Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be redundant but can someone link the puppy drowning article ?

The mother of the young girl was believed to have driven Rector to the Wal-Mart sometime around 10:00-10:30 p.m. Tanya, Bella’s mother, had told the conflicting story to friends that she noticed her daughter missing by 10:00 p.m. when she had told authorities 1:30 a.m.

Whaa... Whaa ... What? Driven rector to wal mart at 10-1030?

Do we have a time stamp on the shoplifting incident ?

He had access to facebook in between the first detainment and the arrest and claimed he was cleared so I don't think he was with them the whole time.

It never ceases to amaze me when people run to FB after committing crimes. Our local sheriffs office put up a gallery of wanted people and every week a good portion of them are captured because they post to FB with their location tagged or they post pictures that make their location obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RF's hearing was for yesterday morning, it says minuteentry, but there's not one showing. The last one was 9/3 to have him show yesterday morning. I guess he's out on a surety bond.

My eyes are going crossed trying to read the last days posts . ( family comes first ) ;)

If I'm interpreting correctly , one would assume that TG's cousin and daughter were 2 of the "three other people" downstairs . So who's the third ?

Hold on a sec... I just remembered that a neighbor said they just saw Bella and the kids playing hide and seek earlier that night. I think it might be the same neighbor that said police knocked on their door around 2:00AM asking if they'd seen Bella but their response was no except earlier playing hide and seek and they didn't hear anything earlier bc they'd been asleep. Anyone remember this?

Found it... So was the hide & seek game a continuance or two different occasions on the same date?

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...f42-3403-11e4-b41c-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

The two-day search began when police were called to a home in the 2400 block of Lakeside Drive at about 1:30 a.m. Tuesday for a report of a missing child. Grogan-Cannella was not in her bed and could not be located in the home, family members reported. Officers soon began a door-to-door search of the neighborhood.

“We got a knock on our door at about 2 a.m.,” said neighbor Mary Baca. She and her husband Ray had been asleep, however, and didn’t hear anything. They knew Bella, as she was known around the neighborhood, and had seen her playing hide-and-seek with friends and family earlier in the evening.

My thoughts for the night ....

LE Obviously has grounds to arrest TG AND RF.

What is stopping them? That's the million dollar question. What are they waiting for ? That's not a cynical question . I truly believe they have a reason behind leaving them free. But what?

My thoughts for the night ....

LE Obviously has grounds to arrest TG AND RF.

What is stopping them? That's the million dollar question. What are they waiting for ? That's not a cynical question . I truly believe they have a reason behind leaving them free. But what?
My guess would be forensic results from the home. It has only been three days since they were last there.

I'm honestly not being snarky or anything here but I think it would be a mistake to ever automatically assume this person tells the truth. Her story has changed so many times it's pretty clear she's accustomed to story-telling if it suits her needs.

Ditto, totally agree.

She's said alot of things, actually, but we can find no evidence of a police report in a gf/dog incident. However, I have no doubt they all knew of this incident with the gf back in 2008. ITA Why would anyone let him around their animals or kids?

Could it have been in a different county that we haven't checked yet? Or could it have just been reported to place on file but not an actual complaint?

Ok so if cousin left at 11:04 and "not even an hour later " she got a call that Bella was missing.

1st question ... From who?
2nd question ... Who was or not there when she left ?

Ok so if cousin left at 11:04 and "not even an hour later " she got a call that Bella was missing.

1st question ... From who?
2nd question ... Who was or not there when she left ?

I don't remember any msm reports stating that TG and RG did anything other than look around the house, yelling for her. They didn't mention calling family members, or friends that had been over earlier. Did TG or the older daughter call? Did they call others? Did anyone come back to the house to help look?

Now I am confused. This article says:
"Police caught up with Justin James Rector near a Wal-Mart store in Bullhead City on Tuesday shortly after the family of Isabella "Bella" Grogan-Cannella reported her missing. He was booked into jail later that night on suspicion of shoplifting and remained in custody as authorities searched for Isabella."
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/26448624/man-arrested-in-death-of-8-year-old-arizona-girl

That is what I have thought all along. When did he turn himself in and when was he out of police custody?

Ghostwheel, I have no idea where I got that he turned himself in. Forget I even said that. I believe your account is the correct one bc I'm reading the following, which reiterates exactly what you said...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/man-charged-killing-8-year-old-arizona-girl

Williamson declined to comment on Thursday when asked about the possibility of sexual assault. Williamson told reporters he was withholding case details because he did not want to compromise the integrity of the investigation. He also said that Child Protective Services is now involved with the family.

Rector was already in police custody when he was charged with murder. On Tuesday, Bullhead City officers found Rector on U.S. Highway 95 just before 3:30 a.m. He was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting about 10 p.m. and remained in custody during the search for Isabella.

He had left Wal-Mart early that morning after stealing a pair of shoes, underwear and a shirt, according to police. “Rector admitted to hiding his old shoes inside Wal-Mart and hiding his old shirt along the highway. Detectives recovered video of the theft along with the shirt and shoes,” according to the police affidavit.

In a Facebook update posted just before 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Rector said he had spoken with police: “Everyones a suspect but ive been interrogated and cleared no charges and im still in touch with the authorities.”

Rector also wrote, “Making threats doesnt seem like a good strategy on getting her home.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck