella’s family for a few days, Williamson said. Isabella, who was called “Bella,” was put to bed late Monday night and discovered missing from her home about 1 a.m. Tuesday.

Isabella’s 10-year-old sister told police that she, Isabella and Rector were playing hide-and-seek late Monday night while the mother, Tania Grogan, was at Wal-Mart.

The sister went into a bedroom to find that Bella and Rector were no longer there, called Grogan and alerted an adult who was upstairs at the home. Grogan returned home and, after an unsuccessful search, called police at 1:18 a.m."<~~~~~If they were playing hide and seek while mom was ALREADY at walmart, what time did mom actually leave? Who put Bella to bed and at what time? Is the sister who went into the room to find both Bella and Rector missing the SAME sister who shared a room with her? WAY too many things are not adding up in this story

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/man-charged-killing-8-year-old-arizona-girl

"Rector had been staying with Isabella&#8217;s family for a few days, Williamson said. Isabella, who was called &#8220;Bella,&#8221; was put to bed late Monday night and discovered missing from her home about 1 a.m. Tuesday.

Isabella&#8217;s 10-year-old sister told police that she, Isabella and Rector were playing hide-and-seek late Monday night while the mother, Tania Grogan, was at Wal-Mart.

The sister went into a bedroom to find that Bella and Rector were no longer there, called Grogan and alerted an adult who was upstairs at the home. Grogan returned home and, after an unsuccessful search, called police at 1:18 a.m."<~~~~~If they were playing hide and seek while mom was ALREADY at walmart, what time did mom actually leave? Who put Bella to bed and at what time? Is the sister who went into the room to find both Bella and Rector missing the SAME sister who shared a room with her? WAY too many things are not adding up in this story

The other thing that doesn't make sense is in the 911 call the man who called in said that they were at Walmart for approximately 90 minutes but yet like you said the call was made at 1:19AM so if they left for Walmart at 11PM then they I would image they had to be home at 12:30PM (this would be 90 minutes) or even 12:45 because they had supposedly been searching for her all over before calling the police. The time frame doesn't fit to me. If they didn't leave right at 11 then they left earlier which would put them home even earlier than 12:30 and if they left later they'd been home later than 12:30. I know that approximately means no more than 90 minutes or close to it but that still doesn't fit with the time line of them being at Walmart. If it was exactly 90 minutes but less than that would have put them home earlier.

I've never seen hand smacking in a situation like this, is there anyone that has some insight on this?

This is just me, but when I think of that gesture (I tried it to test myself), it feels like one would be VERY adamant ... trying to get their point across with passion, making SURE they're making their point.

But it also feels somewhat controlling, with anger .... forceful, etc.

JMO (just my observation) :)

"Rector had been staying with Isabella’s family for a few days, Williamson said. Isabella, who was called “Bella,” was put to bed late Monday night and discovered missing from her home about 1 a.m. Tuesday.

Isabella’s 10-year-old sister told police that she, Isabella and Rector were playing hide-and-seek late Monday night while the mother, Tania Grogan, was at Wal-Mart.

Welcome RottyMama :)

:welcome5:

"Rector had been staying with Isabella&#8217;s family for a few days, Williamson said. Isabella, who was called &#8220;Bella,&#8221; was put to bed late Monday night and discovered missing from her home about 1 a.m. Tuesday.

Isabella&#8217;s 10-year-old sister told police that she, Isabella and Rector were playing hide-and-seek late Monday night while the mother, Tania Grogan, was at Wal-Mart.

I believe this is why TG's own mother has been quoted in msm articles saying "the stories keep changing" and that she suspects her own daughter had something to do with it.

Bella was put to bed
Bella was playing hide and seek
Bella was watching a dvd
Bella was getting ready for bed (in the living room)

Then, the statements about Rector:

He wasn't even that well known to her (TG)
He was a close friend of the family
He was extended family
They didn't even know he was there
He was living there (fresh out of rehab, nowhere else to go)
He'd left earlier
He was downstairs in the living room with the girls

So... which is it? Or, is it actually NONE of the above for each?

What time did TG and RF actually leave with the trip to Walmart story?
What time did older sister wake up RF's mom then call TG to say she couldn't find Bella?
What time was that 911 call actually placed?

Then there is the "grandma" - RF's mom:

Sister woke up her up to tell he she couldn't find Bella
She was asleep the whole time (even according to RF during the 911 call)

The biggest problem with this case (timeline wise) is that the story and the details just seem to change at the drop of a hat. What we DO know is that sometime in that 11pm-??am window, JR murdered that precious child and buried her, then went to Walmart, stole clothes and was spotted at 3:15 by the police. According to google map, if he walked there, it was a 30 minute walk. If he got a ride, it was 5 minutes. Knowing what time he was actually there might narrow things down a bit but I don't think that's ever been mentioned.

Just a few rambling thoughts trying to piece it all together.

It also said that the shoplifting incident was captured on WM's survelliance cams....I wonder if TG was picked up on their cams? I live in BHC, and I know that this WM doesn't have all their cameras turned on all the time. Its VERY fortunate that they did have footage of JR's shoplifting incident!

Ok, this is the third time I've typed out this thought, and I won't delete without posting it this time. Is it possible that the poor child was murdered in her own home and thus the grand exodus to Walmart while JJR went and buried her.

Was the other daughter threatened into telling a "story" about what happened? There was yelling ... or maybe no yelling. Which was it? Was was really in those text messages, and why is TG the one to reveal the pet strangling story?
RSBM Emphasis mine

OMG.
Forgot all of the particulars, but remember the sad case of the little girl who supposedly ran into a stick (where the stick lodged itself into her throat) and the man who was watching her "put her out of her misery " by finishing her off ? (Willow Long ?)
I still have a hard time believing the 'stick in the throat' story ; and feel that these adults (in Isabella's case) are lying about everything.
Hopefully the other children in this house can be taken and protected.
:moo:

OT: what's up with the boxed wine and these cases . Didn't Shantina Smiley buy a box of wine too?

FOUND IT

very valuable video here:

neighbor phoned in a tip about a suspicious man walking around and departing in a vehicle night bella was reported missing ((same time))

about 1:49 in the video

shows evidence markers, older sisters, and LE looking for evidence

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Body-f...ng-Bullhead-City-girl-273855381.html?lc=Smart

this is when TG was at station for questioning....LE combing neighborhood garbage containers etc all levels of LE helping

And AZCentral reports a different scenario.....
http://www.azcentral.com/story/laurieroberts/2014/09/05/8-year-old-found-murdered-in-bullhead-city/15132677/
"Bella was last seen on Monday evening by her sister, who told authorities that they'd been playing hide and seek in the yard with Rector when she went inside to use the bathroom. She returned to an empty yard."

In the yard? That's new.

According to the Daily Mail UK, the girls were in their room ....

"Her 10-year-old sister told authorities that she saw Bella with Rector when she went to the bathroom around 11.30pm on Monday, and when she returned to her room, her younger sister and the older man were gone, Williamson said.
Bella's family reported her missing around 1.30am on Tuesday."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...night-home-autopsy-reveals.html#ixzz3CaShn7ZS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper