Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The meat of the indictments:

http://www.mohavecourts.com/highprofile/Rector/1193-Felony Indictment9112014.pdf

2rc4dc3.jpg

sy1pbb.jpg

1fte9c.jpg

2ic8y1k.jpg

Anyone have a timeline of the night Bella went missing handy ?

From what I can gather, there is no such thing. It would be far too convenient if we had one that worked. I do not know if the media is sloppy with reporting it or sloppy with collecting the times or if the persons involved are lying about the times or if LE is only releasing partial times because they are still investigating or ' other' . But the time frames do NOT make sense to me. The most accurate time frame is late Saturday and into early Sunday something happened. If you are able to pin it down any closer , you're a genius ! :)

Basically, put a list of times in one hat and a list of events in another hat, then pluck them all out at random.. and you'll have the timeline for this evening. I'm completely confused over what is supposed to have happened and when.

That's exactly what I meant to say :)

Now I am confused. This article says:
"Police caught up with Justin James Rector near a Wal-Mart store in Bullhead City on Tuesday shortly after the family of Isabella "Bella" Grogan-Cannella reported her missing. He was booked into jail later that night on suspicion of shoplifting and remained in custody as authorities searched for Isabella."
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/26448624/man-arrested-in-death-of-8-year-old-arizona-girl

That is what I have thought all along. When did he turn himself in and when was he out of police custody?

Ghostwheel, I have no idea where I got that he turned himself in. Forget I even said that. I believe your account is the correct one bc I'm reading the following, which reiterates exactly what you said...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/man-charged-killing-8-year-old-arizona-girl

Hey Ghostwheel, it bothered me so much I had to find what I was thinking about. I was confused about a previous time that he turned himself in. You actually supplied the link from May, so my mistake altogether. Thank you so much. Adding the link below just to keep things in order:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ptember-2014-*ARREST*&p=10921621#post10921621

From what I can gather, there is no such thing. It would be far too convenient if we had one that worked. I do not know if the media is sloppy with reporting it or sloppy with collecting the times or if the persons involved are lying about the times or if LE is only releasing partial times because they are still investigating or ' other' . But the time frames do NOT make sense to me. The most accurate time frame is late Saturday and into early Sunday something happened. If you are able to pin it down any closer , you're a genius ! :)

Do you mean Monday night - Tuesday morning?

Now I am confused. This article says:
"Police caught up with Justin James Rector near a Wal-Mart store in Bullhead City on Tuesday shortly after the family of Isabella "Bella" Grogan-Cannella reported her missing. He was booked into jail later that night on suspicion of shoplifting and remained in custody as authorities searched for Isabella."
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/26448624/man-arrested-in-death-of-8-year-old-arizona-girl

That is what I have thought all along. When did he turn himself in and when was he out of police custody?

Do you mean Monday night - Tuesday morning?

Schmae must have had an extra special Labor Day weekend lol. :biggrin: You're right skibaboo, the call to 911 was about 1:18AM early Tue morn Sept 2nd. So it would have been Monday into Tuesday...

Schmae :blowkiss:

I still wonder how it took mom and Ralphie so long to get home from Walmart after the sister called reporting Bella missing? It's only minutes away isn't it?

I remember another WSer calling it a "slippery timeline" - and ITA.

Hopefully the truth of what happened comes to light. Blessings to Bella and her siblings!

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't too long ago a woman shoplifted a rather pricey dress, and then within hours I believe posted a selfie wearing the very dress that was reported stolen. Fact is, most criminals are just blithering idiots, and social media lulls them into this freakish, narcissistic sense of "I'm so awesome, look what I did!" In that sense, I'm glad these nutbaskets are utilizing social media the way they do.

I can't believe that I'm admitting this but ... When my brother got out of prison last summer he wasted no time setting up a FB account. He sent me a friend request and I warned him before I accepted that his probation officer was a friend and that I wasn't willing to remove him because he was also my son's football coach. Brother wasn't the least bit concerned because he was on the straight and narrow this time (it has been over a year and my eyes are still rolling). It was less than 3 months before my brother was posting pics and updates that were in violation of his probation. When he was finally violated multiple screenshots of his FB posts were used as evidence. Facebook - idiots doing it wrong.

O/T: anyone remember Relisha Rudd's mom posting the results of her STD tests on FB? I laughed until my stomach hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaaand in her very own words...

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/local/arizona/2014/09/05/15140399/

>>> Her very own words suggest she actually has done something wrong bc to not do nothing means that you do do something. <<<

Shall we interpret "I have never ever been never ever able to not to provide for my daughter..."

I've listened to that sentence a gazillion times and I'm still not entirely sure I got it verbatim.

"Whether it be legal or not".

Legal or illegal. Got that.

He had access to facebook in between the first detainment and the arrest and claimed he was cleared so I don't think he was with them the whole time.

I wonder where he spent the day...did he go back to their house since he was staying there?!? That is disturbing to think about.

I've been thinking that the reason for the delay in making the 911 call is because the adults were strung out. Just speculation. The only responsible and sober person seems to be the 10yo sister.

All the lying by TG seems insane to those of us who value honesty and are surrounded by others who value honesty. We're not in the habit of wildly changing details about important events, but I think the people TG runs with aren't in that habit. If all of them lie all the time, and if you can't really remember because you were stoned or drunk or strung out, you lose the value of honesty and the capacity to tell the truth. No one is calling each other on their weird stories because they all tell weird stories to cover themselves.

A good-sounding version is better than the accurate version.

It's all a circle of lies, "getting by," and drugs. That's what it looks to me anyway. Looks like hell, actually. I feel very sorry for them because that's not really living.

IMO only.

<modsnip>

Okay now a new theory has occurred to me. What if JJR only buried the body? What if TG and/or RF actually committed the crime but threatened to pin it on him? Threatened to make accusations of sexual abuse etc unless he complied and moved and buried the body? I know it sounds crazy, maybe this whole case is making me crazy! But TG strikes me as a bully, strictly based on social media post made by her. I think this case is making me nuts.
Excellent theory! Momster would have to have something pretty bad on JR for him to be taking the fall. Imo

I can't even imagine going on camera for the media and admitting I've never been unable to provide for my kids, whether legally or illegally. I mean... seriously? That kind of statement just reminds me of the dealer who calls 911 because his drugs were stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3